[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really screwed up, /x/. I set some demons on my uncle after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: gremlin.jpg (239KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
gremlin.jpg
239KB, 1600x1067px
I really screwed up, /x/.
I set some demons on my uncle after I found out he was abusing his wife and my nephews. I didn't send any serious shit, just gremlins really. Little mischevious things. This was about a year ago. I was hoping to aggravate him, shake some things up around the house. Maybe his wife would leave him or he would leave his wife. Maybe a streak of bad luck would punish him a little. I never wanted things to get this bad.
Now he is a raging alcoholic. He always drank before but this is worse than ever. His wife did leave him and got a restraining order against him. He got convicted of domestic assault and is on probation. He hasn't worked in over a year. He just drinks until he passes out and then wakes up and drinks again. He has been hospitalized many times with pancreatitis and esophageal varices and withdrawal. He has been in rehab 3 times but he always drops out after 30 days. He is losing his house. I mean this guy has absolutely nothing left.
Since all this really bad stuff has started I keep trying to call the little guys back. I tell them, you are fucking with him too hard. You were just supposed to mess up his pots and pans or something! But they say they are having fun and he deserves it and they don't want to leave.
I have destroyed my uncle's entire life. He has nothing left except 20k worth of credit card debt. He is only surviving because my grandma and grandpa are paying for everything. Yesterday, he attacked my grandpa and slammed him up against the wall in a drunken rage. Things are completely out of hand. Grandma even said she thinks it's a demon or Satan causing this. She has been praying like crazy.
What do I even do? Are the demons really causing this or just taking credit for his violence and alcoholism? How do I fix this?
>>
Seems like he needs to spend some time in prison for his own and everyone else's good.
>>
Yeah, I agree, and actually, I think jail is the only thing that would save his life. Rehab isn't helping because he can sign himself out of it at any time.
Grandma begged me not to call the cops after he attacked Grandpa. They are not even at home right now, because my uncle is there. They went and stayed at their lake cabin and he is in their house drinking and throwing shit everywhere. I don't even know what is going to happen next. They can't just stay at the lake house forever.
>>
>>19349532
>I set some demons on my uncle after I found out he was abusing his wife and my nephews.
Do you mean your cousins? Nephews are male children of your brother or sister.
>>
>>19349559
Sorry, that's what I meant. I am kind of freaking out.
>>
He already had demons if he abused them man... now that he doesn't have them to take his hate out on it's moved to other family and worse on himself. I've seen the tiny little shits before a week mind is toast for them. I think you've learned a lesson here
>>
>just Gremlins
>just
Well... about that...
>>
Wtf did you expect to happen. Try having a hex cast on him next time. You can't undo a demon haunting, your uncle has to fight that battle himself. They won't go until he wants them to go.
>>
File: devils-contract.jpg (28KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
devils-contract.jpg
28KB, 500x332px
So how about this:
You agree to give your Gremlins to me, ALL of them, no strings attached, they belong to me entirely, and you're rid of them for good. They'll trouble your people no more once under my command.
There is a catch, of course. They get to claim one thing on their way out. I can't say what that would be, that's up to them, but it's only one thing. Nothing more, nothing less.
So, I want some more Gremlins for my own stock, and you seem to want rid of them.
Do we have a deal?
>>
>>19349704

Counter offer, I'll summon many more for you but in return you have to provide Me with one thing per batch.
>>
>>19349717
Meh, not interested.
Your people can keep them then.
Have fun.
>>
Just call on Jesus man they'll steal your wallet or something important to you. In affect the loss of said important shit will rack your mind and bring more shit to mess with you. You've gotta be sincere with Jesus though
>>
>>19349721

Can't need them that much then, can you?
>>
What what all manner of lascivious thoughts these gremlin demons have planted in your nephews head. Are they dirty things at all?
>>
>>19349737
No, not really.
I can summon my own.
I was attempting to bargain for ones already summoned.
You can't need rid of them much, though, can you?
Hey, if you want them to waste the dude, that's none of my business. Maybe he deserved it, I don't know or care. That's none of my business.
I find it rather strange, though, that you'd make a thread talking about how you'd made such a dire mistake and sound so remorseful for using them, but then when someone offers to take them off your hands for good, you refuse and attempt to barter for power.
Don't get me wrong, I like you, but your "oh boo hoo woe is me" story falls apart at this point.
You want the man to suffer and you feel no remorse for it. That's fine, I'm not judging you for that, but at least be honest with yourself here.
>>
>>19349746

I'm not OP retard, just a businessman with his eyes on the opportunities available.

I'm going to be running hell one day anyway so it's really in your best interest to make a deal here and now.

So, do you want me to industrialize the production of demons and scamps or not?
>>
>>19349767
I admire your ambition.
Make me an offer.
>>
File: crossroads.png (215KB, 697x383px) Image search: [Google]
crossroads.png
215KB, 697x383px
Well I don't have all fucking day here.
I have other business to attend to.
If you ever grow a pair, you know where to find me.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd60nI4sa9A
>>
>>19349779

Good looks, wealth and charisma in the earthly plane. A position of authority in after my death.

Name your price.
>>
>>19349532
>he was abusing his wife and my nephews
>I have destroyed my uncle's entire life
Sounds like he destroyed his own life, dude.
>Yesterday, he attacked my grandpa and slammed him up against the wall in a drunken rage.
>they say ... he deserves it
Well... I mean, are they wrong?
>>
File: reaper_the-devil.jpg (18KB, 300x230px) Image search: [Google]
reaper_the-devil.jpg
18KB, 300x230px
>>19349767
>I'm going to be running hell one day anyway
That's what they all say.
That's what they all think.
For a while.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.