[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /X/, I've been a practicing Wiccan for all my life,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Alright /X/, I've been a practicing Wiccan for all my life, my mother was a witch in a coven and raised me teaching me about magic.

I'm bored tonight, so I'm going to teach you how to make blessed lunar water.

What is lunar water? Well it's sort of like Christian holy water but more powerful with more use's. It's mainly used for lunar divination rituals but it also has properties that repel evil spirits.

1) Collect water from a natural source. The water needs to be clean, so water from a stream or even rain water will do. Don't use tap water

2) put the water into a bowl, preferably something made of crystal but plastic will work too. Than add a silver coin and sage to it.

3) Once done, during the 3 days of the full moon (the day before, the full moon itself and the day after) leave the bowl of water in the moonlight.

4) Put your finger into the bowl and make a cresent moon shape while chanting this spell

"Goddess of night, shine upon me in the full moonlight, bring me calming energies and cast away these impurities"

5) Leave the bowl out all night until around 5am (Or just before the sun rises) go outside and cover the bowl in a black cloth, than store the bowl in a dark place until it's ready to be used. (This is so the lunar water doesn't get mixed with solar energy)

Congrats, you just made blessed lunar water that no evil demon or spirit can ever touch. You can sprinkle it on the walls of your home aswell so no evil entities can enter.
>>
File: Arguments.png (91KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
Arguments.png
91KB, 500x543px
>>19344067
You religion is stupid... but not more stupid than other religions... in fact, it's not that bad compared to other major religions... still stupid though...
>>
>>19344100
Don't you want to fuck a succubus than send the slut back to hell covered in your cummies anon?
>>
>>19344120
Just because I want it to happen doesn't mean it's going to happen... I guess I'll have to convince some slut to wear a devil costume while I fuck her... close enough I guess...
>>
Why cant i use tap water?
>>
>>19344150
Because it's contaminated with different metals and such. If you have a water filter you can use it though
>>
>>19344164
Like rainwater or creek water isn't contaminated with shit, lol
>>
>>19344213
Depends on your area and stuff. I have natural spring water in my area that is pretty ok. Plus it's the whole thing of taking it from nature and not your tap.
>>
>>19344243
But the tap takes it from nature.
And also makes sure i dont get giardia if i try to drink it.
>>
>>19344275

As someone who actually had dysentery from drinking bad water in a 3rf world shithole......

Taps (in the first world at least) are worthy of our praise and veneration
>>
https://discord.gg/EAUHuN
>>
>>19344889
Why the fuck post invite if you kick after 2 min? Fags.
>>
>>19344067
what is your deal with menstrual blood
>>
What..what if I make gallon jugs of it and start drinking it?
>>
>>19345661
pee turns to glitter
>>
>>19344067
Wizard here. I think one of your kind is using black magic against some guy in another thread. Wanna ruin her plot together?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1500792362801.jpg (11KB, 720x316px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500792362801.jpg
11KB, 720x316px
>>19345724
>wizard
>fails to realize that's actually an old world slur for pagans and witch is the general term male or not
>larper exposed
>>
>>19345742
>>19344067
Calling people witch in the modern era is considered a slur too.

;b
>>
Damn, I missed the discord invite. This stuff is interesting and I wouldn't mind learning more.
>>
>>19345848
I call myself a witch and so do a ton of other witches. Yea some use it as an insult: "my mother in law is a witch". Still, witch isn't seen as slur by witches. And wizard is rp nowadays. Esp if the retard is using wizard as male witch.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.