[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do I purchase paranormal items that aren't just props

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0624.jpg (109KB, 610x926px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0624.jpg
109KB, 610x926px
where do I purchase paranormal items that aren't just props and fakes?

I'm looking for pagan artifacts. I'm very serious
>>
>>19348511
They don't exist
>>
What do you mean to constitute such an item?
>>
>>19348511
You make them
>>
>>19348575
I'm a collector of a variety of items but for personal reasons I'd like to begin collecting pagan (specifically Russian/Babylonian) artifacts
>>
>>19348602
Pagan as in pre-christianization? And what do you mean "paranormal"?

You can buy most anything on various markets, white, grey or black, with certificates of authenticity. Those will be expensive, though.
>>
For most all good artefacts of power you must make them yourself. Find the components and put your own craftsmanship to the test. Being strong with earth helps tremendously, but maybe two or so posters on this board are strong in that field.
Either that, or go into archaeology and just loot shit. Get cursed real easy that way.
>>
>>19348511
Level 6 CIA vs FIB vs NSA ,shadow goverment, aliens in Alaska and underground , cult agenda, and psyop wars.
>>
>>19348607
Yes, pre Christ. Looking specifically for sacrificial daggers, ritual eggs, and traditional robes
Money isn't a giant issue but I just don't know where the markets are. I say paranormal because I figure a lot of this stuff would be there and they're just as obscure as what I'm looking for

Will I be cursed for purchasing these items ? >>19348624
>>
>>19348669
If you don't have the perception to clearly tell if an artefact is fucking cursed, you have no idea what the fuck you are doing, and should just start from square one.
>>
>>19348691
Enlighten me on cursed objects
I know the basics about paganism and such, but how can you know the state of something like that?
>>
just buy antiques

they're all cursed/haunted/whathaveyou to some extent

I got a prussian rifle from the 1800s and the shit has completely fucked my household
>>
>>19348669
If you mean money is no issue in the sense that you have the money to buy such items, then you could use said money to approach an auction broker. Most private collection items of that caliber, if sold, are sold on auctions. Some of these may be less public than others, so a broker might be a good place to start. You can contact your local antiquities dealer about auctions, where you may find such a broker willing to work for you.
>>
>>19348707
>how can you know the state of something like that?
Anybody with THE MEREST MODICUM of talent can simply fucking feel if an object holds power, and if they're actually advanced enough to NEED such an object, they should easily be able to tell if it's evil.
>how
Practice nigger. Get off of 4chan and start feeling shit.
>>
File: IMG_0260.jpg (30KB, 209x209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0260.jpg
30KB, 209x209px
Go antiquing....
>>
>>19348602
Go to these places if you look correct they will come to you
>>
JFK should be level 2 at most. Majority believes in a cover-up now.
>>
Blue beaaaaam
>>
>>19348511
MK Ultra should be at the surface.

It's a proven fact that it happened.
>>
In Mexico they have markets for that kind of shit, just like buying groceries and shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.