[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ did I have a paranormal experience or did I just have a normal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4132.jpg (59KB, 468x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4132.jpg
59KB, 468x464px
/x/ did I have a paranormal experience or did I just have a normal episode?
Context: I have sleep paralysis and constantly get good as bad hallucinations. The good actually really help me with getting through things and the bad just scare the shit out of me. I'll try my hardest to greentext it but I'm shit at doing that. This is going to be really difficult for me to type however because it's about my girlfriend who just died while battling leukemia, so if i fuck up my typing in a few spots don't blame me.
>Be me, a week ago
>Laying in my bed trying to get asleep, meds aren't working
>All of a sudden get a really nostalgically comforting feeling.
>The kind that makes you feel warm and calm and complete.
>I was laying on my back but too tired to open my eyes
>All of a sudden I smell her
I don't mean to sound creepy when I say that, I more mean like how everyone has their own distinct smell
>At this point I open my eyes and get teary eyed
>All of a sudden I see her next to me in my bed, staring at me and smiling
>I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried
>All I wanted to do was touch her to see if she was real
>She held me and told me it was going to be okay and that she was in a better place
>Her warm hands felt so real
>She told me not to live in the past but not to forget her
>I blinked and she was gone, but her smell lingered for 20 or so minutes
>Start to be able to move, at which point I'm balling my eyes out.
Please tell me that what I saw was her. I just want to know if she's truly at peace so that I can let go. It just felt too real to be SP.
>>
File: concerned anime girl 10.jpg (75KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
concerned anime girl 10.jpg
75KB, 500x681px
I didn't read the first part of your post and I thought you actually managed to summon a succubus.
>>
>>19338958
Anon you already know the answer.
if you already have a history of sp and hallucinations good and bad, this is definitely just a good hallucination coming from your worried subconscious.

But it's true though, she's no longer in pain. I'm sorry anon I hope you make it through this.
>>
>>19338958
What do you think?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.