[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm new to reading natal charts, and haven't the slightest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: AstrochartDia.gif (385KB, 1675x1177px) Image search: [Google]
AstrochartDia.gif
385KB, 1675x1177px
I'm new to reading natal charts, and haven't the slightest where to start. Could someone help me read mine? I want to do a bit of self-exploration.
>>
>>19344418
You are an Aquarius
>>
>>19344418
All the planets were on the other side of the sun when you were born.
>>
>>19344418
I will do a help, your birthday is 3 days after mine <3 Your ascendent is Taurus ,marked by the line that says AC on it. It is opposed to (meaning, opposite to) your moon, which simply put could say that your personality is sometimes at odds with your emotions, the things that you know you want, stability, financial security, love, a beautiful space, often show up in direct conflict with your darker emotional nature
>>
>>19344418
There isn't much balancing out your sun sign. If you go and read descriptions of Aquarius, think about how some of the positive aspects can be taken to a fault if taken too far.
>>
File: ch.gif (15KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
ch.gif
15KB, 500x600px
My family and friends have been having a lot of bad luck lately with poor health and I'm facing loan collection agencies and homelessness, I'd like to know if things are going to get better please x
>>
>>19344418
Nothing in a Fire sign you will probably need something/someone external to unlock your full potential.
Doing a purely alchemical reading
>Sun, Mars, Venus, in aquarisu (Air)
>Mercury, Saturn, Moon, Jupiter (Water)
>Neptune, Uranus (Earth)

From that I read, you as a very intelligent person in a logical sense, you feel emotions strongly but probably have a very good pokerface. The issue you face is establishing yourself in a gainful position in life. I read this as meaning you probably aren't a go-getter, but can prove invaluable in a greater organization.
>>
sidereal with whole sign houses is better for readings in my experience, it's like the novel version rather than the movie version of a chart (tropical hits on a lot, but it lacks depth and contradicts itself more whereas those contradictions are generally explained in sidereal while keeping a lot of things similar)

but this particular chart makes you seem like you're focused on work (though you have a hard time with it, you don't care for taking orders and will have trouble with finding work that suits you until later in life) and more into intellectual pursuits than you are other people

your attracted to people who are intelligent if you're attracted at all (you can be detached particularly in relationships, but open minded)

there's a good chance you have issues with depression and for all your detachment you feel things deeply and have extremely deep emotional needs and a possible tendency for those to be obsessive

you have issues with creativity, your freedom of expression may have been limited as a child

you can be highly competitive and have a lot of energy for things that can hold your interest
>>
>>19346704

btw:

there's a lot more depth to your chart i'm just being lazy and pointing out a couple pf things

charts are really detailed, think of it like reading a map and then learn the key

makes it easier to break down
>>
>>19346594
Quick Alchemical Reading for you
>Sun, Mercury, Saturn,Jupiter (Water)
>Moon, Venus(Fire)
>Mars(Air)
>Uranus, Neptune (Earth)

Some of the most powerful bodies arein water signs so you probably exhibit a gifted empathy. However you most watery planet (the moon) is in the most firey sign (Leo) which is also ascendant. I read this as implying your will that is inexorably tied to your emotional state so if you let yourself fall into depression or dread you may end up digging deeper into your problems. The most firey planet (mars) in in air which I think points in the key for you.

You need to regularly meditate on your emotions and gain knowledge on how they affect your decision making, with regular checks you should be able to point yourself in a positive and gainful direction. The weak earth in your chart (neptune and uranus aren't all that powerful) implies caution is necessary in financial and material affairs.

Remain calm, if things are looking really bad start looking for safety nets, I don't think you will have too much trouble finding a way back onto your feet. Remember, you have to keep moving.
>>
>>19346711
There are also many different perspectives one can take when interpreting a chart. Different readers will fixate on different things.
>>
>>19346794

there's only so many perspectives you can have, maybe people phrase things differently but just like on a map a road is a road and a mountain is a mountain
>>
File: Astrology.png (290KB, 912x926px) Image search: [Google]
Astrology.png
290KB, 912x926px
My life is fucking going nowhere and I don't know what to do anymore, plez halp
>>
>>19348077
meditation will help sort out your life make a comfortable place where you feel safe. A place where you won't be disturbed. Fire signs r ur weakness.
>>
>>19346704
I'm not sure tweaking to Sidereal works for me. It shoves everything basically a whole dang sign over, and going from a solar Sagittarius to Scorpio is kind of a wild leap.
>>
File: chart.png (27KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
27KB, 750x562px
Tell me my personality /x/.

>inb4 people try to spook me by knowing my name
>>
>>19348843

depends on you, i'm with someone who goes from sag to scorpio and it makes a lot more sense that way even though aspects of sag fit on the surface

a lot of times the aspects between planets and points make the changes in the chart make sense while also retaining a fair amount of the original meaning

a prominent jupiter in a chart would give a person sag characteristics for example even if they're a different sign
>>
>>19348843

they have a sun square jupiter (conjunct mars) btw and that explains a lot of the reasons why tropical can hit on some things
>>
File: spk.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
spk.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>19346766

Extremely insightful thank you for the reading, i've got a lot to take away and think about it's definitely helped

have a spooky skellytoon for your troubles x
>>
File: x.png (110KB, 772x1024px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
110KB, 772x1024px
If its okay i too would like some help explaining this. even info on how to read it myself would be helpful.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.