[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /x/ believe in Bigfoot? If yes, why? There's almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: featured-8-625x352.jpg (47KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
featured-8-625x352.jpg
47KB, 625x352px
Does /x/ believe in Bigfoot?
If yes, why? There's almost no proof that he exists, and even that proof is just witnesses.
>>
>>19342433
I'm bigfoot and I don''t believe in myself
>>
>>19342433
Who gives a shit? one of the most boring cryptids out there
>>
>>19342433
>>19342444
>>
>>19342433
I believe in Bigfoot because he needs our support! He's out there working for us and the least you can do is believe in the hero we deserve.

>>19342444
You can do it, Bigfoot! We believe in you!
>>
>>19343094
I don't know if it exists, but it is plausible that it could, maybe orang pendak as well
>>
>>19343094
Does he have a patreon we can donate to?
>>
>>19342433
Well my feet are pretty big. Am I Bigfoot?
>>
File: can-columbia-kokanee.jpg (126KB, 516x972px) Image search: [Google]
can-columbia-kokanee.jpg
126KB, 516x972px
>>19342433
whattaya mean there's no evidence? he's on my beer cans and bottles for cryin' out loud.
>>
File: believe.png (759KB, 819x1126px) Image search: [Google]
believe.png
759KB, 819x1126px
>>19342444
>>
i think it's possible it exists or has existed at some point in time, but I'm put off mainly due to all the retarded finding bigfoot shows They all end the exact same way. They go in the woods. Hear some sounds at night or find footprints that are probably not bigfoot, or they made themselves because of lack of fucking evidence. Then their conclusion: "although we did not find bigfoot this time......we know he is still out there..."
>>
Would you vote for Bigfoot if he ran for President?
>>
I think he's one of the more plausible cryptids, to be honest. The deep Pacific Northwest is basically a fucking jungle where it occasionally snows, a lost tribe of Australopithecus or something similar is less far-fetched than the Loch Ness Monster.
>>
Big foot is real. I know because he's my daddy and he will protect me.
>>
I believe the species actually existed yeah. But still alive? Unlikely. As much as I'd love it if there was a bunch of Harry and the Hendersons walking around in the forest I just don't see it being true, at least not in the way most people think of Bigfoot. If, and that's a big if, "bigfoot" exists, it's either

A: There is an extremely low number of them left. Im talking like brink of extinction numbers. It's just statistics. The northwest forests of the US aren't laced with thousands of deadly plant and animal life to the level of, say, the Congo. People claim dinosaurs live in the depths of the Congo and as unrealistic as that sounds, it's hard to disprove completely. Because no sane person is going to risk being eaten alive from the inside by a demon mosquito, via dickhole, to go searching for a Lapras in the Congo. Most of the places in which Bigfoot are claimed to live are heavily forested, yeah, but they are also a lot easier to traverse and so the lack of any REAL evidence is hard to come to terms with. So there is either no more of the "Bigfoot" species left, or the population has dwindled down to a semi-literal handful scattered across the country, which doesn't leave ol Harry a lot of hope in terms of repopulation. And if there actually are any living communities of Bigfoot, I'd imagine that
>>
>>19344522

B: They aren't as developed as stories might lead us to believe. I don't see this factor in a lot of Bigfoot conversations so maybe I'm just dumb, idk, but I feel like its unrealistic that there are mammals living amongst us that are as evolved as Bigfoot is said to be. They'd have made themselves known by now, either purposely or by accident. Humans are far from perfect and our evolution is still early. We're violent, we're sometimes careless, and even a group of developed humans would be far from smart enough to stay hidden from the rest of the world for so long. Until a Bigfoot does some stupid shit like intelligently kill somebody or get hit by John Lithgow in a station wagon, I'd imagine the actual Bigfoot species is more toward the midpoint between us and apes. Still definitely more advanced than apes but much less advanced than pop culture has managed to portray it.
>>
>>19344434
I'll be your daddy
>>
>>19342433
Like Nessie if there was anything alive it's long since dead
>>
>>19342433

They're not actual physical animals. They're forest spirits, or just hallucinations, depending on your take on it. For instance, they feature in pretty much all world mythology / folktales, so its theorised that they're part of the human unconscious. According to some psychologists, elements of the unconscious mind can not only surface as universal mythological motifs/archetypes, but also as hallucinations
>>
I mean, this sounds pretty legit to me.

http://spangenhelm.com/bigfoot-troll-norse-folklore/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.