[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ all role playing and fanatism beside im 100% convin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: dingus.jpg (81KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
dingus.jpg
81KB, 1280x828px
Hey /x/
all role playing and fanatism beside
im 100% convinced now that the moonlanding never happened. im sure that most of you also will be if you watch this film
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug0mE3Rkx-k

they talk about every fucking little detail of the footages

now my question is: do you think that we actually sent all these rover robots to mars and to the moon or are these hoaxes too ?

pls no bullshitting roleplaying or other childish memes let's be serious with this topic !
>>
Biggest issue I have is with multiple times. I mean, put yourself in NASA's shoes. You pull off one of the greatest hoaxes in history. Why take the risk of being exposed by "going" six more times? Also, how could they have not gotten caught if they hoaxed it 7 freaking times. Someone would have said something.
>>
What if the first Landing was a hoax because they were running out of time but absolutely everything else was real because they already succeeded?
>>
>>19347903
Idk. They weren't that far from the first supposed landing. Why hoax it if the technology is that close (presumably it was, if they landed on the moon not to far after).
>>
it is 100% fake, best doc I ever saw on it was the bart sibrel one
>>
>>19347869
But someone DID say something or do you think these rumours don't start from people working there telling their families who tell friends and so on?
>>
>>19348785
Good argument...
What fascinated me was that hasselblad confirmed that the cameras had no special protection against all kinds of rays...but the films are nearly perfect
Also they had iso 100 films at its maximum...meaning : you can't get that well exposured films like that + the focus etc.
Also when the photos of the austronaut behind the vehicle (completely in the shadow) is bright as hell.
Im not very convinced either....
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.