[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's my story, /x/ A few months or so ago, just before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: unexplainable-images-21.jpg (95KB, 660x630px) Image search: [Google]
unexplainable-images-21.jpg
95KB, 660x630px
Here's my story, /x/
A few months or so ago, just before I fell asleep, a being of some sort (as far as I can tell) came to me. It woke me by talking to me. It said two words: "My friend." It did not touch me, but it stood over me. I was paralyzed by fear, but I know it was not an affect of sleep paralysis. The being was 5-6' tall, entirely black, darker than the night, humanoid in shape, and without many features. It's head was bald, blank, and entirely smooth. I could not see its feet, or anything below its waist. It's torso and arms were like its head. Blank, like if a human were smoothed down. Its voice was male, and it spoke like a whisper, but louder. I blinked, and it disappeared.
That was the last I saw it for a few months. (Cont.)
>>
A few weeks ago, I was feeling rather ballsy. So I decided to try to summon it. This is what I said, more or less. "Being, tonight I want to speak to you." I said that a few times, outlook and in my head.
Again, as I was falling asleep, it appeared. This time, it looked gaseous. Not human in shape, more like Gengar's pre-evolved form in Pokemon. Sorry, but that is the best way I know to describe it. It didn't speak. Again, it left after I blinked. (Cont)
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
That is the last time I have seen it, but two more things have happened since then.
Once, when I was at my mother's house, which is not old, I was trying to fall asleep. It was around 0300. Each time before I was about to lose consciousness, I felt like something was touching me, breathing on me, or whispering in my ear. I eventually fell into a restless sleep. Last story coming up.
>>
File: 19d.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
19d.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Bump
>>
Last story.
Last night, I had a troubling dream. I was being followed by a being like the one I saw in the first story, but I was 13 years old again. My mother was with me, and I was in hysterics. I kept screaming that I needed to go to a church to get Baptized or get Holy Water, and that o needed a cross. The dream got hazy after that point, and I can't remember the rest, but I remember that my back hurt badly in another dream last night. I need advice. I don't know if I should summon the being again and ask it what it is and why it came to me. I don't know what to do, but if I get no other advice that is what I will do.
>>
Also, I have never done any drugs, drank alcohol, or have been under any influence when any of this happened.
>>
File: 36618_all_052_06.jpg (17KB, 450x359px) Image search: [Google]
36618_all_052_06.jpg
17KB, 450x359px
>>19342376
You called his attention by summoning it.
GET THE HOLY WATER.
>>
try banish his ass
>>
>>19342399
>>19342392
Where can I get Holy Water? I'm thinking I should get Holy Water and a Cross and summon it, and if it does shit, I banish it. Which I don't know how to do.
>>
>>19342423
You can ask for it at any church. Perhaps it might cost you some bucks. The cross you can get it in the same church or in a clothe shop.
>>
>>19342423
try just a regular banishing ritual without holy water, but another important thing is you cant fear him, as fear makes it more powerfull
>>
>>19342436
Ok, but how does one go about banishing a demon? And how can I tell it isn't? What if it's my guardian angel or something? Also, I've been doing the "no fear" thing for a while now. Stuff like flipping off my closet (which is where I think it's been coming from) and telling it to go fuck itself, or saying fuck you, and other shit like that. I haven't shown fear, but the last two times it showed up as I was falling asleep and I couldn't think quick enough to do anything.
>>19342434
If I manage to acquire Holy Water, what do I do with it? Do I put some on my hands and punch it or something?
>>
>>19342459
ok anon, i could try get you some shit tommorow, but i cant look now since too tired, look in here somewhere
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
>>19342459
You need to get someone to actually remove the demon, via the church I think. If you actually do believe that shit.
>>
>>19342512
I don't know if it was a demon, but I know what I saw.
>>
>>19342475
Thanks anon. I'll look into it
>>
>>19342323
You don't have to do anything weird.

If you just leave out a drawing resembling the figure, with the words "not my friend" then it will get the idea, and move on. This is literally how you unfriend an entity. It's the same situation as with messenger programs, operated by Terran digital communication devices. You could even write "blocked" to really get the point across, if you wanted to.
>>
>>19342323

exorcise the djinn
>>
>>19343239
What would happen if I drew a picture of it and asked to talk to it?
>>
>>19343467
It would talk to you.

You could draw your self, in a picture of you drawing your self. This would indicate that you are using drawings as a method of communication. You could then draw the being, in a picture of the being drawing on a blank piece of paper. You could leave those two pictures out, with a blank piece of paper and the tool you used to draw with.

This would indicate to the being that you are inviting it to draw something.
>>
>>19343511
Would that be better than physically talking to it? I have an entire notebook and I could document the conversations. Would using lined paper affect it?
>>
>>19343553
Yes, it is okay to draw on fields of papyrus-like material, with lines running through them. Some people find that the lines actually help the accuracy of the drawing.
>>
>>19343653
Imma do it then
>>
>>19342323
> Dark skin
> Bald
> Calls you "My Friend"

Bruh you got an immigrant living in yo house
>>
>>19343699
Kek
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.