[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basically, I want to summon a demon or a spirit. Is there a way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: pentagram-158815_1280.png (163KB, 1276x1280px) Image search: [Google]
pentagram-158815_1280.png
163KB, 1276x1280px
Basically, I want to summon a demon or a spirit. Is there a way to summon it without sacrifice or blood? Does anybody know it? Thanks
>>
there is a Demon Summoning program but its only available for a select few
>>
File: 1500423168807.jpg (166KB, 1600x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1500423168807.jpg
166KB, 1600x1078px
I will only assist you in this ritual if you summon the ghost of Hitler.
>>
>>19351300
Nigga that shit is impossible you know. Would be awesome tho.
>>
File: Fuhrer.png (32KB, 200x186px) Image search: [Google]
Fuhrer.png
32KB, 200x186px
>>19351418
You dont need to summon one who resides in us all
>>
>>19351300
just download the demon summoning program nigga
>>
>>19351452
Wait.. Where can I find that? What's that?
>>
>>19351418
Anything would be good
>>
File: 1482617175714m.jpg (185KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482617175714m.jpg
185KB, 768x1024px
>>19351484
You need four components
>the ashes of bobby fischer
>a bag of zyklon b
>a single pistol or other weapon/tool that was used by both the soviets and communists
>ketamine
Once you have a timestamped picture off all of those, we can proceed.
>>
>>19351516
Oh Allah
>>
>>19351300
you dont need blood for summoning a spirit
what you need is a proper protection and banishing ritual BEFORE you attempt to even summon a spirit
>>
File: 54b5046a74ef7.jpg (60KB, 496x672px) Image search: [Google]
54b5046a74ef7.jpg
60KB, 496x672px
You could try a ouija board? That's the most common way to summon spirits, probably doesn't work just anywhere though, you'd probably have to go somewhere with a dark history, and alone. Make sure it's night, bring candles, also don't just buy one from the store or off Amazon, get a big piece of cardboard and make it yourself.

Otherwise hope you meet a witch?
>>
>>19351300
people always ask stupid questions they could look up the answers to themselves. im in a good mood so i will be of assistance

leave a door open. if your in a bad neighborhood find a abandoned building and use a screw driver and a hammer to take a door off its hinges and take the 3 or in some cases 2 metal pins. they are big but take them so nobody can close the door in any meaningful way

a open door is a invitation. could take hours or even months to do anything. might never produce results its all about location and timing.

if your not in a bad neighborhood leave your back door open during the day. thats right the day. night and day have no meaning to them. do it while your awake. eventually you may find yourself having a odd feeling more often like your being watched or seeing shit move out of the corner of your eye a lot and not just shadowy shit but light gray movement in areas with no light gray. you may even hear sounds like foot steps or in your bed feel pin pricks or scraping
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.