[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is not possible to live a really complete or successful life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: DrawChart.jpg (351KB, 650x700px) Image search: [Google]
DrawChart.jpg
351KB, 650x700px
It is not possible to live a really complete or successful life unless one has money. However in todays' rapidly changing knowledge based economy only a certain amount of people will be born with the the correct skills, talents and personality traits needed to live a financially successful life. If you are a man born with an introverted, empathetic and eccentric personality, you were put on this earth to be used as a stepping stool for other people with the correct and acceptable traits to step on in their journey to the top of the financial pyramid.

The good news is that no matter what anyone tells you, you ARE NOT required to live a ife of misery and poverty just because someone else's moral value system says that their understanding of god or the universe requires you to suffer for "spiritual growth" It is your absolute right to commit suicide no matter what any preacher or new age spiritual guru says.
>>
>>19351955
Money isn't everything in life though. not even half of it.
>>
>>19351985
life only makes sense if you are looking for a potential future wife or are already married. but thats not my cup of tea tho, so I'm gunna be going to a monastery. I did my best I think. and I'm an addict anyway it would be like a permanent rehab.
>>
>>19353808
You have an incredibly small worldview.
>>
>>19353851
This.

This world is a school, not a playground, and we are here to grow and ascend, not wallow in stagnation and decadance.

>>19353808
Hopefully they instill this in to you, in your monastery, not just have you pacing around a gated compound, brewing overpriced ale.
>>
>>19351955
You don't have to have any other quality besides being driven. That's it. You don't have to be smart or good looking to be successful with money. Just have to do shit no one else wants to do and just keep going at it and do it for long hours. >>19353851
And you do too.
>>
>>19353851
You saw his Virgo
>>
>>19353851
You have an incredibly small benis
>>
>>19354335
If that was true unskilled day laborers would be the richest men in the world
>>
>>19351955
Ok but what do i learn/gain by killing myself?

Genuine suicidal here, im unable to do it because i know my mother will suffer. When she is gone, it will probably happen with a helium tank.
>>
I mean... We could all just have sex with each other, and then none of us would be virgins.
>>
>>19351955
Great, have fun staying in the lower realms.
>>
I'd rather suffer and watch the world burn with me.
>>
>>19355739

there's nothing lower then a man without money
>>
>>19356742
Yer a money shilling jew faggot trying to keep your spiritual enslaving imprint on the softer minds.
>>
>>19351955
money = not christian
>>
>>19357205
tell me your secret on how to pay for food and shelter with meditation and crystals

>>19357548
are you implying that being cursed with financial destitution is a "blessing" from god?
>>
>>19356742
What a boring and ignorant conception of life.
Run back to your 9-5 and leave the rest of us alone.
>>
>>19358601

what wonderful fairytale kingdom are you from where men without money and status are treated with respect and never have to worry about having enough food to eat or a roof over their head?
>>
>>19354335
This is absolutely untrue. Hard work most definitely does NOT pay off, and anyone who tells you otherwise is probably trying to get you to work harder for less money.

>t. twice the age of any other anon in this thread
>>
>>19359834
I'm also fairly old and after having worked a lot and seen how it all works, I can agree.
Hard work might give you a roof and food but not much more. To obtain enough money to start enjoying the life because you can do things you want to do, without worrying about being able to house and feed yourself and your family, one needs to exploit the system and to manipulate people, which often includes having to commit treason and to lie. Treason is the very lowest thing one can do, and this includes treason of self, and lying comes close. Both are essential to economic well-being in the current age. One must also remember that there are also good and intelligent people living in poverty and misery, and not by a choice of their own. The system does not favor integrity, honesty and hard work, it favors exploitation, manipulation and sociopathic behavior.
>>
>>19358852
bamp I agree with you
>>
>>19351955
Different ways to make money dumbass. Go do science or be a doctor if you cant make a business
>>
File: 1383172283953.gif (1MB, 200x150px)
1383172283953.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>19361399
>Do science or be a doctor DUMBASS!
>>
>>19361473
Just learn a fucking skill. Make yourself useful
>>
>>19361489
>just walk up to the manager, look him in the eye and give him a firm handshake
>>
>>19356742
>then
>not than
Basic English, m8. But go on about your superior genes. We all believe you and are holding our breath, waiting for your next word of wisdom.
>>
>>19360181
/thread

Well said, anon.
>>
>>19362078
my mom used to always tell me
>just walk in and ask for a job
nigga it's not 1901
>>
>>19351985
Money = women
Women = love
Love = Happiness
>>
>>19351955
>If you are a man born with an introverted, empathetic and eccentric personality, you were put on this earth to be used as a stepping stool for other people

Nope. This is unironically not true at all. In the information age & economy, introverts, empaths, and eccentrics excel and are the new elite.

>see High EQ (empaths)being more successful than high IQ
>See the majority of successful CEO's and personalities on social media identify as introverts
>See high level Autists/Aspies becoming tech billionaires

your premise is clearly false. there are many counter examples to what you're asserting, so just STOP
>>
>>19355269
Why are u suicidal seek help for ur moms sake i will pray for u
>>
>>19355269
think about the fact that you won't do it because you love your mom and you don't want her to hurt. I don't think there is any inherent meaning to life, but who cares? that means you get to make up your own and do whatever you want. it's awesome you can go do anything any fucking time of day, some people will think certain things are inappropriate but who fucking cares, what's the worst that could happen? you die? lol. other people are literally dying for that care that you feel for your mom, go help them. you aren't bound like you think you are you can travel around and do all kinds of shit, rob a bank if you really need to get the blood flowing. i just think it's a waste to kill yourself some people would do anything to keep living and they can't. and you have that
>>
>>19363827
http://www.alternet.org/culture/10-careers-most-psychopaths
http://www.care2.com/c2c/groups/disc.html?gpp=555&pst=1383813
https://thehustle.co/your-ceo-is-probably-a-psychopath
http://www.payscale.com/career-news/2015/04/why-a-disproportionate-number-of-ceos-are-psychopaths
https://psychcentral.com/news/2006/07/03/improving-the-definition-of-%e2%80%98psychopath%e2%80%99/64.html

even without these articles, unless you are one of those insufferable "love and light" fags, most people agree that introverted, autistic, noncompetitive, beta men usually lead sad, unfulfilling, lonely lives of financial struggle.
>>
>>19351955
>your absolute right to commit suicide no matter what any preacher or new age spiritual guru says.

Suicide is cowardice. The courage to live life with all its miseries and sufferings is far more noble than suicide.
>>
>>19363733
>Money = women
Correct.
>Women = love
Women = You love her
>Love = Happiness
She loves you back = Happiness

Notice a step missing?
>>
>>19365289

usually its the smug "spiritual" types born with no overwhelming personality flaws who have the privilege of living easy, unchallenged lives who get most upset by other people taking their own lives to end their suffering
>>
Well said!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.