[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If magic/psychic powers/paranormal abilities were possible, why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7

File: thinking.jpg (20KB, 746x750px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
20KB, 746x750px
If magic/psychic powers/paranormal abilities were possible, why weren't they immediately militarized? It seems like a country using cabals of witches or telekinetic soldiers would immediately dominate any country not using them.

And if your answer is "not everyone can do it, it's super duper rare" why are the practitioners primarily autists on 4chan?
>>
The government is fatally incompetent and anyone with the spiritual inclination to "real magic" (hurr fucking durr) would either (a) - be abhorred by killing people or 2: go dark and start the path to lichdom, duh.
>>
More importantly, if those powers did exist, why have they not been monetized?
>>
>if something is possible, the military must have already figured out how it works

Also see Projects STARGATE, SUN STREAK, JEDI, MK OFTEN etc.
>>
They ARE doing it. Every country has their own people doing things but it's not like you see in, like, anime.
>>
magic doesnt real
>>
>>19338543
science is magic
>>
>>19338543
But mind altering drugs, social engineering, and weird/classified technology certainly do.
>>
File: IAO-logo.png (611KB, 658x669px) Image search: [Google]
IAO-logo.png
611KB, 658x669px
>>19338547
Knowledge is power
>>
>>19338496
I don't think a lot of it would be useful for the military. They have used remote viewing of several occasions. I'm sure they have experimented with more.

Just because we don't see soldiers casting level 15 lightning bolts at isis doesn't mean the military isn't utilizing Magick.
>>
>>19338496

>why weren't they immediately militarized?

They were.
>>
>>19338564
Okay, let's say we believe they have militarized paranormal abilities.

Why isn't there an organization shutting down discussion of these abilities? How come I'm able to just go on 4chan or /r/occult and learn about different magic systems. Wouldn't it be treated like forums where people are discussing building their own bombs/other dangerous weapons?
>>
>>19338577
You, an individual, can't control the weather no matter how strong you are. The government can use a their technology to develop cloud seeding techniques. Same situation here. You aren't a threat.
>>
>>19338496
>why weren't they immediately militarized?
>implying they haven't attempted this
>implying they haven't succeeded at this
>implying they would let you know

And to your second question:
>why are the practitioners primarily autists on 4chan?
Guess what: these are the hermits of modern day society. Hermits have always delved into the occult.
>>
>>19338603
Yeah, cus we're lonely, crazy, and hate ourselves the most. If I wasn't so shitty at interpersonal relationships I would never have learned half the shit I know now.
That shittiness isn't something to be proud of, by the way. We need to work to be better people even if we still carry our demons around.
>>
>>19338596
But anon i can control the weather, well only when my power level hits psychotic.
>>
>>19338603
>Hermits have always delved into the occult.

Indeed, in that memetic magic book the "opening the eyes" ritual was basically being a hermit for 3 months avoI ding human interaction for as much as possible.

From what I remember it was 3 months of
>avoiding humans as much as possible
>no internet/radio/TV etc
>lots of physical exercise each day
>healthy eating
>reading lots of non-fiction books and studying interesting things and useful skills
>>
>>19338496
they do use them
>>
>>19338577

There are, everyone just assumes insanity to anyone who claims gifts.

Most hide them, if they're smart. Revealing gifts just leads to absolute scrutiny, and being controlled. Because even if you do prove it to people, they freak the fuck out.
>>
>>19338641
That or they do that thing we're they're all "EVERYONE can do that, it's just polite not to!"
>>
>>19338641
This. The unofficial first rule of the supernatural world is "never go public"
>>
Anyone here WANT to work for the government?
>>
>>19338675
>do you want to work for the evil empire that manipulates and devalues your currency, wages endless wars for profit, tries to brainwash people with lsd to become psycho murderers, and does their best to ruin your life at every possible moment
Fuck the government. Fuck those suit bastard feds.
>>
>>19338675
Are we talking shilling ops or remote viewing or what?
>>
>>19338675

Depends on the capacity of the job, and the character of my boss.
>>
>>19338496
we're not in the age for it

it's close though
>>
>>19338769
The third age started about three years ago. Nobody noticed, thankfully.
>>
>>19338787
Yes they did. They just expected a single large happening that never came.
>>
>>19338793
>never came
Whoops, sorry. I'll try and toss in more bright lights next time I try to rip the heavens apart. Idiots.
>>
>>19338647
I already did, got put on antipsychotics, am off those. Now what do I do? Get the fuck out of dodge?
>>
>>19338810

Good luck with that.

I just play out of the light mostly. Can't avoid monitoring once you're in systems without being a shade parade.
>>
>>19338801
*descends from heaven* tis I, princess bitch *burns everyone*
>>
>>19338810
If you live in the glorious United States, tell doctors to go fuck themselves, and if anybody pisses you off, remember you have the freedom of religious expression. Remember the magic words: COME BACK WITH A WARRANT.
If you live in a communist society like the UK, Germany, or China, then they will likely hunt you down and execute you 1984 style, or torture you until they figure out how you made that coin pop out from behind their ear.
>>
>>19338810
Just act normal. What else are you going to do? No one is going to mess with you if you aren't perceived to be any kind of a threat. If you act all mental and go on the run that's an excuse for them to lock you up in a hospital and turn you into a debt slave for the rest of your life.
>>
>>19338735

Anyways, I'm outside pearl harbor now.

Get at me if you have something I'd be interested in.
>>
>>19338813
I kinda fucked up in that regard, I got all sorts of interests monitoring at times, just from sitting here in my room ffs
Ever heard of Virtual Headcase?

>>19338823
I already got a 72 hour hold.. Unless I'm really fucked with, I doubt I'm gonna go down unless I'm going to jail as well
>>
>>19338496
In Germanic heathenry we have a saying "Don't try to find magical solutions for non-magical problems". When is telekinesis ever more efficient than a sword or bullet?

I'm not saying it exists. I've never seen it and our magics are more about divination, shamanic communion with the wights, and manipulations of probability within the Germanic world view so as far as I'm aware there's little weaponized magic beyond nide poles and communion with malevolent entities who have their own agendas.

And "Not everyone can do it" is honestly as good an answer as any. Not everyone can kill efficiently just because you give them an AK, either, not militarily speaking. Magical pursuits require deep introspection, bookish, nerdy qualities that tend to set you apart from others and don't really jive well with the business of war. In the past, practitioners of Seidr occupied a weird position of both reverence and fear in society specifically because the pursuit of their craft rendered them...weird. In the Havamal, Odin states that we must make an offering of ourselves, to ourselves. The price you pay for sight is an eye. How any of this can be militarized I simply don't know.

I believe HItler found a way though. His Dark Star (Inverted dark swastika, a direct opposite of the sun-symbol of fertility and hope that the swastika has been since long before people even came to Europe) is a magic that has gone unresolved. Each time someone wields the rune in hatred the virus-like entity he summoned takes a new breath. Until mankind is ready to reclaim the swastika for benevolent purposes this demonic power may just make Hitler's words true and last a thousand years. The program is self replicating, it runs permanently until it's turned off. Germanic peoples believe that to speak a thing is to invoke it, and their magics are strongly rooted in speech practices and writing/runecraft. How he perverted the Goddess, Sunna's magic I have no clue though.
>>
>>19338496
chris cornell and chester bennington were murdered using magick
>>
File: nazi bell.jpg (74KB, 727x490px) Image search: [Google]
nazi bell.jpg
74KB, 727x490px
>>19338878
>Hitler was actually an evil wizard
It all makes sense now. My eyes are truly open.
>>
>>19338810
We must keep our secrets, the psychs know and believe everything schizophrenic you say, but they are using the label as a weapon to protect there self+yourself, they want you on there team you just need to keep low key about it all.
>>
>>19338577

because it would be easier to farm people capable of doing it this way. wait for the right responses, then approach them quietly and offer them a job or opportunity.
>>
>>19338890
Wizard? No. I doubt he worked any spells himself. But his occult organizations likely did on behalf of the reich he attempted to create.

Germanic warrior-shamanism is a powerful part of both the Norse and Teutonic histories. The Odinist berserkers of ancient times comes to mind, likewise the warrior cults of Freyja who, among other things, was a goddess of war.
>>
>>19338906
In a way this is correct, i was offered a job and the international police department was calling me the wizkid but they triggered my power levels to rise so high that i accidentally collapsed multiverses and nearly fractured existence, so i went back to sleep.
>>
>>19338900
Prove it
>>
>>19338933
Bullshit
>>
>>19338968
If i was to prove it then i would be breaking the secret more then i currently am.
>>
>>19338982
Dubs says otherwise.
>>
>>19338982
Nah this one time I did this really powerful ritual and bent a huge part of local reality to my will. I went to the capitol and they didn't want to deal with me. I went to the university nearby and they were closed. When I went in the morning I faded in and terrorized the secretary. I ghosted out all smokestyle and saw a bunch of suits with nametags trying to zero in on me, chatting like it was the greatest day ever.
They nearly caught a wizard. Nearly.
>>
>>19338988
You speak with lowercase "I"s, that makes me think you're younger than I am and so I doubt your story.
>>
>>19339000
Trips raises a valid point, but how do I know you aren't just good at manipulating numbers in computer systems?
>>
>>19339005
I'm good at that too. I made a blog designed to implode artificial intelligence. I killed it now since it's a useless artifact but if you dug through time and space you could sniff it out.
I have the books to prove it.
>>
>>19338982
They put me in a faraday cage with another psychic that was meant to curb the effects my mind was having.
>>19339001
It isnt worth the time it takes to type with perfect grammar.
>>19339000
So they tried get you aswell haha. Pls leave the secretarys alone they are my fragments.
>>
>>19339012
You have the books to prove you had a website?
I kid. I just want something to believe in and anything cool is cool.
>>
>>19339041
Keep lurking nigga. Shit will get weirder. I need to go dark since the witching hour approaches but I got my old paradox haze rolling again.
>>
>>19339049
I've been doing this shit since the 90s and I ain't found shit!!!
>>
>>19339057
One thing I offer to people is that there's little point in pursuing magic apart from its native cosmology. That's how you end up with faggotry like Wicca.
>>
>>19339057
Clock it back. The way was opened precious few years ago. I had to rest and test.
Last post for tonight.
>>
>>19338496
Magick is extremely much used in the military. But like good magicians do, it's not for everyone to see.

Magick is what gives governments the power over the people in the first place.
Maybe you should really try to go deeper and find out what magick actually is.

If you knew, you would not asked the typical ignorant question. Not a dumb question and surely not a strange one. It's an intelligent question, but will find it value if you go deeper and actual find out HOW magick is used and why.
Good luck.
Protip: those who learn magick don't go lurking vloggers and youtube for knowledge. They read the original works and study the original rituals.
>>
>>19339077
I would recommend against the notion that you should study older spells. They are useful in the same way as Freud is useful to psychiatry; that is to say very little beyond historical context. Spells must be an offshoot of a living theology. No matte rhow hard you dig, you can never be OF the culture that wrote those spells, and are necessarily divorced from what makes them function.

This is why I said you have to have a background in cosmology. You need to understand the theology as a platform to building your own spells. They are not interchangeable, there is no one size fits all approach here.
>>
File: 123456.jpg (384KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
123456.jpg
384KB, 1024x680px
>>19338496
>"paranormal" abilities/powers

Friendly reminder that the U.S.A. is a Christian country.
>>
>>19339117
Friendly reminder that not everyone who cries Lord! Lord! will see the kingdom.
>>
>>19338933
>>19339000
This is some hardcore LARPing
>>
>>19339206
Life's a LARP
>>
>>19339112
Freud is useful just like Plato is useful to science. Plato was so wrong in this scientific statements.
But if you are able to see the bigger picture, you see why my argument is valid and worth noticing.
>>
>>19339319
I don't owe you that. You owe me the explanation. So out with it.
>>
>>19338496
Read a book named "men who stared goats"

Also: MKULTRA
>>
>>19339112
>Spells must be an offshoot of a living theology
There are strict philosophies in both the military and politics. These are beter known as rules and laws.

And why should I owe you anything?
But, I am always happy to rephrase my opinions so you might beter understand what it is I mean.
What would you liked to be rephrased?
>>
>>19338562
>Just because we don't see soldiers casting level 15 lightning bolts at isis doesn't mean the military isn't utilizing Magick.

Top fucking KEK. I would love to see grunts going through lighting bolt training.
>>
>>19339387
Nothing. You have nothing to say.
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord.png (445KB, 513x683px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord.png
445KB, 513x683px
>>19338496
>>19338513
>>19338515

>If magic/psychic powers/paranormal abilities were possible, why weren't they immediately militarized? It seems like a country using cabals of witches or telekinetic soldiers would immediately dominate any country not using them.

The gods are their own weapon and there's no guarantee they're going to help anyone win any particular fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4mgZXylbIA
>>
File: 1500225679028.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500225679028.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>19339395
Stupid faggots, everyone knows grunts are limited to level 11 lighting bolts. It's like you ain't even trying.
>>
>>19339396
I always have something to say.
You might not have any ammo to hurt me, so you can show off. I don't show off, I share, I don't need to show off. /×/ has nothing that I admire or respect. I am just here to have a laugh. Cause oh boy, a lot of these 4chan, if not 99%, is pure stupidity.
>>
>>19338577
nice dubs faggot
>>
>>19338890
Kecksburg huh?
>>
>>19338577
Because every army needs recruits. They can't pull these people from a vacuum. If they did discover legit paranormal abilities, they'd know how to identify the people with potential.
>>
File: flashcards.jpg (62KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
flashcards.jpg
62KB, 500x216px
>>19339117

Friendly reminder, God made me this way.
>>
>>19338496
Too unstable
>>
>>19338562
>They have used remote viewing of several occasions.

In books on the "psychic spy" program there is occasional mention of "remote influencing" also, but not much is known about what they actually did with it. It hasn't been declassified like some of the remote viewing material has.
>>
>>19338890

The symbols on your Nazi Bell picture are actually the symbols that one of the Roswell witnesses claim was on the wreckage.
>>
>>19339117

Friendly reminder that not everyone believes in your Magian faggotry.
>>
>>19341035
I choose the bacon

What is this flashcard from?
>>
>>19338513
It's not that I disagree with this but it seems as though they heavily revolve around the material realm. All energy that could be vitalised is expended in the cost to exist like metals and explosives. The powers are abundant and can't be marginalized that's why they don't use them, instead they invest in an anti force
>>
>>19338496
Because magic/psychic powers/paranormal abilities are only gifted to and accessible by certain people. Are you trying to disprove these things or are you genuinely curious?
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.