[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any way to guarantee a lucid dream? I'm not really afraid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: b4a.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
b4a.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Any way to guarantee a lucid dream?
I'm not really afraid of the possibilities of sleep paralysis either, so if that's a way to "enter" a lucid dream, then how can I do it?
>>
>>19348912
The WILD method is so commonly referred to, but it works. Also - theta waves and a clear intention to have a Lucid Dream
>>
>>19348912
Sleep paralysis does not have to be scary all the horror stories you hear about it probably dont help you feel conformable with it. But it can be a good way to go lucid. Also try doing a WILD during an afternoon nap seems to work for me. Also waking up early and letting yourself doze off its perfect for having lucid or vidid dreams.
>>
>>19348912
Take melatonin.
>>
File: totem.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
totem.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
One way to do it is have a 'totem'.
It sounds cheesy saying it like this, but if you've got a physical object with a lot of complexity that you CONSTANTLY fuck with when you're awake, then you'll also try to fuck with it while you're under, and if it's suitably complex, it won't ever be exactly recreated in the dream world.
Then you can notice the difference. This isn't the only way to do it, and it takes some time to get the totem ingrained into you enough to where you're still messing with it in your dreams, but if you're patient, it's a pretty sure-fire method.
>>
File: image.jpg (331KB, 1242x1025px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331KB, 1242x1025px
>>19351081
Fidget spinner faggot confirmed
>>
>>19351133
Hey, OP wanted to know how to know he's in a dream, I told him.
You could use one of those if you want, but personally I'd say that's not quite enough complexity unless it was paired with a specific set of motions to take advantage of the gyroscopic forces at work.
>>
>>19348912

Say over and over and over to yourself, as you're in your bed about to sleep "Tonight I will dream, and I will know that I am dreaming." or "I will lucid dream"

Whichever way you feel will stick in your mind carry over to the dream.

Also, reality checks. Asking yourself throughout the day "am I dreaming?" and then doing a reality check, like rubbing your hands together or trying to stick your finger through the palm of your hand. If you do this enough, the idea is that you'll do it in your dream, and when you rub your hands etc. in a dream, it's usually gets you lucid dreaming.
>>
>>19351184
Excellent points.
Text is also useful for that. It usually doesn't read the same way twice in the dream world.
>>
calea zacatechichi tea gave me one on the very first night I brewed it.

Foul tasting stuff, though
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.