[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys are lore buffs, right? What would happen if you force-fed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1500508461080.jpg (124KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1500508461080.jpg
124KB, 1080x1920px
You guys are lore buffs, right?

What would happen if you force-fed a vampire garlic?
>>
File: 1497771579775.jpg (75KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
1497771579775.jpg
75KB, 312x445px
>garlic
They might sneeze a little.
If you impaled them with inherited silver they might stagger back a bit. That's assuming you knew where they were first and were able to land a hit something far stronger and faster than most all mortals.
Good thing vampires aren't real.
>>
>>19351763
>Vampires aren't real
Says who? I don't trust Jennifer Anniston
>>
>>19351730
Jesus christ that image
>>
>>19351730

They get gas?
>>
>>19352831
Unironically this.
>>
File: captcha_-_5912614_Extra.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
captcha_-_5912614_Extra.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>19351730
You're approaching it as if vampires were a uniform group. That's not usually how the world works. The vampire in question may or may not be able to eat food, may or may not have heightened senses, may or may not be specifically vulnerable to garlic. So anything from disgusted gagging to seizures and forceful vomiting (of blood).

Here's a metaphor to make it clearer. You shove a ham sandwich into the mouth of a Jew. The reaction may be anywhere from "free sandwich" to "anuddah Shoah".
>>
>>19351730
Heartburn and poisoning depending on how much.
>>
>>19351730
Make em puke I guess I know I would. The smell of garlic makes me want to puke. If Im drinking beer and my gf has garlic I have to stop. Its my one rule no fucking garlic around me; that shit is poison!
>>
>>19351730
Garlic repels the vampire. It does not hurt the vampire. The vampire would not approach you if you had garlic in the first place, and it would spit the garlic out and retreat if you managed to put it in while it was sleeping.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.