[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have decided to share my method for spiritual enlightenment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Anton Formula.png (186KB, 2416x430px) Image search: [Google]
Anton Formula.png
186KB, 2416x430px
I have decided to share my method for spiritual enlightenment again. I periodically post it here under various names, but people have reported back that they've had success with it.
>>
>>19342554
hahahahah holy shit. It's been years. What have you done with your life you crazy anon? I thought you were in a mental hospital
>>
>>19342562
I graduated from a top 20 university and am now in law school. The mental hospital/mental breakdown stuff was just someone impersonating me. I'm quite happy and successful.
>>
>>19342570
Nice, good for you man! It's a shame you still think a demon slut is inside your body.

Whatever floats your boat though. I personally can't help but think that the whole ordeal is prettty gay.
>>
>>19342598
The "demon slut" is the reason I am this successful. I was a depressed, socially retarded mess before. Now I have friends, a long-term girlfriend, a great education, I've done creative side projects, and am on track to a good future. That's why I offer this method. It's done so much good for me.
>>
>>19342621
>long term gf

You do know succubi are very jealous and would try to kill you and/or her
>>
>>19342628
No, it's all part of the plan. All my previous relationships were all in some way sabotaged. But this one is working nicely and has been lasting, and it just so happens that this girl is interested in the occult and has a dark personality--clearly demonically influenced herself.
>>
>>19342721
Why do you think she gives 2 shits about that ?
>>
>>19342773
I was provided this girl. She has all the signs of demonic possession as well. We were brought together to further whatever plans are had for me.
>>
>>19342554
Poor thing
>>
>>19342811
Me? I assure you, I'm not. This method has provided plentiful benefits that I want to share with others.
>>
>>19342824
Who's "you?" The original person or the succubus inside? How do I know I'm not talking to the demon?
>>
>>19342872
The answer is not quite so simple and the distinction not quite so black-and-white. I'm not the same person I was; I'm better now. I accepted something from outside me into myself, and I am it now, and all the better for it.
>>
lol are you that guy whose demon gf shrinks you down to peanut sized and shoves you up her asshole?
>>
What if we want to take the right hand path? Not saying the Left hand is evil just not what is true and harmonious to my soul.
>>
>>19342939
No. Though you're probably not being serious.

>>19342940
If it's for you, it's for you. But I'd at least try the other way. It sound like you might have already and found it not for you. But if you haven't, give my method a try and test the waters.
>>
>>19342957

How do I kick her out if I don't want her? Demons have tried to help me and Everytime my higher self says no.
>>
>>19342973
I'm willing to bet that if you go through with it, you'll have a change of heart. But if you really want to reverse the process, it's possible. But the effects are so positive, it's unlikely you'll want to go back to the way you used to be.
>>
>>19342973
Better listen to your higher self, Anon. It's trying to get you to higher ground.

It takes just a tiny bit of effort to climb, and a little bit of faith. You don't even need belief in God, you just need to know your current path must change and you're going to find a way out.

Demons let you think you're powerful but they're riding you like a jockey. They wish they could taste the things you taste, feel the things you feel, and by doing what op suggests, you give up your freedom so they can take control.

If you do the ritual that the op has suggested, you're not going to lose your soul or anything like that, they can't take it from you if they try, but you will waste valuable time.
>>
>>19343009

Yeah it seems like an invocation that I'm not about. I've been on a path of higher awareness but at a bit of a block. I refuse to use cheat codes to get there though.
>>
File: tearlaugh.jpg (16KB, 185x243px) Image search: [Google]
tearlaugh.jpg
16KB, 185x243px
>>19342721
>>
File: 1500102401353.png (46KB, 183x229px) Image search: [Google]
1500102401353.png
46KB, 183x229px
>>
>>19342554
op, getting posessed by a demon and enlightenment are two very different things
>>
File: bmaid2.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
bmaid2.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
Three questions op.

Should this method's steps be changed in any way if the person doing it is a female?

What are the consequences of this?

How did you find out about this method?
>>
>>19345151
see
>>19344986

what good is it for a man (or female) to gain the whole world yet forfeit his (or her) soul

i don't know what has happened to you in life that you think this would be right for you but if you believe in demons why not also believe in god?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.