[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm basically 100% sure I've met a "witch."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 16

I'm basically 100% sure I've met a "witch." I got mixed up with her and she used me as her plaything for a year. I have to live in the shadows now.

When I say witch, she was a doctorate in politics at an ivy league. I am pretty sure she works for some clandestine organization.

I've spent a considerable amount of time trying to reverse engineer all the shit she and her minions did to me. The weird thing is that, when I reverse engineer it, it really looks like something you would find in some dusty sorcery spellbook. Its not really "magic," but it is definitely about power, influence, psychology, and deception.
>>
details??
>>
>>19343469
Don't encourage this cunt you faggot
>>
>>19343447
How was that witch puss? This is the real question.
>>
>>19343447
tl;dr you're a betamale faggot obsessed with some chick who doesn't give a fuck about you
>>
>>19343469
there is so much of it that I barely know where to start.

But it involves targetting a single person and drawing them into a war they are designed to lose.

She gives weird hints of what shes going to do to you, like a prophecy. "What were those flowers called...I think they are called forget-me-nots..." "i think the reason why all these Monet paintings are so similar is because he was at the end of his life and thinking the same thing over and over..."

when asked about her favorite movies "oh, I like time travel moves..."

she uses crafted situations with her collaborators to insert memories into your brain. hundreds of them. every word you say is capitalized on. every thing you do on social media. they all turn into haunting memories. they become a maze that is embedded in your brain, and you cycle through it, over and over, and over. Your brain is now psychologically poisoned, an instrument of torture. And how can you escape your own brain? Kill it.

>>19343493
I tried to escape. But even after that, she used her minions to continue her work. If I wanted to get my degree I had to deal with it.
>>
>>19343447
>live in the shadows

are you gonna run or what ?
>>
>>19343493
>some chick

Harvard phd. She was supremely intelligent and shrewd. For every one shot I got at her, she was getting 5-10 on me, and I didnt realize it. Even now, a year later, I look back and realize yet another crazy thing she did.

>>19343538
Well, I try to keep as low a profile now as possible. I used to have a lot of social media info online since I am an artist, and she and some of her collaborators basically doxxed me and fed the info to their group.

I dont talk to anyone that could be trying to get info from me to feed to the group. Nobody knows where I work. They dont know if I've left the city or what. My social life is gone.

As for running, well, once you are in a conflict, it doesnt just go away just because youve suffered a lot. It has to be resolved somehow. So maybe one day they will try to find me and kill me. Probably not, but they want the thought of it in my head to torture me until I die. I will never be able to rest in peace.
>>
Ill explain some other things about the game.

"What kind of movies do you like?"
"Time-travel movies..."
"Oh? Like which ones?"
"Like, do you know the movie gattaca?"

I had never seen Gattaca, but when I looked it up on wikipedia... it explains that one character, "when realizing they cant compete and are not genetically needed, kills himself by walking into a furnace"

That was the prophecy. She sucks you into a game you are designed to lose, where you are meant to kill yourself at the end. The Gattaca Hex.

1) You can think of it like a circular spectrum where I am on one end, and the enemies are on the other end. Some of them pretend to be on my side, but through out the course of the conflict, backstab in succession, essentially saying "we agree that you should kill yourself."

2) For extra humiliation factor, the guy on the other end of the spectrum has the same name as me, and he gets free ride to torture you. They use him as the figurehead. When you look at your name, there is something strange and intimate about it. The way your reality, identity, and language interact. I can no longer look at my name the same way, its all fucked up now.

3) Being trapped in the game nurtures your sense of paranoia and slowly transforms you into an animal.

4) The manner in which they handled the backstabs is traumatizing. The fact that you have felt like you are stuck in a trap and want someone to talk to. But they knew all along and were just planning to kill you. The fact that literally everything theyve said to you for an entire year was some sort of deception, based on a dox, or designed to trigger you, or designed to lower your guard. When theyve traumatized you, its like dropping an atomic bomb on your brain. After this is when they can start to reprogram you.
>>
File: lol.png (288KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
288KB, 550x550px
>>19343447
>she and her minions did to me. >>19343447
>>
>>19343447
at first i thought your thread was fucking gay then i realized that i'm going thru something similar but WAY fucking worse that has been ongoing for over 10 years and now it's only a matter of time before i end up on the streets
>>
>>19343642
actually in gattaca the guy who gets into the furnace is crippled and was genetically engineered

the guy who becomes a astronaught was using his blood to get past the screening and the guy in the wheel chair kills himself after the other guy doesnt need him anymore.

also nobody looked at your face and processes it in gattaca. your id can have a different face and nobody notices. at the time of its release this was thought of as immersion breaking but later after waves of identity theft it is seen as satire for life online. the internet existed when gattaca came out but it was still growing in popularity and no (staw wars mop kid /oh my damn /2 girls 1 cup) existed at the time
>>
>>19343654
Yes.

I went to a graduate school at a top school in Japan. She was an exchange student from harvard. At this school there is a "zemi" system with research groups of about 10-15 regular members each.

I decided I would try to befriend her because I thought she was intimidatingly good looking, and I figured I was one of the few who would have the courage to talk to her. In the end she just used me, said I was stalking her, in order to raise an army to destroy me.

They treated it like a faction battle. She formed an alliance with the Chinese at the school who disliked me for various reasons. I moved into the top research group, but it was basically controlled by the Chinese. They wanted me gone. Im pretty sure some of them were sent by the CCP to subvert the school.
>>
>>19343447
>I am pretty sure she works for some clandestine organization.

She really doesn't, though. You're just imagining shit.
>>
>>19343508
im spooked, Because I have had the same experience
>>
>>19343672
Either way, she is smart enough to know how to mind-rape people. Its possible she was taking orders from the Chinese but her intellect and her sort of sadistic personality was undeniable in any case.

>>19343668
Yeah, I realized that, but essentially its about putting an idea in your head. Its like a separate language almost. And as you are drawn into the game you begin to understand their language, which is also spread out about multiple messages. The components of that message were "competition" and "suicide." A rigged game where one person is designed to die at the end.

If these things hadnt happened I would probably watch it, but I am too spooked to interact with it anymore. Afraid of what I will learn maybe.
>>
>>19343681

>>19343667
This is how I feel. I cant imagine it being much worse than my case but I'm interested. I dont know how much longer I will be able to keep up the facade of trying to live a normal life.

I used to be psychologically healthy. I was training myself to lucid dream. Now I have insomia, PTSD, for a while I had agoraphobia basically. All sorts of shit. My mind is completely scattered.
>>
why is life so spooky?
Why are other people so spooky?
>>
Here is another element of the game.

Basically they are dragging you into an alternate reality. And in doing so, everything becomes corrupted. Just like my name no longer represents what it used to, things like "thumbs up" no longer mean what they used to. The idea of symbols such as the moon, or stars, no longer mean what they used to. They are all corrupted with the context of trauma according to the game.

Once they have shattered your reality they can keep twisting and molding it. For example, associating things with rape or turning building into phallic symbols. And once they start twisting it, you brain will organically continue the process automatically. Its so fucked up. Its literally an attempt at mind control by sort of pushing you down a pit.
>>
>>19343742
It seems stupid, but then when I go back to the normal reality, for example, and my boss gives me a thumbs up to say I did a good job or something. It becomes a trigger. The idea of it has been overwritten with traumatization and domination. So I literally cannot escape it, as the idea has been corrupted in my mind.
>>
>>19343753
essentially, once the fabric of reality has been torn, it all falls apart completely. Simply knowing that your world view of order can be destroyed is enough knowledge in itself to destroy it and launch you into chaos. So, you can never been quite the same after that.

And yet, all of this was done just by a handful of people, using words and language, social ties, actions, scripted fake conversations... It shouldnt be so easy to do this to someone, but it is.
>>
>>19343570
>Harvard phd. She was supremely intelligent and shrewd.
that literally means she is the ultimate follower, i'd be more impressed if she dropped out—i know 2 kids who went to harvard on full-ride scholarships from scoring high on their SATs and maintaining 4.0 GPAs, a chick and her older brother; neither of them had any real ambition beyond "gotta do what i'm told" back in high school, and neither of them have any real ambition beyond "gotta do what i'm told" now

they weren't "intelligent" when it came to anything beyond completing assignments and memorizing the state-mandated propaganda that is academia—this is to say, you really are just some betamale cuck, because if anyone's bred to follow, it's a Harvard PhD student
>>
>>19343801
I know what you are getting at, because of the academic biases among colleges, and the culture of academia. The sycophantic attitude was one I was not willing to adopt, (another reason they targeted me.) Its true that all of them really were incorrect in many of their predicitons about the world recently, and too afraid to really stray from their group. Thats my one saving grace, that for all of their attempts to assimilate me, I never bent the knee.

But on the other hand, these people were supremely good at manipulation. reading people, attacking their confidence, tearing them down into nothing, and then tearing them down some more. It comes from a feeling of superiority and arrogance. Among their own group many of them are sheep themselves, but they derive their power from the mob and a preponderance of information and resources.
>>
>>19343801
>state-mandated propaganda
>>
File: 1500778645311.png (107KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500778645311.png
107KB, 300x300px
UNSHEATH THY HOLY DUNGEON SWEEPER AND STRIKE THY WENCH UPON THE CHEEK AND BURN THE CORPSE AND SPRINKLE THY ASHES UPON BI-WEEKLY SPORTS GAME BONELESS CHICKEN WINGS
>>
>>19343447
OP had his first experience with a smart manipulative women but due to his schizophrenia made up the fact she's a witch. Nope nothing you said makes sense or is coherent and I hope you get help, heart break can trigger a mental illness attack. Good luck brother, talk to someone about these thoughts outside of /x/
>>
>>19344319
i talked to her for like a month. it wasnt heartbreak at all. she simply did not appreciate me stalking her so she gathered a bunch of people, including those who were supposed to be my friends, to stalk me in turn and backstab me, within the context of a scripted game where ive been cast as the character that kills themself. she did this by doxxing me, capitalizing on every conversation and photograph etc. and creating scripted memories to place in my head, and slowly conditioning me to learn the lore and language of her game.

it seems like such small things shouldnt mess with someone so much, but it really amounts to a curses and hexes imbued with influence that begin to infect reality and the way you interact with it.
>>
>>19344319
and yeah I know some girls have used similar tactics, such as trying to make guys fight and such, but this was a whole new level of manipulation which I am saying borders on witchcraft, in that it follows a blueprint designed to crush someone.
>>
>>19344340
So now you're admitting you stalked her?
>>
>>19344340
>she simply did not appreciate me stalking her

Listen OP, I read your OP, skipped to this, and like... Don't... Don't stalk people, anon. That's just asking to get shit on. By them. Karma just kinda moves out the way for a second, shit happens to you. Don't stalk people.
>>
>>19344412
more like im just trying to describe it from her point of view. it was a weird situation. i could tell something was off like she didnt feel comfortable around me so I kept trying to hang out with her to naturalize being around eachother. but yes i was attracted to her and kept getting sucked in, even though she was simply attacking me the entire time. this went on for about a month. after a while i realized she reason she had such a strong hold on me was because she gathered much of the school to also subtly attack me in ways I didnt understand. during that time she pretended to be a hero.

it was very much akin to the stanford prison experiment with dehumanization and humiliation tactics and such. it took immense concentration to sever my connection to her she and once she saw that she started moving on to her next phases.
>>
>>19343447
Fuck off, you LARPing faggot.
>>
>>19344454
This went on for like a month. She agreed to have coffee with me, dinner multiple times, go to museum, etc. I could tell something was odd about it, which made me want to try and fix it because I had to go to class with her and stuff. But in the end she was essentially leading me off a cliff, by the time I realized it I had to go cold turkey it was too late.
>>
>>19344454
oh another thing.

There was a drinking party where she went. But I was thinking, no matter what, I can NOT be seen in the same place with her. I need to stay home.

So what happened when I stayed home? She gathered more allies to stalk me and fulfill her blueprint.
>>
>>19343447
I've been in a similar situation. Take back your power. She uses your own love against you.

Years ago, I was in love with a girl who actually loved me back...she just didn't have the courage to admit it. We had a few great nights out together and I was certain this girl was the one for me. I got into a conversation with her on facebook where I eventually confronted her with my feelings and then her attitude flipped 180 degrees (witty and gentle to total bitch). So I called her on the phone, heard how she was melting for me on the other side and then suddenly she said I confused her and she dropped the call. Since then, I haven't been able to get in touch with her again. I've blamed myself so goddamn much, especially for not just confronting her with my feelings in person. I'm a realistic, strong-willed guy, but the fact that I ruined my chances with the girl who I knew was perfect for me made me lose grip over my life. I tried looking into the meaning of it all, went way too deeply into all the things I said and she said and it consumed me. "What did I do wrong?", I kept asking myself that. I couldn't figure it out. Then one day, out of the blue, I heard a friend say that she had a boyfriend who ended up in a mental institution. Then, it clicked: I could see only good things coming out of my love for her, but she could not see past painful memories of her past love. I tried approaching her again with that information in mind, trying to be even more gentle...didn't work. She simply closed her heart completely. Her fear is stronger than her love.

I'm pretty sure that is also the case with your girl OP. Look into narcissistic personality disorder. Craft a new story around her based on her weakness. Every supernatural, deceptive, manipulative thing she did was powered by your own love. She just needs to feel in control of things, the only way she can do that is by keeping you in the dark about how weak she is in reality.
>>
Schizophrenia.
>>
... but did you fuck her?
>>
>>19343959
you seem like the kind of retard who would be surprised to learn that the US backed the coup that sacked the democratically elected leader of Iran for oil interests, or that the Vietnam War started when the US backed the coup that sacked the democratically elected leader of South Vietnam

inb4 b-but muh high school history class told me US is da good goys
>>
>>19344730
No mate, no because I don't even live in the US and in my country books are bullshit too.
My problem was that it's not state-mandateted, it's what schools decide without the Ministry of instructions
>>
>>19344319
This, 100% this. Witches aren't real. Get help, you need it OP.>>19343447
>>
>>19344457
She didn't get the school to do anything. A symptom of schizophrenia is coming up with some grandiose plot, another one is thinking everyone is against you. Please get help OP.
>>
>>19343447
Dear OP; I'm a witch too. I'll prove it to you:

This weekend you will have a very bad time. Every little horrible thing that happens to you - that's me poking you.
>>
>>19344285
seconded
>>
>>19344319
>>19344552
>>19344854
>>19344862
This bro.
But I'm sure that you will be convinced that us telling you this is part of the scheme. Make you think you're crazy to speed the process of actually making you crazy.
Don't let the psychic vampire feed off of you any more bro. That's what the real situation is.
>>
>>19343686
Listen buddy it hurts when you get dumped and you try rationalize it an any but you need to move on brother. Her hexes or spells will have no effect on you when you're in a better place mentally, start exercising and seeing other girls this will counter-hex the shit out of her
>>
Anon please seek urgent medical help.
I usually don't tell this but... you are on the verge of schizophrenia.
Not joking.
>>
Don't listen to all these fags op, the games bigger then this small group you encountered, most the people in this thread are playing, the schizophrenia label is a weapon your spilling the beans and this is how you get neutralized, i wear the schizophrenia as armor s(snake/wisdom)chis(kiss)o(oh)phren(friend)ia((i a) yoda style). The fly always follows the dead meat, look at it like an initiation into enlightenment but your stuck in the negative polarity, what i want you todo is transmute the negative into a positive kinda like this they want to kill/llik/lick/like you use your thoughts to bend reality and start climbing the pyramid, before you vultures try gangrape me i'd like to let you know I'm a mthafkin titan remember your rank.

I know you like my style
You like how I break it down
On ya mark, get set, let's go, switch the flow
The hoodrats they say "He so crazy"
The snitches they say "He tried to spray me"
That's what you get for trying to play me
The aftermath and my wrath is so shady
No matter how you try you can't stop it
I know you like my style
But how much do you like my style?
You like how I break it down
Wanna get rich I'll show you how
>>
>>19343447
OP, did things appear supernatural in any sense, as if their result were a bit too perfect as if guided by a dark god?
>>
>>19343447
Here OP, read this and understand your situation, the game is bigger than you think and there are players everywhere.
>>
>>19343447
>reverse engineering copyrighted material
She's got your ass now boy. RIP
>>
Look dude even if it' not true, you have to meditate about your thoughts.

Just try to be the best as you can in everything. Remove all negative or paranoid thoughts.
>>
>>19344457
>more like im just trying to describe it from her point of view. it was a weird situation. i could tell something was off like she didnt feel comfortable around me so I kept trying to hang out with her to naturalize being around eachother. but yes i was attracted to her and kept getting sucked in, even though she was simply attacking me the entire time. this went on for about a month. after a while i realized she reason she had such a strong hold on me was because she gathered much of the school to also subtly attack me in ways I didnt understand. during that time she pretended to be a hero.

OP's first experience with bullying

Dude you better learn to socialize, fast.
>>
Schizophrenia is one hell of a drug OP.
>>
And here I thought OP had actually managed to form a relationship with someone who has first hand knowledge of how the world is secretly run. Turns out he's just a schizophrenic stalker. Back to square one.
>>
>>19345033
Too late. But yes it was basically just really severe bullying while hinting at what they are going to do to you.

>>19344968
There were times when I felt like this girl could bend the space around her, like a black hole, but it was just psychology and knowing that she's super hot but if the teachers catch me looking at her I'm dead. The social tension was out of control.

>>19344999
I have meditated about it. Part of the things they are doing were designed to induce schizophrenia and paranoia, so I had to look hard and really analyze who knows what and who is involved and who isn't. It's just a set of people that were scheming behind my back.
>>
>>19344968
Oh, and at times they would purposefully use demonic imagery, for example, post a photograph to Facebook to taunt me and put devil horns on someone to signify that they were part of the plot.

Is it actually being guided by a dark god? Maybe maybe not, but it's more like a war image to project and intimidate, and to simply say that as a human you are perfectly willing to embrace evil, which itself can seem otherworldly.
>>
>>19344863
I know you are just joking around but that's literally all it is. It's exactly like those "your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't blah blah" but then, let's say this whisper this to you in a one on one conversation, and they actually do everything in their power to make your mother secretly die, and she actually does die. The curse is proportional to the amount of damage they can actually inflict.

So when she says "monet must have done the same painting over over and over because he was thinking he same thing over and over before he died..." and then she manages to crush your brain so that you are thinking the same thing over and over...half of her prophecy came true, and the next step is to die. It's seems silly, but it's powerful.
>>
Oh I got messed up real bad with a witch. She tried to kill me by showing me things that were meant to lock me in chains permanently. Fortunately I was being protected by higher forces so I was able to prevail and escape that situation.
>>
Kukukukuku OP. I want to know a few details. Condense them for me.
The enemies. In quantity.

Witch - 1
Chinese - ???

Also their individual main spells
>>
>>19345184

>tfw you have intimate knowledge of the true nature of the world and how it is run but no one would believe you anyways.

Feels kek mang
>>
Witches are extremely powerful and you are not able to fight them on your own so don't even try. Call out to Jehovah for salvation.
>>
What is your star sign as well OP?
>>
>>19343671
>she said I was stalking her
>>
>>19343447
>>19343447

How many people you think are in on this?
>>
>>19343671
>>19343671
sounds like a Capricorn
>>
She hypnotized you you stooge.
>>
>>19343447
Was she hot? Also, was she, you know... a J-jewess?
>>
>>19346194
Me

I should explain a bit more. Whether she is a Witch or not isn't really an issue. She used hypnotic techniques on the op. NLP and covert inductions. Phrases designed to seem like conversation but are really hidden suggestions. Google NLP and Dr Milton H Erickson for mkre information.

OP for now watch this a few times

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9vjlibX53x4
>>
>>19343447
I also believe I once had an encounter with a bloody witch. I went to this chick home, we chatted, drank wine and shit. When we went to sleep (separate bedrooms) I got this really strange feeling someone was watching me. Afterwards I felt this entity was stroking my cock. I think to this day I got a telepathic arcane handjob from the devil servant
>>
>>19343742
my parents were the ones who pushed me down that pit. still have nightmares and this recurring dream. in the dream im deep down in a bunker. the only opening is a hole in the ceiling about 8 feet up with a ladder that brings you to surface. im always trapped at the bottom and my parents are at the top of the ladder throwing live babies down the hole. i always try to catch them so they dont get hurt and then i end up being pummeled by my dad.
>>
>>19345545
>>19345545
It would be identifiable but there are around 10 key players

1 the witch
1 enemy champion, who has the same name as me, Chinese
1 german
1 swede
1 American
Around a dozen or so other collaborators, mostly Chinese, some Koreans

Basically, due to the political dynamics of the school, it's very authoritarian. They all fall under the Chinese power umbrella, and so to survive have basically adopted authoritarian/communist attitudes

As for their "spells"

Here's how you do it. Once they shatter your reality, they then come at you with symbols to rewrite your reality. Your brain turns to mush and then come in to set up new meme structures. It's like dropping a nuke on a city and then setting up new infrastructure.

So for example, one spell is my name. This was spread out between the enemy champion, the witch, and two collaborators saying "hi (name), how are you doing?" Over and over when they knew they crushed my reality, essentially telling me "hello from the enemy champion" but disguising it like they are saying hello to me.

During this the swede also pulls off a backstab, he knew the conflict the entire time but was sent to be an intermediary that would inevitably backstab me. When he backstabs me he uses three stars. * * *

He continues to stalk me and whenever he wants to send me a message uses this code of three stars. Eventually they branch it out to three somethings. Repeating symbols, etc.
>>
>>19345545
>>19347898
Also note, they specifically used the swede because they probably knew I planned to stay the fuck away from the chinese, and knew I missed home and wanted to talk to white people. For the record I'm a half white/asian.

So it's like this
The main components of rewriting reality were:
Name (I've talked about this already, how much this fucks with your psyche)
Gestures (the most essential is the thumbs up, because you can essentially rewrite a universal positive gesture to be negative, and it corrupts it forever, even when people are trying to tell you good job, you will remember the trauma. From there, they start trying to branch it out to other gestures and movements. From there, it becomes the ideas of movements itself.)
Symbols (such as stars, or the moon. After a while they start branching it out, shooting stars, etc.)
Geography and negative space (I can't go to this classroom anymore...I can't go near her locker...I can't go to school as it's too hostile, and the negative space)

Essentially, try to conceptualize the sum of all information ever. Every idea, concept, sound, in one amorphous 4D sphere. Now turn it into a battleground. A zero sum game. It becomes a war for ideas and information.

Is it supernatural? Not really, but that's what makes it scary, to know how fragile our reality truly is.
>>
>>19345545
>>19345749
Another note about their ranks

Recall Limbardo's psychology of evil, people are much more likely to engage in evil activities if they can share in the responsibility and relieve eachother of blame. They can all play a small part and then move on with their lives. Sometimes the people are used unknowingly, sometimes they are willing collaborators, but in any case it amounts to an army vs 1. The other point is that it makes it extremely hard to trace compared to say, a case where someone is clearly murdered by one killer.

Ultimately it's probably like
1 witch Harvard girl
1 champion a member of the Chinese government, probably sent to subvert the school
20 Chinese with varying degrees of involvement (sometimes sent to add me on Facebook to flash a mocking message at me, see if I've blocked others, since they are creating unsafe spaces some are sent to occupy spaces where they think I will try to run, for example research groups with less Chinese, some sent to take pictures of me, etc.)
A few Koreans
A handful of other token characters, Swede, German, etc.

A common thread is that they all pretend to be your friend but inevitably are just trying to agitate you or backstab you
>>
>>19346208
She looked like the girl in the OP somewhat. Less makeup. As for being a Jewess, ethnically no, but in terms of behavior and worldview, yes.
>>
OP is having a bad reaction to not being able to bang the girl he was into. Instead of dealing with it like an adult, this guy HAS to be a victim, but that would require admitting someone "beat" him. Ergo this girl being talked up like she's a supervillian. You need help, OP, and this girl should be afraid of you if she isn't already.
>>
>>19346225
Yes exactly. She is training to be a diplomat so she was a master with words. Interrogation, pressure techniques, in the end it amounted to feeling like she was supernatural but...

>>19346253
Sounds rad
>>
>>19348012
Nah man. I sucked it up and walked away when she friend zoned me. But it just doesn't end there.

There are even more complicated details but she only friend zoned me AFTER she knew she had my balls in a sack socially.

Then, even after I try to get away from her, she kept dragging me back in, and just read the situation. She knew I was in trouble trying to survive the program so sent the swede to be my friend and backstab me according to her game when I am designed to die. She was using some kind of framework.
>>
>>19348012
To add, I haven't talked to her since the friendzone because I knew I needed to get away from her. I'm not a stalker. She's the one stalking me now, and it doesn't end. We are still friends on Facebook probably only because she is interested in seeing how long it will take before I go completely mad and die.
>>
>>19346194
>>19346225
Funny thing about this. Is that at the same time that they were pulling off this bullycide, I had decided I would use the bullying as fuel for weightlifting to make myself better. That was my attitude. Don't tear others down. But just work on yourself.

Go ahead and call me an idiot, but I would post stuff to Instagram chronicling my weightlifting gains saying shit like "channeling the inner beast," and "trance." I was experimenting with a kind of brainwashing myself to channel a primal spririt. I just didn't realize many people at the school were doing it on purpose to manipulate me, when I was trying to manipulate myself. Make sense?

I was purposefully mentally and physically exhausting myself to make myself better. It was partly because I really looked up to the witch and thought of her as a fully realized, perfect human. There was something primal and powerful about her.

So I was purposefully driving myself insane while a group of people at the school were also trying to drive me insane (partly because I'm half). It became a huge secret scandal. One of the things they would do is send people to watch me when I went to the gym.
>>
>>19348043
If she knew you were talking about her like this she'd call the cops.
>>
>>19348107
Dude, LARPing board aside you sound like you're having a psychotic break.
>>
>>19348113
If she did it would just be part of her game. She knows she is the predator, not me.
>>
>>19348117
I'm explaining what happened like two years ago.

Essentially, what they did was recreate the Stanford prison experiment where I am the only target. In the Stanford prison experiment it only took a few days for people to go nuts and have their worldview shattered.

In any case I've always been somewhat mentally disturbed since I worked in a nursing home since early high school.
>>
>>19348117
I realize I wasn't very articulate, but it's just there is so much detail required to explain this really fucked up situation
>>
>>19348132
This isn't real. You aren't a test subject or victim. Get help.
>>
File: IMG_5900.jpg (127KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5900.jpg
127KB, 2048x2048px
Here is a rough illustration of how it works.

This is only one element of it.

First, you think you are just having normal conversations.
>>
File: IMG_5901.jpg (234KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5901.jpg
234KB, 2048x2048px
When she's gone people leave these weird similar conversations, right near you. It seems odd, but it's not really something you will call out and say "they are talking about me"
>>
>>19343508
This sounds like a shitty plot to an anime.
>>
File: IMG_5902.jpg (415KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5902.jpg
415KB, 2048x2048px
Each line represents a memory. The people, the voices, the space you are in, they become memories that are planted into your mind.

The memories construct a maze.

After your mind is blown, instead of just thinking things were individually strange, you reach an epiphany that she basically doxxed you and you really were at the center of a giant plot. All the times you thought it was weird that someone was watching you. Or doing something that bothered you. Even if it's something small. It doesn't matter, it's the fact that they were treating you like a total animal which consumes you. you will keep traveling through this maze forever. Everyone not in the know like this guy >>19348171 will just say you're crazy, while the people in the group treat you like a moron for not having realized sooner.
>>
>>19348121
Is this a fetish for you?
>>
File: IMG_5903.jpg (537KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5903.jpg
537KB, 2048x2048px
After they blow your mind, this is when they move in to try and reprogram you, and turn your reality upside down using symbols, gestures, etc.
>>
Dude, this is all standard persecutory delusion stuff. You're either schizophrenic or doing a great impression of it.
>>
File: IMG_5904.jpg (651KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5904.jpg
651KB, 2048x2048px
Afterwards, they keep branching out from each of the categories, symbols, gestures, etc.

It eventually permeates and begins to rewrite the way you interact with reality.

You are now mentally exiled. The meaning of existence is corrupted. But since all they are doing is rewriting reality, it's nearly impossible to detect for an outsider. What they are really doing is creating a new language, a new culture, and a new lore, where they are the culture of existence, and you are the culture of non-existence. "Gattaca." You compete, and compete, in a rigged game, and then you die.
>>
Why do I come to this board anymore. Oh right it's because I'm a masochist.
>>
>>19348285
It was an extraordinary situation.

The entire school came to hate me because the VIP cute girl from Harvard said I was stalking her. So even my professor at the time came to secretly hate me. The weight of the community came down on me, but they decided to attack me in very subtle ways that are difficult for me to prove, doxxing, lying, refusing to help me, attacking my confidence, gathering information on me and then sending people I don't know to follow me. These are all things that are completely logistically possible so I don't know why people feel the need to say that all cases like this are schizophrenia. The Chinese also just hated me and wanted an excuse to send their mob after me to intimidate me.

The girl had a warmonger attitude. "If you wrong me, I will wrong you 100 times harder." So, since she considered me a stalker, she rose an army to stalk me back. It's that simple.
>>
OP you are a weak minded person for falling into this.

My father had schizophrenia, and I have seen the beginnings of it in my mind.

You know what I did to stop it? I just ignored that shit.

Moved on.

You say your mind was reprogrammed? Law of free-will buddy. You fucking let them do it.

You can also choose to end it anytime.

Please do so, before you are lost.

Every thought that you acknowledge in your mind becomes a part of you. Ignore these thoughts, like a leaf floating by a window while you are in a moving car. It was there, but you hardly noticed it.

You CAN reprogram your mind. I am living proof. No meds. No psychiatrists. I just shut out the paranoia.

I laugh at the paranoia. You should too. Because thats all it is. Paranoia. Letting the fear overcome you. Do not be afraid. This world may destroy your body someday, but it can never destroy your soul.

Everyone dies. Even she will die. If you listen to me you will outlive her by ignoring her.

<3
>>
The manipulators are in turn manipulated. Try to forgive them, and direct your energy to the source of the illusion.
>>
>>19348391
I know exactly what you are saying actually. I realized that the only way to fix this was to reprogram myself again, and I've made a lot of progress so that I'm no longer triggered. My reality is mostly rectified, but many of the memories still haunt me. In any case thank you for the advice.

There are still one or two key elements that could explain why it was so traumatizing though.

I was somewhat weak minded and vulnerable, at a bad time in my life. That's partly why they targetted me. And perhaps the things I considered to be mental strength were mental weakness and vise versa, it's hard to say. But at the same time, I had to stave off dozens of enemies so I think I deserve some credit.
>>
>>19348441
You done good anon.

Now move on and dont look back until you are so far from it you can laugh at it.
>>
>>19348448
Thank you. To add, this is what I have been trying to do. They also know this, so they keep trying to pester me so they can suck me back into that distorted reality. All my social media are like stuffed mail boxes full of subtle harassment pretending to be my friends.
>>
>>19348391
This was a really good post. Thanks again
>>
>>19343447
protip: everything is magic if you break it down step by step. everything we partake in is hosted within and by archetypal forces we do not fully understand
>>
>it's completely impossible to have some form of psychosis AND actually be involved in a malicious social game

pfft

You do you, OP. You know what's up.
>>
I'm afraid for reasons that this thread will be deleted. If anyone would be ever so kind as to copy and paste the entirety of the thread at whatever point you leave it, and mail it to [email protected] I would be very grateful

If the thread does get archived, disregard this.
>>
>>19343447
>she used me as her plaything
Ooo, that's hot. Lucky you. Why are you complaining?
>>
OP, if this is true, you should be ashamed of yourself. You're so weak a goddamn woman managed to suppress you into submission with just words.
Git gut.
>>
>>19348625
It wasn't just her. It was a system. I was in a foreign country surrounded by enemies, I wanted a single friend, she turned out to be an enemy too and fed me to the wolves.

There were times when I would become self-aware and think to myself..."what he fuck happened to me? Why am I so weak?" "I feel like an abused dog...". And I would try to become stronger. Suck it up and move on. But Even after I try to remove myself from the situation they suck you back in. She would always anticipate and have some new way or tactic to attack me, once I freed myself from one fetter, there were three more waiting for me.

After looking back, I realized it wasn't just her..it was EVERYONE. It was a vicious cycle.

I would describe it like a microcosm of a tyrannical system, where a group destroys an individual. The group can do whatever it wants and attack with impunity, if you fight back, they crush you more. If you don't fight back, they say you are a coward. Like literal textbook tyranny. The Chinese were probably just waiting for an excuse to test it out on me and the witch gave it to them. Remember this was an Asian equivalent of an Ivy League school with many students sent by the Chinese government. Once I started falling for the trap, I was playing from behind.

Stupid analogy but imagine a 1 vs 20 game of league of legends. Fog of war everywhere. Your own nexus is your brain. Rigged game.
>>
>>19348609
It was hot for about a month until I realized the stakes and that it will NEVER end or be resolved except in death.

Supposedly I missed my chances at a peaceful resolution because I refused to bend the knee to the authoritarianism. It was about subjugation and power. Asian hierarchical culture.

Sometimes I hate her. Sometimes I despise her. Sometimes I admire her. I think that's the sign that she is a true alpha female. Supernatural? Hard to say. The effect she had on me was undeniably strong. there were times when I was sitting in the classroom with her I felt like she was Cthulhu.
>>
>>19343447
This is wholly possible. The clandestine types, sociopathic to the core, will use tricks on you left and right. Did they use any conundrums on you? They presented me or rather put me into a conundrum once, which is a bad situation you can't get out of either way. I felt like I was standing before demons at the time. I was high and I have schizo tendencies when I am high, but it felt real. Dark energy was there. The way it played out, the curse that was laid on me as a result. I don't want to step near rich or influential people in this world anymore. I think they really are what the 'whackos' say they are. Some kind of interdimensional sociopathic race. The scary thing is they were involved in the education system. These are the people we are sending our youth to learn from at college. Perhaps Satan worshippers, I'll never know. That's why I don't worry about hell. I don't condemn the idea of a hell. A truly evil being is worthless and should be discarded forever, reaping what they eternally sow through a lack of love or empathy. Some human going to hell for not going to church or sleeping with someone outside of marriage etc. is a joke. There are evil entities that deserve hell. They work in concert to try to destroy us. They're at the highest levels of our society. Blessed are the meek indeed. This world is an upside down pyramid.
>>
>>19343508
He's telling the truth. Don't get involved with creepy women or men whatever the case may be. The clandestine types, seedy types, they truly live in an underworld. They are connected. They torment you and work to torture and destroy you. The only way you are actually immune to them is through Jesus. I know most of you won't listen to me, but I am telling the truth and there may be one or two who see my message and reach for the life raft. Demons will toy with you, and they will either use people or actually BE people in your life especially if you are an atheist, pagan, or something of the sort. If you're into something dark they will come for you, like the creatures in John Carpenter's Hellraiser.
>>
>>19348770
>Jesus

Dude, I actually think there is something to this as well. God and religion can protect you from these demonic mind viruses. God can help you wire your brain properly and prevent these corruptions from taking root or spreading. It's like armor. Seriously. And also, a way to fight the mind virus is to find God and again rewrite it all. it prevents others from trying to dominate you and be your false god.

>>19348746
It's not like I called them "conundrums" but yes, rigged situations, I know what you mean. It's like no matter what you do they will plot against you and say it was your fault. A "Self-fulfilling prophecy" is what they said to me. So you try to escape, but then they say that because you tried to escape thy will follow you forever. But all the time that you tried to make peace, it's not like they repicrocated. Completely rigged.
>>
>>19348807
So if they follow you forever they are your followers. They belong to you. They are your slaves. Your stalkers. They can only win again by walking away.
>>
>>19348746
Actually I agree with a lot of what you are saying. Upside-down pyramid, I get it. Upper levels of society, and yes sometimes professors and such, connected with politicians and business leaders, etc. they understand how to control the masses and work in the shadows to deceive. But I wouldn't really say they are interdimensional but rather that they just worship power and evil. They have seen and embraced darkness and understand that we are all just animals with programming. I think that beneath and within the reality you experience every day, there is a hidden shadow world of chaos, because the truth is that the order you know and understand is simply a construct. So, these people are willing and acquainted with crossing the boundary from order into chaos, and walking that line while deceiving the world.
>>
>>19348824
There is something to this. I think they targeted me because I was a threat to them. I was a pure and magnanimous individual who threatened their stranglehold on the school.
>>
>>19348836
I can see it when I'm stoned. Other people laugh and eat muffins when they smoke. I see the dark world.
>>
>>19348851
No doubt, I am targeted constantly because I am like that. God/Jesus is my only armor. When I was an atheist or when I was agnostic I was vulnerable. I had no road map. I had no higher power. I couldn't see the weakness in evil, and I couldn't see that I didn't need them. I couldn't see that I was better than them, because I wasn't. I was mired in shit.
>>
>>19348865
Yes, another thing to keep in mind is that the Chinese at this school do not revere god, they revere the state, the CCP. And they HAVE TO. It's authoritarianism.

At the highest order of structure they have the communist party which permeates everything. Not god. Not the individual. This is why they wanted to rewire me and make a mockery of the idea of freedom.

Within everything that exists is a hidden hierarchical structure. For Americans maybe it's something like god/freedom -> individual, and then there are other basic qualities like texture and physical matter and such. For the Chinese, it's different. It's Communism/State, at the top, then even religions, etc, then basic qualities like matter and what not. The reason you have a house is the state. The reason you have shoes is the state. The reason you have air to breath is not god, it's the communist state which allows you to live and experience the world. Therefore, everything is the state. Really and truly, they have been brainwashed to be robots. Thats why it was so easy for them to their thugs after me like a swarm of insects.
>>
From the testament of Solomon. I think Jesus makes reference to it although it is not in the Bible. This is the last passage of his book and serves as a warning.

And I Solomon glorified God, and adorned the Temple of the Lord with all fair-seeming. And I was glad in spirit in my kingdom, and there was peace in my days. And I took wives of my own from every land, who were numberless. And I marched against the Jebusaeans, and there I saw Jebusaean, daughter of a man: and fell violently in love with her, and desired to take her to wife along with my other wives. And I said to their priests: "Give me the Sonmanites (i.e. Shunammite) to wife1." But the priests of Moloch said to me: "If thou lovest this maiden, go in and worship our gods, the great god Raphan and the god called Moloch." I therefore was in fear of the glory of God, and did not follow to worship. And I said to them: "I will not worship a strange god. What is this proposal, that ye compel me to do so much?" But they said: " by our fathers."
And when I answered that I would on no account worship strange gods, they told the maiden not to sleep with me until I complied and sacrificed to the gods. I then was moved, but crafty Eros brought and laid by her for me five grasshoppers, saying: "Take these grasshoppers, and crush them together in the name of the god Moloch; and then will I sleep with you." And this I actually did. And at once the Spirit of God departed from me, and I became weak as well as foolish in my words. And after that I was obliged by her to build a temple of idols to Baal1, and to Rapha, and to Moloch, and to the other idols.
I then, wretch that I am, followed her advice, and the glory of God quite departed from me; and my spirit was darkened, and I became the sport of idols and demons. Wherefore I wrote out this Testament, that ye who get possession of it may pity, and attend to the last things1, and not to the first. So that ye may find grace for ever and ever. Amen.
>>
>>19348911
One reason I hate communism. They put the government in the position of God. This is what democrats in the USA want. The government is made up of flawed people though so it is folly.
>>
>>19348915
Yes. This is a good passage. You can see it. It's basically what we are describing.

They tried to subjugate him, and as soon as he bent the knee, the structure of his reality literally changed. It's not just some mumbo jumbo about spirituality to dismiss. It's real and tangible. The idea structures that exist within everything changed from god to Moloch, and I guess the ancestors or "fathers" that they mention.

In this case it was the Jebusaeans and moloch, in my case it was the Chinese and the CCP. Different methods, but it's all about power and influence.
>>
OP you're mentally ill. You've invented this entire thing inside your head and you need to see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>19348967
Exactly, I don't know what they did to get power over you, but there must have been some device like the crushing of the grasshoppers as a sacrifice. Just some little grasshoppers, nothing right? Wrong, their size meant nothing, it was the act. The bait often being a beautiful woman, but an evil one.
>>
>>19348967
Another way to think of some of the other stuff and reality and whatnot, is that she was creating a shadow kingdom. Just like China has their own reality and idea structures, and the Jebusaeans had their own ideas structures, this Witch created a system to rewrite my idea structures. The stub I mentioned about an us vs. them culture, where they are the culture of existence, and I am the culture of non-existence, it was a system to rewrite every aspect of reality until you can look at a bird flying through the sky and think "I am not meant to exist."

But yes like mentioned earlier, it's about influence and power, it's should be theoretically possible to overcome it all and rewrite everything.
>>
File: 876521549832.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
876521549832.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>19348977
Just get someone in your corner. I think you know who I am talking about. You're up against something bigger than you. David didn't beat Goliath with simply a stone and a sling. He had the secret ingredient, that makes things go well for us and without it we become weak and foolish like Solomon did after compromising.
>>
They did a lot of shit, it's super complicated. But essentially, it boils down to that they doxxed me, every conversation, all social media, my schedules, were all fed to a group and they did various things to stalk me, break me down, drive me insane, blackmail me, basically any slimy thing you can think of, to torture me, basically. And yes, it's because I got baited by this girl. So now on Facebook or in their publications or in anything they do all they have to do is make reference to hunting or fishing and killing lambs or things like that and I know they are talking about me.

Even if it wasn't like I was in love with her, they were able to frame me by abusing social relationships and constantly baiting me in traps and "conundrums" like mentioned earlier. It became fucked up that I stopped going to school, so then what do they do when I finally show up? Start saying "hey haven't seen you in a while...wink" "where have you been? Smirk"
>>
>>19343447
Maybe the problem is with you, not her? Instead of saying she's a witch maybe you should find out if you're a schizophrenic
>>
>>19348996 #
Meant for >>19348974 #

>>19348982 #
Actually at the height of it I did receive a blessing from my church. I was seriously close to death. It helped me get through it all.
>>
>>19348996
Just remember that it isn't your fault. You have to be perfect right now though. The only things you can blame yourself for are things like drinking, doing drugs, sexual immorality, worshipping idols, stealing lying, all of that will be used against you and make you vulnerable. You are not Jesus, so you need to get Jesus in your corner by praying to God through Jesus always. I imagine it is illegal to have a bible there, but I use an app with the Bible and devotions. When the world attacks me the Bible comforts me. A place full of evil fired me recently, because I was dangerous to their evil. After being fired I was blessed and read a verse that a devotion from the app scheduled for my day saying that God fills my table before all of my enemies and I had received a food card. Plus I kept another job where I work with food. I just said, "amen" and think about how they work while I eat, while I relax, how I am blessed and all the things I am thankful for.
>>
4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
>>
>>19349055
>>19349078
Y'all are awesome. Thank you for this, truly and best wishes to you as well
>>
>>19343447
By the way, when you say sorcery, sorcerer can be loosely translated as lot caster or diviner. I notice you used the phrase 'self fulfilling prophecy' which is basically what fortune tellers and astrologers do, also tarot card readers. Don't go to them, they will put curses on you and get in your head. They always tinge things with negativity and they are ALL evil.
>>
>>19349119
I remember who said it. I could name names. It was my professor's friend from another university. They held a banquet where they lured me in, and then all treated me like complete shit in subtle ways. They knew I just wanted to talk to an American after being homesick and targeted by the Chinese hivemind. So this guy said something to me like "conflict with china is a self-fulfilling prophecy." He essentially placed a curse on me. It is a way of shifting blame and saying you deserve whatever happens to you, that if only you had bent the knee this could have been avoided.
>>
>>19344340

...What? This sounds like the plot of a book written by a crack-addict. I actually agree with some of the skeptics here. You aren't explaining anything in enough detail. What do you mean "game" where the "goal is to kill yourself"? Can you please explain yourself instead of rattling off the same shit?
>>
>>19349257
I have to break this into multiple posts again.

1/?

I've tried to explain it but it's multi-layered so it's complicated. It's a stupid /pol/ meme, but do you know the term 4D chess?

Imagine a game of league of legends, usually it's 5 v 5, but this time let's say it's 1 v 9 or even 1 v 20 or something. The way to attack is through information and resources, to bait people into looking bad, tricking them, getting them to say something which can incriminate, giving hints as to the entire structure of the game, or breaking the law, or whatever.

But it's rigged because it's already been decided that all of the players will pretend to be on your side and then backstab you. It's rigged because all information is inherently fed to one side while you are strangled. It's rigged because the enemy champion never has to even do anything themselves to incriminate themselves, but rather have their minions do their bidding.

So they set up the context of the game "you will compete, and then you will kill yourself." Because they had already set up the entirety of the system and purposefully dragged you into it.

An example of a move, it doesn't have to be anything big, it can be something seemingly entirely inconsequential. The devil is in the details, literally.
>>
>>19349257
>>19349375
2/?

Here is one of the more extreme examples.

the witch girl asks me if I know the room number of the meeting today. I skim through my notes and find that it was 709. She corrects me and says "it's actually 710!"

At this point I kind of hate her but feel like I need to naturalize being in the same room with her, and since she is making an effort as well I go to the meeting. I come to the meeting late. I am feeling homesick and such and I am honestly just glad to see a white person once in a while (remember I'm half.)

During the meeting she says something like "there are so many great scholars..." and I'm thinking yea, I wish I could talk to xxxx...someone western...

At the end of the meeting there's a banquet, one of the professors says "if you got the email you can come to the banquet, if you didn't, you can sign the list outside and come anyway."

I sign the list to go to the banquet after the meeting because I want to talk to some of the professors. Turns out the banquet was a trap where all the faculty get together and shit on me because she called me a stalker and she's the VIP Harvard exchange student.

In this case, every single word she used had some intent to manipulate me without incriminating herself. She didn't explicitly ask me to come to the meeting or the banquet, but just tried to lure me into a trap. Is this part witchcraft? Well, it's manipulation. She outsmarted me. She and others broke me down into nothing and pushed and pulled me into a shitty situation. And yes. It's because I was weak and let her do it.

So the banquet. The words. The hexes like I mentioned "self fulfilling prophecy," they all become shitty memories. And why? Because I was trying to fix my relationship with her. Because I wanted to see the good in people. Because I was homesick. Because I'm a stalker...well am I?

This became a huge scandal at the school but it's like an open secret I guess.

"Time travel movies."
>>
>>19349390
>>19349257
Here is a smaller example.

In a trade policy class it starts to feel like all the Chinese are just attacking me as an American and how America is impeding trade and tries to mess with Asia and all this. Eventually I get fed up and say something like "what about cyber espionage. Why does America continue to trade normally with people who incessantly pilfer information and technology." They seem flabbergasted.

A few weeks later, a guy gives a presentation. During question time, she says something intentionally stupid or boring.

"Do you think that the more people trade will increase the level of peaceful relations in the world?"
Guy gives a basic response. Teacher asks if there are other questions.

I ask, "do you think that increased trade could actually increase the level of violence in the world, like when Chinese rioted against Japanese corporations in 2012?"

She looks at me and nods at me like I'm smart. At this point I'm thinking "don't fucking look at me" because I know she is trying to manipulate me.

Then the guy responding seems to respond almost immediately, like it was planned "in china we have a saying...hen blah hen xue (whatever). It means economically warm, politically cold and starts rattling off like he's got beef.

Turns out, later on I realize that the reason he said that is because the Chinese had doxxed me and found some space on social media where I was writing shit, I was complaining about the class since all the Chinese seemed to be attacking me as an American, and I complained how Chinese steal everything. Call me a retard for writing on the internet but, now you can see the whole situation. I was complaining about the Chinese stealing information AND THEY HAD ALREADY DOXXED ME. More than that, they were purposely attacking me for weeks so that I would lose and shit and write something.

4D chess, 10 to 1.
>>
The next layer of the game is to start twisting things and rewriting what they mean, secret codes, brain structures, symbols, etc. such as turning things into phallic symbols or turning positive symbols into negative symbols, etc.
>>
File: IMG_5905.jpg (446KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5905.jpg
446KB, 2048x2048px
So here let me explain with another diagram.

You have all these memories and aggressions and attacks and shit, represented by the circles and lines. They are intentionally torturing you and distorting reality, a reality of chaos which overlaps with the reality of order. A reality which infects the structure of things saying with little footnotes that say "kill yourself."

And in turn, this reality of chaos spoils the way you interact with the reality of order. People who only exist in the reality of order, or who do not have the entire picture, cannot see what is happening. Maybe they see one or two weird things, but they aren't the target.
>>
File: IMG_5906.jpg (576KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5906.jpg
576KB, 2048x2048px
>>19349552
However, what some of you have helped me understand in this thread, is how to fix this once again, by breaking free from that dominion of chaos, and instead rewriting reality once again.
>>
>>19348570
I missed this but thanks for the vote of confidence. If people don't understand it or dismiss me then I'm just going to have to find a better way of explaining it in a rational way. And many of the techniques used are designed to induce paranoia and transform your behavior and thought process. It's about being trapped in a system.

All of the evidence I've collected seems to fit the frameworks I've made, although much of it is information that only exists in my head (conversations behind closed doors.) I know it is far out of the realm of what most people would ever experience, and they should never have to.
>>
File: verdict.jpg (43KB, 522x193px) Image search: [Google]
verdict.jpg
43KB, 522x193px
>>19343447
you probably won't straight up link a picture to her face here, but could you draw how she looked like?
what you're describing sounds very convoluted and involved.
just what in the world did she have against you? did she actually believe you were stalking her or did she ever tell you why she hated you so much?
what you're describing doesn't happen often if at all because usually a group is involved, not one person being the sole mastermind.
>>
>>19349715
This is where you will all turn against me and say I deserved it all, but she was probably married.

I had been in the school for a year. I was homesick. Hardly any western people or even Japanese at this particular graduate school. My girlfriend went to Europe instead of coming with me to Japan, so I was angry.

When I saw this girl, she looked exactly like my girlfriend, and when she explained things about herself and schools she had gone to and such, she was like a symbol of everywhere I had failed. I don't know it's almost like I was hallucinating. It was like the burning bush.

On the first day of class I saw her try to talk to a teacher, and she got shut down, probably for the way she looks. I figure when you are this good looking it can be intimidating to others to even talk to you, they don't want to get in trouble. So in a way I felt bad for her and decided I would try to befriend her as I thought she had been neglected by the school.

I won't lie, I scoped her out on Facebook, thinking that if I just add her, eventually she will be added to the network and start being able to add more friends. This is when I saw she had crazy credentials. So, later on in person I asked her if I could add her and ask her about schools and stuff. If I remember correctly she was wearing a bunch of different rings on her fingers. When I asked to add her, she seemed flustered, asked to see my phone so I showed it to her, and she saw her name on the top of the Facebook list when it shouldn't be. I think she took great pains to bury herself, so she isn't stupid. She knew that I scoped her out. It was awkward, but in the end we got coffee and I tried to fix it and stuff.
>>
>>19349715
>>19349773
Looking back I realize the reason she was flustered was because she had probably already gotten a memo not to talk to me, and that I had been doxed by the Chinese and she was already included among them, and they were talking mad shit about me so talking to me would get her into trouble. There were subtle clues about her language that showed that I was already sucked into this game. Looking back, I realize that when we got coffee she was dropping hints about the dox. But they weren't just hints, they were daggers designed to trigger me.

At the time I felt like I had a bad reputation. I just wanted one person, one western-ish person to talk to about my ideas about trade and politics and how this corrupt system was going to fall apart. (Oh btw look it's falling apart.)

I could sense things were off so I would keep trying to sort of rectify this paradox because I needed to be able to survive class with her. I was attracted to her in a way, but it was more like I looked up to her like a role model. I'm not someone that just goes around sleeping with random girls. But she was subtly testing me to see if I was a good man. From her point of view, I kept failing. Things spiraled out of control.
>>
>>19349715
I will draw a picture of her, sure, one thing to note is that she would always look different. I would keep feeling like I wanted to see what she looks like, but knowing that I can't. She was like a shapeshifter.

Other things she did to try and draw me to her was like, treating me like crap or attributing my ideas to someone else, so that I would want to talk to her again to correct her. Just tons of little things like this.

But anyway now you can understand their justification for doing this to me. Their reasoning is that if I disobey this forbidden rule about social order, then they will purposefully twist everything about my reality into chaos. It just depends on whether you think I am an adulterer or not. I would contend that they framed me so that they could torture me. Or else, why would she need to basically ask me to walk into traps? She was worried that her effect over me was waning.
>>
I feel you op. I am having a simular experience. You have helped me understand it a little better. Not part of Academia but i was targeted. They programed me to unitentionaly kill myself. The car accident didn't go as they planned. I was supposed to be used as a sacrifice to the dark forces. But nothing happened to me i was saved by Jesus.
>>
File: IMG_5915.jpg (22KB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5915.jpg
22KB, 300x150px
>>19349715 #
This is all I can do. Note the dark Cthulhu energy she is emanating. Eventually this energy spills out to the classroom, then the whole school. The town, the city, the whole world becomes filled with this negative space.

Also note that she stole my spot in the front, and ends up forcing me to sit behind her. The effect is twofold. She forces herself into my field of vision so that I will have more trouble resisting her. At the same time, she zones me into sitting behind her so that I look like a creepy stalker.

To someone detached from the situation maybe they walk into the room and think everything is normal, but it's actually the Super Bowl of lies and deception
>>
>>19349989
>dark Cthulhu energy
You should stop doing drugs. Or start doing some.
>>
Exodus 22:18
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
>>
>>19349963
People get targeted sometimes. It's completely within the realm of natural law. Just like lions will target a zebra that from the herd. Just like bullies in a schoolyard will pick a kid and mess with them. It's just far more sophisticated and subtle.
>>
>>19350021
Ok, the dark Cthulhu energy is more like an aura of sin and temptation, but there is some factor about it that I think can drive a person mad Cthulhu style. And she is purposefully secretly wielding that power, so in a way it's like witchcraft or sorcery, but rather than magic she is exploiting social forces which are real IRL but are not visible, and instead are determinants of the surrounding space, Ex. Who is sitting where and why.
>>
>>19350048
Actually, I'm pretty sure she has done this to others. Probably many people connected to her have mysteriously killed themselves
>>
>>19346225
I just got home to be able to watch this. It actually helps a lot. The things he was saying makes perfect sense about triggers and rewriting them. It's essentially putting yourself through a cleansing system rather than a torture system. Thank you very much
>>
A Nordic witch (with a long line of witch/healer heritage) here. In our tradition, there are several ways to break a hex, depending on how it was casted, who casted it and so on.

If the hex on you feels like a general bad luck, wear a scarf around your neck, arm etc. And a coin in your shoe for a day to get the bad luck rub on those. Then burn the scarf, shove that, some salt and the coin to a jar and bury them and never dig up.

If you know the name of the person who casted the hex or even better, have their hair or a small item (like a pencil) they own, burn that (in the case of the name, a paper with the name written on it) and bury the ash with some salt.

There is a stronger method to break an especially strong hex, too. And that method is, in our language, called sonething you might translate as "assing". You need a woman, preferably one who has given birth at least once, an older woman or a woman who's menstruating to take a step over you with their lower half exposed. If the hex is strong, the cunt should be moved over you several times, as it is an especially strong source of protective magic.
>>
...bill is that you?
>>
>>19350079
>>19343447

It's called sexappeal and being manipulative. Maybe there is some paranormal element to this, I cannot say I didn't meet similar person when very young - a fellow kid who had astounding ability to bend other kids and adults alike to her will through some sweet words, even up to the point of them committing acts legally and morally questionable.

But I doubt you were really hexed or targeted for a whole campaign of manipulation. You're simply not important enough for such people. She played with you a bit, perhaps, especially since you were a sucker apparently infatuated by her - but most of the shit you've experienced is far more likely to be your own paranoia reinforced by shitty, but pretty mundane things like bullying, shitty people, you being very sensitive in regards to certain words and, again, paranoia stemming from it all.

You feel bad? Go through standard procedure - sprinkle some salt around, maybe holy water if you have access to some, do LBRP daily for a week. And, most importantly, move on with your life knowing that there's nothing left to "reverse engineer" or protect yourself against.
>>
>>19351071
Hello, anon. Are you a manipulative bitch witch by some chance? Are you cute? Make sure to post a cute pic of yourself and apologize to OP and whoever you wronged if you think you could have. Otherwise you'll be a bad person and most traditions are unkind to bad people.
>>
So you we bullied so hard you started to believe in witchcraft?

Literally grow a spine.
>>
>>19351978
>>19352344
Agree. Actually I think this girl was training herself to be able to influence people in the way you describe, and yeah it's like she derives her power from causing chaos and driving men to war, and she just laughs about it behind the curtain. In truth she probably disdains most everyone from either side for bending to her will.

And what I'm trying to do, well, I know it's not magic, but rather follows a blueprint, not even that much more complicated than you could find in a college textbook for a given field. It's just the art of slowly psychologically torturing someone.

It's just a metric fuckton of things really anyone can do to deceive people. And I'm saying the way they carried it out was directed and planned out such that you could slowly destroy any target discreetly as long as you have the resources. And even though it's a lot of little things (death by a thousand cuts) it is framed as an entire system which in the end begins to literally distort reality, because the reality you know already is something that was taught to you, it's already a distortion.

So it starts out with just a few words and attacks at your confidence and stuff but really it's doxing, blackmail, extortion, collusion, just a sheer amount of lies, and I'm saying that you can do so much of it you could give someone PTSD, etc.
>>
>>19351978
Also, there were a few times that I was able to outsmart them, even 1 vs 20. These instances were really valuable to proving to myself that they are fallible, like drawing blood.

I can tell that one of their tactics was trying to project this aura of the supernatural, but I just had to remember it was all just psychological tricks and a preponderance of resources. And yes, I had to develop my ability to sense fear and weakness.
>>
>>19351100
I'll explain why I was targeted

I was one of like three Americans at a school full of Chinese, afghans, Koreans, southeast Asians, etc. they saw me as "privileged." These are not nice people like the ones you might meet in America. They are nationalistic and uncaring about others. They want to see an American suffer like they have.

I'm half. Chinese people especially seem to dislike halves because we remind them of imperial times. Chinese people are constantly targeting and persecuting minority ethnic groups. They've basically just rapidly exited the Iron Age. They don't have Christianity or the Renaissance, they have Sun Tzu and RoTK.

Also, I'm somewhat good looking and all these people are pretty ugly. They did not like having me around because as a community, they are trying to set up their undesirables with girls through social pressure. It was harder with me around.

I had moved into the top research group which was basically controlled by Chinese spies. They didn't like having an American in there and they don't like free speech. They were afraid of the culture changing.

The VIP witch said I was bothering her. She's probably also married. If I am a problem to her, she can get he professors and faculty to hate me as well.

Another thing to consider: the Chinese didn't just dox me. They dox EVERYONE. Japanese, Taiwanese, American, other Chinese. It's a method to control them, take out enemies, and solidify control over the school. All the Chinese seem to know this and keep a tight lock on their stuff. I was foolish with a globalist, "everyone can be friends" mindset at the time, thinking people would be more interested in more "important" things like corporate data and whatnot....but it's not necessarily like that. They want your PERSONAL information so that destroy you personally.
>>
>>19343447
>When I say witch, she was a doctorate in politics at an ivy league.
Yes, /pol/, burn the witch.
>>
>>19351058
I believe and respect that heritage, so thanks. If I were to attempt to explain it rationally its to rewrite the associations of things in your mind. It can be unhealthy if a lot of bad things are associated with various things in your mind, like "triggers." Like, if you have their hair, its a symbol of them, so you do something to it, it rewrites the idea of them in your mind. So doing these rituals helps to twist your reality back to normal. Its not just superstition. That's my take on it anyway.

In my case, the spell they used on me is particularly strong since the enemy figurehead has the same name as me. How the hell can you cleanse your own name?
>>
>>19344902
youre a good guy
>>
>>19343447
You dump her nudes in /b/ and move on fag that's the only thing you can do to remove a hex.
>>
>>19345548
I missed this post but it's actually part of it. It's like they reveal these demonic secrets to you but people never believe you. You're just supposed to learn the secret truth of power and then die, never to be able to wield it like they do. It makes them feel like they are the secret arbiters of society. But it's actually rational stuff you can learn. It just takes resources and the will and personality types to even want to do these sorts of things.

>>19346225
Another thing about this. One of the things they did to corrupt my brain was take the power symbol "double thumbs up" and rotate them in a jilted pattern to mock me. Of course they did this in front of everyone else who have no idea why they would do it. They were literally trying to hypnotize me.
>>
File: IMG_0815.jpg (17KB, 200x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0815.jpg
17KB, 200x202px
OP, I have heard it been said:

"Courage, youth, beauty, kindness have many trials; while witches, giants, unfriendly cruel people are on the losing hand."
>>
Seek help.
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.