[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I influence my reality to become rich and obtain other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4667.jpg (70KB, 339x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4667.jpg
70KB, 339x500px
How can I influence my reality to become rich and obtain other earthly things I need to be successful?
>>
>>19341702
I'm afraid it's too late for you. You've taken a path not filled with riches. You should have applied yourself more during high school.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. - Lao Tzu
>>
>>19341702
nice to see my seeds flourishing. how do you like the book?
>>
>>19341702
There's nothing that you need to "obtain" to become successful. It's already in you, and that success is released through effort. Nothing will be handed to you because the powers that be have already handed you a life and the blueprints to make whatever you want become reality through your own work.
>>
>>19342682
It's ugly.
>>
File: KimontoGooRed2.png (1B, 486x500px)
KimontoGooRed2.png
1B, 486x500px
>>19342725
Lies. No matter the work I put in I won't have a googirl.
>>
>>19341702
if you're hung up on wanting to be rich, then you've already failed. Not at making money, but being something other than a greedy prick, as it were
>>
>>19344772
not OP but I want a mansion on the best street so that i can enjoy nature and still walk to bars and shops

I want a big warm garden for bbq parties in summer and a big fireplace for winter

i want all my debts and families debts paid off

i want a top of the range cross country estate jeep with all accessories that holds everything and sits my friends, as well as a sports car for the city.
i want the best motorbikes

and an apartment by the beach in portugal

its all i think about.
>>
>>19341702
act more confident
>>
>>19341702
What's this book about?
>>
>>19341702
be nice to jews
>>
>>19345483
about the nature of reality, also it proves OBEs, telepathy and all that shit are real.
>>
>>19348377
What's the toe role in it?
>>
>>19348405
toe stands for theory of everything
>>
>>19348960
>>19348377
>theory
>proves

Cmon now
>>
File: 1462701950514.jpg (17KB, 256x352px) Image search: [Google]
1462701950514.jpg
17KB, 256x352px
>>19348989
wow u really are a retard arent you. maybe read once again what i wrote and see where u failed to think lol
>>
File: file.png (1015KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1015KB, 900x900px
>>19341702

You should first ask yourself, why do you want to influence other people and "the reality"
the only thing you can influence is you, it's your ego that believes that by sheer manipulation of other people he can finally achieve the one desired happiness.
So if by some planning you do end up with lots of money, doesn't matter if you don't get along with you parents, if you are self-centered, if you get angry fast.
if you are not content with yourself now you won't be even if your bank account is bigger
>>
>>19349005
Maybe re-read what you just said and my trip right afterwards
>>
>>19344797
>its all i think about
And that's why you fail
>>
>>19344797
Wew lad, all those material desires. Instead, why don't you wish and work for happiness, in whatever form it presents itself?

Material wishes, when fulfilled, will just come back to bite you in the ass. Were they all to be granted, you'd either lose your sense of purpose or desperately moving on to new, similarly empty, goals. Repeat forever, that sense of purposelessness slowly getting stronger.

Humans experience happiness, feel-good chemicals in your brain as a form a reward for moving closer to a goal; not when actually fulfilling it. Spiritual desires, on the other hand, have no such end goal - you can always strive to be a better person.

If material possessions pile up along the way of your spiritual journey, so be it - enjoy them. If they don't, you'll look past them because they are not the source of your well-being anyways.
>>
Tom campbells stuff is amazing! worked for nasa by day and studied obe by night
>>
>>19341702
You get out of your House and actually try. Think like succesfull people think. Fake it 'till You make it
>>
>>19341702
pray pray and pray more dont talk to demons
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.