[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So despite how much we're all supposed to hate tripfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1468734162586.jpg (125KB, 1540x689px) Image search: [Google]
1468734162586.jpg
125KB, 1540x689px
So despite how much we're all supposed to hate tripfags, does anyone want to speculate what happened to capslock? I know I risk a ban talking about her, but there has to be someone who knows something about her, and can confirm if she really killed herself or not?

/x/ has had a lot of tripfags and they usually go on the discords or were in the old skype groups. Someone had to know something about who she really was and why she would kill herself?

Why'd she do it /x/?

Here's her last thread:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17938448/#q17938448
>>
>>19341105
She killed herself for being a worthless bitch
>>
>>19341105
Where's Kyle?
>>
>>19341105
Caps Lock has never been confirmed to be the girl in the picture. Infact, it was very likely a guy just using some Tumblr camwhores pictures, she had a lot of nude pictures too.

There was never a timestamp, never a video, literally zero proof. I think the guy just got tired of roleplaying as her and wanted a dramatic exit.
>>
>>19341135

This. On the old skype group ''she'' was there everyone asked fucking timestamp never got deliver.
>>
>>19341135
All the nudes don't look like the same girl tho
>>
>>19341159
>>19341135
if thats true who is the girl in the pictures?
>>
>>19341171

Who fucking care ? there is thousand of camwhore on the internet. Let say she is really Capslock, don't you think a girl comiting hero and actively take part on a imageboard paranormal wouldn't make the news ? Every one search for something there is nothing.
>>
>>19341171
You can't reverse search most tumblr selfies, tried it myself. Caps Lock was 99% some guy who wanted attention and drama, using this girls pictures.

For someone who spammed SO many selfies it's really weird they never posted any form of proof and always ignored it. It's honestly kind of scary how quick people believed "her" to be a girl just because the person pictures of the girl.

Also, this >>19341159
>>
>>19341171
what the fuck do you mean if? newfag, we were all there. caps lock never delivered time stamps, and was an annoying shit poster anyway
>>
>>19341105
My personal theory is that she killed herself because y'all photoshopped her eating shit, which probably gave her an unhealthy obsession with this board.
>>
File: IMG_0500.jpg (59KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0500.jpg
59KB, 920x690px
The real question is whatever happened to ScaryGhost?
>>
>>19341308
Oh man, this might scare you, but look at the name field on your post
>>
>>19341308

At least Capslock posted qt. Should have take is place.
>>
>>19341105
Of all the tripfags in the world you chose one of the worst.
What the fuck. Gtfo somewhere else, we do not need people like you encouraging cancer.
>>
>>19341308
Fuck off tripfag.
>>
>>19341132
Dead, hopefully
>>
>>19341132
Who is kyle?
>>
>>19341458

Newfag spotted
>>
>>19341132
I got banned for a day because I asked this...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.