[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scary stories thread >be me, asleep in bed >strange noise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Ghost-Story.gif (123KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost-Story.gif
123KB, 800x600px
Scary stories thread

>be me, asleep in bed
>strange noise in closet
>get up, investigate closet
>nothing there
>turn around because hear another noise behind me
>nothing there
>look back at closet
>and then a skeleton popped out
>>
>>19351412

Great NOW how am i supposed to sleep f u OP
>>
>>19351412
Holy crap OP you just scared the shit out of me
>>
There was one time that my parents sent me off to Camp with my friend David. Me and David got along because we were mainly introverted people. This Camp was fun because we were together. We didn't much care for interaction with other kids at the camp. Hiking and canoeing was never as awesome in a group as it was when we were alone.
There was one night where we were bunk'd up with three other kids. I knew David pretty well but we didn't know these kids. We were sitting around just talking to our camp guide before bed, and said have a good night stay indoors typical crap. One of the other kids I think his name was Michael. Yeah let's go with that, I remember it like it was yesterday he was making something in the microwave and the two other kids started fussing with each other. Me and David were just kind of looking at each other laughing silently. The other kid that was microwaving something stopped what he was doing went over told them to shut up yelled a little bit at both of them went back over to a microwave it is soon as he opened the door, a skeleton popped out. It was so hot to touch it burned the kid, me and David knew exactly what to do as we battled these things before. We went outside grab some rocks and started pelting it but it was way too strong and it ripped the other kids apart. After this happened we were too afraid to return to normal society so we moved to Massachusetts and formed a gay relationship with each other.
>>
You need to get a lot more creative. Its alot more heart breaking when its complex.
I'm super glad to see that I'm not the only one that post the skeleton stories
>>
WARNING: IF YOU HAVE A HEART CONDITION DO NOT READ THIS. YOU WILL DROP THE FLOOR, FLOPPING LIKE A FISH, WHILE CLENCHING YOUR HEART SEEING AS YOU ARE HAVING A HEART ATTACK. ALSO: IF YOU HAVE A SENSITIVE ANUS DO NOT READ THIS; THE BRICK YOU SHAT WILL BE PAINFUL.

A FEW YEARS AGO A MAN WAS WALKING DOWN A ROAD BECAUSE HIS CAR BROKE DOWN AND HE SAW A CAR COMING UP BEHIND HIM SO HE STUCK OUT HIS THUMB TO HITCH HIKE AND THE CAR STOPPED AHEAD OF HIM. HE RAN UP TO THE PASSENGER SIDE AND OPENED THE DOOR. WHEN HE OPENED THE DOOR A SKELETON POPPED OUT
>>
>>19351412
Thanks OP. You gave me a heart attack and now I'm in a hospital. I'll need therapy sessions for months. Get fucked op
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.