[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think of this mans? https://www.youtube.com/ch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: niggy.jpg (54KB, 800x423px) Image search: [Google]
niggy.jpg
54KB, 800x423px
What does /x/ think of this mans?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEcMWs6GudljuLw0-Umf97A
>>
>>19343086
Role-Playing that got out of hand.
>>
Dangerous Half-truths. Well less than half, mostly bullshit.
>>
>>19343086
Didn't he say that jews were retarded space wizards? Yep, don't see how this can go wrong at all.
>>
>>19343192
doesn't /x/ think that?
>>
>>19343446
>doesn't /x/ think that?

/x/ isn't one person bud, that's a identity politics trap you do not want to fall into.
>>
File: 1496708986924.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496708986924.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>19343086
>>
>>19343454
Sorry, but each day that passes I'm more or less feeling disgust for beliefs, places, individuals and groups.
>>
>>19343513
And it'll be that way until you hit 18, it's normal. You grow of it the cynicism once you become a somewhat respectable adult. If you don't? well you'll be spotted at an Antifa rally in your 30s yelling "Fuck Drumpf!". Your choice.
>>
>>19343523
I'm actually 20 and I don't have preferences toward hate. I'm just tired of everything. I just want things to be static with a healthy dose of shadow and light. Penumbra.
>>
>>19343446
No, white people are the descendants of space wizards from venus. The kikes are the degenerate spawn of rapebabies from a race of evil giants, that were mostky wiped out by Odin and his Wild Hunt thousands of years ago during an apocalyptic event as mankind fell to catastrophe. These surviving rapebabies then inbred into little neandertrolls until they had too many birth defects and paranoid schizophrenia, combined with being hunted down for being evil, and then started fucking whatever they could (like their semitic slaves) and the result was the jews.
There, that's really what happened. That's how jews were made and why they come in different colors.
>spiritscience
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RETARDED and insane.
>>
>>19343192
Litearlly from mars
>>
File: spirit-science.jpg (86KB, 720x590px) Image search: [Google]
spirit-science.jpg
86KB, 720x590px
Spirit Science 9 ~ Astral Projection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VB6h_bWR3Y
>>
>>19343086
Super big bullshit.
autistic.
mixes up everything and poop it at people.
takes things oit of original context a pervet it.
is like a dump bitch that is all happy talking about exotic shit that is false.
>>
I like him even I do not see the world in a same say as he does. Interesting vids anyway
>>
>>19343086
Remember watching a few episodes of this years ago. Absolutely retarded. The creators take some conspiracy theories, common misconceptions, occultism and outright hoaxes and mix it all up into one mess. They draw connections where there are none, build theories on top of what they've made and claim it's the truth.

/x/ isn't one person and I am sure some find it entertaining but as far as getting actual reliable information, it's shit for practically everyone.
>>
He's wrong on a few objective things, but he's a dece t steppi g stone to understanding everything and enlightenment.

Everyone you meet is a reflection of what your subconcious believes is real and anyone who crosses this guy is just on their way.
>>
>>19350032
That's a rather stupid cop-out response. By that approach, everyone is some sort of "decent stepping stone" and at that point the term becomes pointless. The truth is no matter what role it may play in whoever's life, on its own the show's new age fantasies mixed with conspiracy theories into one unrecognizable pile of shit.
>>
>>19343086
Retard
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.