[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever get that feeling of....the dreamlike nature of reality?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0745.jpg (133KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0745.jpg
133KB, 1533x961px
Do you ever get that feeling of....the dreamlike nature of reality? Sometimes as I'm driving off to sleep I feel how truly odd it is that anything exists and that my own existence has no real context. That The mysteries of the universe are painfully mundane and that when you die is when life really begins, outside of this universe.
>>
>>19340439
Or we are all God creatures on a playground we created after our earth shells died and life is both meaningless and totally meaningful because we've created it and give it meaning while alone nothing matters. Enjoy the ride, bud. We're already in heaven.
>>
Life doesn't "really begin", whatever happens after you die here is just another experience. There is nothing special about it, and whatever you think that makes it special is your current viewpoint of a "person" in a "shared world". Essentially all experiences are the same, there is nothing other than awareness behind them.
>>
File: 1500915600051-772609814.jpg (986KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1500915600051-772609814.jpg
986KB, 2560x1536px
The feeling hits me alot in the shower. The fact that i can remember nothing but this world. Its pretty fucking weird.
But I get down about this life frequently, so i got some tattoos since nothing matters, to remind myself,
>>
>>19340587
Nice ink.
>>
>>19340439
All the time, thinking "why all this specifically?" usually triggers it.
>>
>>19340516
Could a camera still take pictures if you break down all its components into their raw elements? Can you keep experiencing if the experiencer breaks down to it's raw elements?
>>
>>19340514
We're all finger puppets and the earth is the hand, the universe is the arm and existence is the body.
>>
>>19340792
This Experience amd how we experience is unique to us humans, so whatever happens next will be an experience totally alien to this current one. In the same way that a trees experience is alien to our own special brand of experience
>>
>>19340817
So the afterlife is most probably an experience completely void of and input of sensation.
>So we're already in the afterlife.
>We're just experience inside an experience, so then the first one ends it will just be consulted by the experience that brought the secondary experience into existence
>>
>>19340800
I've gone down deep rabbit holes considering that we are all just cells in a larger body of "God" who may as well just be some random person.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.