[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that all lucid dreams take place in an alternate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: triangle-xxl.png (4KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
triangle-xxl.png
4KB, 256x256px
Friendly reminder that all lucid dreams take place in an alternate dimension from where the Illuminati is remotely controlling everyone.
Eternal sleep is the only way to gain eternal freedom.
>>
True freedom would be the chance to nap w/e
>>
>>19344571

They take place in a realm of matter free energy that's hyper responsive to mind. Energy here is always entangled in a relationship/interaction to matter and inseperable from it. Light and other radiation emanates from bodies like the sun, or lamps or what have you. Force fields arise from interactions between particles and arrange themselves around particles. Like how magnetic filings arrange to show us the lines of EM force. Now imagine energy, vibrations, thats subtle like physical radiation, but free of matter entirely, yet somehow still able to interact with the physical world. Just not in the way anything physical interacts with anything else physical, because its outside the container of our physical universe/spacetime fabric*. That's literally the stuff dreams are made of and not only that, all of our subjective sense media, like colour, taste, smell, hunger, pain, hot, cold. What's being referred to as "qualia" these days. It's hyper, instantaneously responsive to consciousness, and consciousness contacts our sense organs, arousing this energy to mould itself to the information created from the collision of their sensitive parts and their objects. Ie, light collides with your retina, triggering a chain of information processing in your eyeball, nerves and brain until viola, consciousness arises at the eye complete with colours and all the other subjective ingredients of vision (eye consciousness).

Dreams lucid or not are the stuff of mental objects and the mental organ. Usually just the projection of impressions taken by the senses in waking life, including the mental organ and its mental objects
>>
>>19344710
>Just not in the way anything physical interacts with anything else physical, because its outside the container of our physical universe/spacetime fabric*.

*Imagine that the physical universe is like a computer game. A computer game has its own virtual world, with objects and rules that govern the objects (code). The virtual world and its objects have motion and energy and laws governing that motion and energy. But its entirely powered by energy which is outside of the virtual world/simulation (hardware, electricity). If you were inside that simulation, you wouldn't know about the electricity and hardware thats powering your world. You'd be part of the simulation, governed by its code like everything else in your world. You'd assume that the simulation, its world, its objects, its laws, are all that exists. A self contained, self powered universe, with nothing existing outside of it. You wouldnt know that your world is just a veil, powered by a world of energies laying behind it. A world it was born in.
>>
I always felt lucid dreaming was the closest thing to legit virtual reality.
Its like an open world game and if you realize its a dream you are basically god.
>>
>>19344571
Interesting. Yesterday I had lucid dream. Such synchronic phenomenon this thread.

>illuminati
>eternal sleep
So... What u r saying is we should kill ourselves to escape lillumada.

I bet your working for illuminadada :^)
>>
>>19344812
>I bet your working for illuminadada
Illuminada, now with cherry flavour.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.