[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel a bit spooked, /x/. There's a low pitched whistle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: doig-1.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
doig-1.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
I feel a bit spooked, /x/.

There's a low pitched whistle outside my house. The best way I could describe it it you would be the lowest note on a wooden recorder. It only lasts a second, but repeats at disturbing rhythm. It happens about once every 5 sec, and it's been going on for about an hour. I can't see anything out the window, and im only gonna go check it out with the shotgun if it keeps up. Anyone have any clues as to what it might be?
>>
>>19348772
What pitch is it? If it's D then you might want to start worrying. For some reason that's the note people recall hearing when they die.
>>
Had any ribs taken out recently?
>>
>>19348775
It sounds sorta like D, but off a bit. A bit lower.

>>19348779
Haven't had any sort of procedure other than some fillings in my teeth lately.

I'm sorta scared, guys.
>>
>>19348772
Guys, now there's another whistle that sounds higher on thw other side of the house

please help, what the fuck is going on
>>
File: IMG_20170416_192228_632.jpg (25KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170416_192228_632.jpg
25KB, 320x320px
>>19348815
Listen to some music to drown it out if it's bugging you, it's probably nothing.
>>
>>19348772
Where is that pic from?

>>19348779
Elaborate? Sounds interesting.
>>
File: IMG_0921.jpg (33KB, 388x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0921.jpg
33KB, 388x714px
Have you tried putting a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool?
>>
>>19348772
Happened to me for a month straight I had to start calling out of work due to lack of sleep. Turned out my neighbor got some high pitched pest control device n it claimed only small animals could hear it. Na I heard it loud as day all day long in pulses it literally drove me mad
>>
>>19348881
The pic was from an old 'draw an album in MSPAINT' thread in /mu/.
>>
>>19348772
It's either an owl or some spooks doing an African tribal dance.
>>
>>19348904
Do you remember which album it turned out to be? It reminded me of an image that I can't find for the life of me. Some sort of evil idol with two wolf heads, it was from an occult book I think.
>>
>>19348775
> the note people recall hearing when they die

Underrated post, brudder
>>
>>19348772
Sounds like it could be some mild tinnitus. Lay off the ear buds in the iPhone some or the Turtle Beach headphones for your PS4.
>>
>>19348887
this seems like the most likely explanation. go check it out, you can probably find the source if you stop acting like a pussy ass bitch.
>>
>>19348772

Its the Wind
>>
>>19351051
This. Come on OP, humans didn't conquer the world by being spooked pussies, grow some balls and check it out you schizoid faggot
>>
>>19348775
Im going to youtube and looking up d note i want to fucking die
>>
>>19351799
This. We're not going to hurt you. We just want to play.
>>
>>19348772
its you. 1000000 years after drifting in abyss. You only want one thing.
>>
>>19348904
What album is it? Looks cool af
>>
File: fuck you lookin at.jpg (57KB, 500x192px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you lookin at.jpg
57KB, 500x192px
>>19348881
I was just meming, there's a story by Junji Ito called Ribs Woman where the characters have their lower ribs surgically removed so their bodies looks better, and they start to hear strange sounds/music because of it.
>>
>>19352749
Seconding this
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.