[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi everyone, thought /x/ might be the best place for this...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 2jb89c6.png (205KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
2jb89c6.png
205KB, 800x800px
Hi everyone, thought /x/ might be the best place for this...

I have a friend who works at a small games company, who has been skyping me about some crazy shit.

He said, they have been commissioned to create a game that, what he describes as illuminati in nature.

I used to think he was full of shit until i saw some of the game's images and logo etc...

There are a number of thigs that dont sit right.

He spoke of how many strange people come in for meetings and how they (the company) had to sign many agreements. (I dont know the details).

He even said that they are on a kinda of lock down atm and cant even go home to see their family.

He said two people have not been seen for 3 months after leaving with some people in dark suits. He swears they have not been fired. And no other colleague knows anything either. One person asked the boss, but couldn't get a direct answer from him.

Something else he said was that the game contains important information hidden within the game about September. Dont know what date exactly, he just mentioned the month.

Its like hes trying to tell me, without telling me.... and he sometimes he types 'eye' instead of 'I'.

Well, i dont know what you guys make of it, but it all sounds very strange to me. And since i hear you guys are into this, thought id mention.

Personally tho... i fear for my friend, hes never lied before and this is getting strange.......
>>
Nice LARP. The game already came out, Deus Ex, it was 1999.
>>
>>19347270
do I have to buy the DLC to get the exact date?
>>
>>19347294
Whats LARP?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.