[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to ramble for a bit, it's pretty interesting imo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ocean__s_sky_by_drakeignazio(2).jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
ocean__s_sky_by_drakeignazio(2).jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
I need to ramble for a bit, it's pretty interesting imo if you want to follow along, won't blame you if you don't.

I feel like there is a stark difference between God and the Devil, though both have influence on this world, some more pronounced than others. In my case most of these influences seem to be from the wrong side, I know very well why, and I'm actively trying to make up for it despite what seems to be a torrential downpour of atonement in this life instead of what I would've faced in death.

I recently stumbled upon a secret involving LSD and the satanic bible, accidentally uncovering that the text was printed in a certain way that the book would appear to be a bottomless pit on enough LSD, seemingly without my own intent or mind being involved at all, almost as if the idea just existed in the book itself, like the book had a evil aura about it. Psychedelics have be known to be a part of certain forms of spirituality, and magic.

To preface slightly, before opening that book, I was enjoying my trip and the idea of being a lone sailor, just a boat, a guitar and the water, floating till the end of my days between heaven and hell. And it was almost as if I was given a decision at that exact moment, start reading the satanic bible, or God's word, it felt like I was being shown a path to both of them, visibly clear to me in my inebriated stupor. I chose the wrong one, deciding to start with the shorter book, and reading the actual bible afterwards.

I found since then that there are hidden influences of LSD users hidden all over the internet, and in forms of media, many of which have been shown to me within the past few months. Discovering many albums, that have been undoubtedly proven to me to have meant to be listened to on LSD. Some of which were intended to scare the shit out of you with a sudden realization of what your listening to, many times in ways that youd only notice on an lsd trip, some of which seemed to reference occurrences in my own life.
>>
ずいぶんとエネルギーを吸い取られちまった...
>>
Basically, I feel like I'm on the right path now, but I'm continuously tempted go in the other direction, I mention this now as I've been searching for some music, and my edgy taste leads me finding music by Nazis, Satanists, or just really dark people who revel in atheism. It seems like I can't really find any music from the better side that I enjoy as much as the other, almost like im intentionally being led astray. And the more I look into it, LSD really seems to have too many ties to satanism.

Please let me know if you've had any similar experiences with psychedelics and hidden cults, specifically LSD. And maybe help me see the lighter side of the use of this drug a little more, as it is by far my favorite past time.

Also feel free to call me deluded.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMuqmOqVBPQ
>>
>take acid
>read satanic bible
>become charles manson 2.0
there is only one true path
>>
>>19348491
https://youtu.be/AR-sMAI740E

>>19348495
I don't know if Charles Manson 2.0 is worth burning in a lake of fire forever, I'm already kind of afraid of things that live in actual water.
>>
You're right. Lucy = Lucifer. See The Beatles song. As a light bringer, Lucifer brings knowledge and so does LSD.
>>
I've tried lsd twice, and both times involving religion into the trip ruins it for me.

Both times, when i start thinking about anything relating to religion i go into a downwards spiral of bad trip.

And I've decided that religion was made to destroy humans from within. Because everything else i ponder while on lsd is explained gracefully and i completely understand unbiased. In a positive way. But religion just gives me this creepy malign vibe of something inescapable that's waiting on me to trip and fall to pull my leg and take me into its black hole of wanting and envy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.