[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>As Dietrich Eckart lay dying in 1923, he said, 'Follow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Dietrich Eckart.jpg (17KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dietrich Eckart.jpg
17KB, 220x300px
>As Dietrich Eckart lay dying in 1923, he said, 'Follow Hitler! He will dance,
>but it is I who have called the tune. I have initiated him into
>the "Secret Doctrine," opened his centers in vision and given him
>the means to communicate with the Powers. Do not mourn for me:
>I shall have influenced history more than any other German.'

Who or what is the "Powers" that Eckart put Hitler in communication with?
>>
>>19338325
Who was this guy?
>>
>>19338533
He was one of Hitlers closest friends. He died in 1923. Hitler dedicated part of Mein Kampf to him. He was part of an occult society.
>>
>>19338567
He probably got Hitler in contact with the Aryan supermen in the Hollow Earth
>>
File: Pepesadcube.gif (383KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
Pepesadcube.gif
383KB, 264x264px
>you will never have a friend who will give you a lifetime of occult support in your crusade to establish the world-wide Aryan empire

Why live?
>>
>>19338325
people think this is about occult groups or spirits, but it's actually aliens. the whole eugenics meme was essentially their attempt to improve the quality of "cattle" and bring about a single world government. needless to say, ww2 backfired on them.
>>
>>19340891
What kind of aliens? Nordic?
>>
>>19340891
So you think the Thule Society was in contact with aliens? Are there any specific quotes from Eckart or Thule Society members that relate to this?
>>
>>19341919
Wernher von Braun talks about getting technological help from extraterrestrials.
>>
>>19340891
t. Untermensch trying to justify himself
>>
>>19341933
That quote is attributed to Hermann Oberth, Werner's mentor and fellow Paperclip scientists.

Oberth also never made that statement it was a misquotation from a UFO book in the 60's.

He regularly commented he never said that... Stop believing shit you read from Rosin on the internet.
>>
>>19341954
Shit. Thanks for the knowledge
>>
>>19341954
Any opinion on which "Powers" Eckart was referring to?
>>
>>19338325
/x/ never listens when given the answers. Why would /x/ listen now?
>>
>>19342504
Because every once in a while there is a /x/pol/ thread like this or a /x/k/ combo that invites rational convo.
>>
Bump for interesting thread.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.