[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he real? If so, why does he hate me? >but OP if you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_3007.png (321KB, 416x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3007.png
321KB, 416x570px
Is he real?
If so, why does he hate me?
>but OP if you don't trust JC while you're dying alone with nothing to show for this life you can't get into heaven!!
>>
>>19343763
Jesus was just some bat shit crazy martyr wgo thought he was "the son of god"
>>
File: everythingisayisright.jpg (22KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
everythingisayisright.jpg
22KB, 576x432px
>>19343763
religion isn't real but the christian value system is based on eternal truths which are the foundation for western civilization bc science doesn't dictate morality

god isn't real but the idea of believing in something bigger than yourself makes you an objectively better person
>>
He doesn't hate you, he loves you and you're in a state of rebellion against his love.
What's your hangup? Gay? I'm not going to tell you being gay isn't a sin but sin is sin and there's lots of whacky shit prohibited in the old testament that no one cares about anymore. Everyone sins, don't let your sin blind you to the truth, your own personal truth whatever that may be.
>>
File: IMG_3094.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3094.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>19343771
I believe in the wild kingdom.
>>
>>19343773
My hang up is that I've had a fucking miserable life. If he is real, he should understand the dilemma of not knowing what to believe, too.
>>
>>19343773
Good to hear that, now if you excuse me I'll go look for some loli doujins.
>>
>>19343773
>be fruitful and multiply
I've literally been alone all of my life.
>family is #1
My family is the reason I'm fucked up and all they can do is be sorry that child abuse was normalized to them growing up.
>>
>>19343763
Yes JC the Raptor is real, but sadly is extinct now.
>>
>>19343807
:(
>>19343773
My life has been so unwittingly against me that I'm genuinely convinced that this God wants me to suffer if he does exist. I don't think he does. I think this world is cruel and as separate from any gods as it possibly can get.
>>
>>19343794
Same senpai but since i had a shitty life, I choose to do the Pascal's Wager, at this point literally I have nothing to lose by believing in God.
And I rather believe in Him so that I may have chance for something good at least after life, rather than nothing.
>>
>>19343829
I don't know about god but considering you're being extremely melodramatic to gather attention to your problems rather than having a discussion on the topic makes me think you're a faggot who deserves to suffer.
>>
>>19343864
So you "pretend" to believe.
Isn't that like against the rules or something?
>>
>>19343829
You will continue to suffer with that thinking. You have programmed your subconscious and thus guaranteed yourself a shitty reality tunnel.
>>
>>19343876
Even if it's not against them it's a scumbaggy thing to do and a big fuck you to the entity.
>>
>>19343876
I don't pretend, I just believe at this point.
>>
>>19343898
The ancients believed that if you quit worshipping certain gods you would punish them. Go hog wild.
>>
>>19343914
Well of course, worshipers a god is basically dead I think that's obvious.
>>
>>19343763
Hes not responsible for your shitty life, why do atheists always think that?
>>
>>19343917
without worshipers*
>the city of me tonight
>>
>>19343870
>why don't you believe in God even though your family is religious, op?
>wow how melodramatic
What
What did you expect?
>>
>>19343921
He doesn't seem to be responsible for anything where he'd be helpful.
>>
>>19343938
Paranormal discussion instead we got an emo kid whining on the internet.
>>
>>19343921
Why do Christians try to push all the times "God was there for you" but always seem to have an excuse for all the times he wasn't?
>>
>>19343763
>Is he real?
Yes

>If so, why does he hate me?
He doesn't. He loves everyone. He is the avatar of forgiveness and compassion.

>but OP if you don't trust JC while you're dying alone with nothing to show for this life you can't get into heaven!!
Jesus doesn't care who you are or what kind of life you've lived. He accepts everybody openly. To him, it's not about going to heaven, it's about having a heart-connection. That's all.

He is Jesus after all. He's more important than heaven. You can choose to aim for heaven or to be in his heart. Which one sounds better to you? You don't have to wait until you die before you see him. You can know him now and be saved. That's his promise.

All you have to do is connect to him. Listen to his teachings, find the hidden truths there. Forget the church or any outside authority. Jesus didn't like those anyway. He said, the kingdom of God is within you. So there too is where you'll find him.
>>
File: Rhett McLaughlin.jpg (222KB, 713x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Rhett McLaughlin.jpg
222KB, 713x1024px
>>19343958
>that pic
I didn't know Rhett was Jesus?
>>
>>19343953
Just because your earthly father did not teach you how to man up and stand firmly when dealing with adversity doesn't mean that the Heavenly Father will neglect to do the same. It's a hard knock life little annie. Rub some tough on it.

https://youtu.be/nbZEkFLXh9Y
>>
>>19343958
I've heard shit like this so often I honestly don't even know what it means anymore.
>tfw go to my grandpa's funeral
>thinking they're going to talk about his life and times
>literally just an open casket viewing with a religious sermon for the people there scared of death
I really didn't understand what people meant by religion being a way to comfort people's sense of mortality until I saw it in person.
>>
Jesus loved you enough to hang naked and bloody on a 2x4 while his friends abandoned him and people rammed spikes into his head and spit on his face.

I mean, what more does he have to do?
>>
>>19343980
My earthly dad beat the shit out of me if he felt like it, too, don't worry.
>>
>>19343987
He could've gave me parents that would have loved me growing up
>>
File: the path of the Dragon.jpg (458KB, 1322x838px) Image search: [Google]
the path of the Dragon.jpg
458KB, 1322x838px
>>19343763
He's a deceiver and the son of the dark lord.
>>
>>19343995
You're basically asking to lobotomize your parents so they'd love you because if not you're free to go somewhere else and build the happy family you wish for.
>>
>>19343995
So you're blaming him... for the actions of your parents. And youre blaming him... for your suffering.

I mean, throw blame where ever you want. Blame your grandparents for ever hooking up. Blame President Washington for creating the country that eventually facilitated the shitty parents you had. Blame Columbus for discovering America.

"But he could have made my parents love me more." Just like God doesn't force anyone to love him, he doesn't force anyone to love someone else.

There's a word for forced love. It's rape.
>>
>>19344010
No, I'm asking to have been born to parents that would have loved me and raised me right to begin with. If there is an all powerful being with my best interests in heart, I don't know what his excuse is: especially if he's a God of families and shit.
>>
>>19344018
I'd like to hear about your experiences first.
>>
>>19344016
I can't actually believe in your God. If I did, it would make sense to blame an all powerful being that stands by idly.
>>
OP seems childish.
>>
>>19344021
How about fucking no?
>I can't really tell you about the repressed memories, anyways, though, can I?
I only know about those because my parents keep trying to figure out how much I remember to my yuge emotional discomfort.
>>
>>19344016
the power of god diminishes until he can do nothing.
>>
>>19344025
I mean, that's a huge fallacy, bit okay.

Enjoy having it all figured out and posting threads like this for strangers anyway. Hope it leads to fulfillment from those shit parents God didn't zap with a lightning bolt or rearrange molecular structures to create someone else or whatever you wanted to happen.
>>
>>19344026
As childish as the people here trying to justify some dude in the sky?
It would've been really easy to ignore this thread.
>>
>>19344036
Even easier to have never made it at all.
>>
>>19344031
Man, you're such a whiny fag that even if someone helped you you'd still whine because he didn't do it the right way.

Enjoy being miserable.
>>
File: IMG_3101.png (295KB, 486x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3101.png
295KB, 486x298px
>>19344039
Not when you're inebriated and you can phonepost
>>
>>19344041
You're right, anon. Just tell me about your shitty childhood first.
>>
>>19344050
https://youtu.be/wLvd_ZbX1w0
>>
>>19344035
You know, there's people trying to figure out how to sell their soul to the devil for power and fame and bs. All I wish from a God of family and fruitfulness is that I had the family growing up, if not money or health but I had neither anyway.
>>
>>19344059
Sounds good. I just don't buy the Jesus thing now.
>>
File: childgods.png (479KB, 1062x692px) Image search: [Google]
childgods.png
479KB, 1062x692px
>>19343763
>Is he real?

Yes - though most of the miracles attributed to him are white lies because the rest of the book is full of murderous lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBV89c0kMpU

>>19343769
>Jesus was just some bat shit crazy martyr wgo thought he was "the son of god"

See screenshot.
>>
>>19343763
You probably will have nothing to show for the next life either if you don't fix yourself. Do not reject the spirit. The holy spirit is a level you reach as a human when you have a raised spirit. Jesus was an initiate. There's always a chance for you because The Creator of All and The One love you.
>>
>>19343794
>My hang up is that I've had a fucking miserable life.

what kind of misery?
>>
File: 1499382864334.png (4MB, 1292x8757px) Image search: [Google]
1499382864334.png
4MB, 1292x8757px
>>19343763
You do not go to heaven by being a good person.
The whole point of Jesus coming down here (God in the flesh) is because we can't stop being bad (sinning).

www.holytext.org/gospel

Get saved.
>>
Jesus was of an Alien species and his name was Dhor Kyristyl.
>>
>>19343763
Jesus told me to you that you are forgiven and that he loves everyone reading these words. 47
>>
>>19345266
you are the guy from the 47 post?
>>
>>19343763
God doesn't hate you. He's waiting for you with open arms. It's open invitation.

He's not going to force you to come to Him, but He is always loving and wants you to shift your life to be a child of God.
>>
>>19343802
Blaming your family for how depressing you are is probably the reason you're depressing
>>
>>19343771
>religion isn't real but the christian value system is based on eternal truths which are the foundation for western civilization bc science doesn't dictate morality

>pedophilia
>children sacrifices
>eternal truth

You're delusional and you need to wake up, idiot.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.