[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

life god sent advice try fasting in prayer towards Jesus Christ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
life god sent advice

try fasting in prayer towards Jesus Christ
yes the ABRAHAM religions
for skeptic, just try not eating for 2 days at start and notice adjustment into greater calm and might.

point of message is to tell those with eyes to see etc, FAST if you want to be given keys of power satan is trying to keep secret from you

i endorse sept 23 of revelation 12 for the record for credibility
>>
>>19349862
How do you over power the hunger?
>>
bump
also take the words seriouslee man
we can all see the sense of perception you leave behind
>>
>>19349887
im 3 days in of 8 and the way i do it is by sleeping as much as i can and when im woke and it gets bad

get angry at what satan has caused your life to decay into and use that anger to remind yourself you won't bend to something lesser like hunger relative to the suffering you endured for months

if youre like me that is
>>
>>19349892
I'll try it out. Haven't done that yet. Although getting angry about it sort of goes against what I believe, in that wrath is a deadly sin, I'll try and rise above that with gods grace
>>
>>19349906
the day of the lord is a day of wrath
there is a real thing as righeous anger
i find myself involuntarily getting angry when i get badly shaken by a fright
seems normal to me, just not when it is evil in nature
if seeing injustice makes you angry, good, thats clean you know but you do you for now
>>
File: images(13).jpg (8KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
images(13).jpg
8KB, 194x260px
All hail the undead lord
>>
>>19349912
Injustices do make me angry, just seems counterintuitive to make me angry when I've caused the hunger lol. but yea I need to try this. I've followed many paths but surrendering completely to Christ is what made me feel the best. I believe we are in the last days before his return as well.
>>
>>19349862
bumpellyboop
>>
>>19349892
FUCK OFF YOU PRICK. SATAN DID NOTHING. YOUR GOD IS A LIAR A FUCKING MURDERER AND A GUTLESS BITCH> FUCK YOU.
>>
>>19350331
Satans hubris personified
>>
>>19349862
Okay, I just gave up masturbation and video games for a week. I'm a lapsed Catholic, but I really want something done for my sanity. Lord answer my prayers please!
>>
>>19350346
What's up with your sanity? Are you schizo, questioning reality, or something else
>>
>>19350346
for the record it is actually time, just before the actual apocolypse by holy text, is due to initiate.
your sanity like most others, you feel it decaying, don't feel THAT bad it is the end of the age very VERY imminent.
those who abide in Christ, Christ abides in them. try study up and follow through with the commands of the christian good book, if you accomplish that, christ abides in you and aids you; right. furthermore giving up a fap and whatnot is good way to declare to satan your desires to develop. im summary, your sanity is slipping like everyone else's including my own, if you wanna buff yourself, know JESUS CHRIST who died for us, and occasionally deprive yourself of wordly lusts and desires for a quick boost in power.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.