[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I stumbled upon this video from niconico https://www.youtube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 81408_Jeff_the_killer.jpg (16KB, 450x385px) Image search: [Google]
81408_Jeff_the_killer.jpg
16KB, 450x385px
I stumbled upon this video from niconico https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEa-U8H3bOg
Nothing special really, just a regular MAD that made me chuckle a bit.
I got curious to see what the name of that puzzle website with jumpscares was, and saw a comment that listed the name of the sources.
I opened each one of them.
NNN臨時放送
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWyWyoBwy3w) caught my attention for whatever reason.
From what I understood, it supposedly is a transmission incident that happened on NipponNewsNetwork (whatever that is), but it looks fake af (the zooming and other standard movie maker effects give it away).
But anyway, the most interesting thing about it is that the video is from 2007, and at 4:11 it shows the most known picture of Jeff the Killer
we all know and love.
Long time ago some people found a guy named KillerJeff (and obviously named the creepypasta after him) on Newgrounds that posted said picture saying it was an edited picture of himself.
After a shitty investigation carried out by le /x/ army, they came to the conclusion that the picture was an edit of <--this one, which was some fat girl named Katy who camwhored on /b/ and was bullied to death.
This video proves that wrong, and thus the origin of this image remains unknown.
>>
I watched NNN臨時放送 again and appearently it was a prediction of the deaths of many people.
>>
>>19338190

Weird... Tried contanting KnowYourMeme staff to change Jeff The Killer first know sighting to 2007?
>>
>Jeff the Killer

Underage, get out. Go jerk off to MrCreepypasta or something.
>>
>>19338190
Welp
>>
>>19338190
Wait what the fuck? Did /x/ actually discover something for once?
>>
Man, japs sure now how to be weird and creepy.
>>
Googled the video name, apparently it's the result of a 2007 ghost story. Here's an article about the story, put it into google translate to read it:
http://occult.xxxblog.jp/archives/313485.html

Basically, after some asian news station is doen airing the news, some people said they saw a list of names. Those people named apparently died later, or were called "Victims" or something.
>>
>>19339552
Senpai, /x/'s always been up do discover internet bullshit like /b/ things
>>
>>19339632
Such as?
>>
It might be the weed or lack of sleep but I don't get it. So OPs pic is supposed to be the real one?
>>
>>19340028

First know sighting of "Jeff the Killer" image dates back to 2008...

And op just found a video from 2007 with "Jeff the Killer"!
>>
File: IMG_5761.jpg (21KB, 352x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5761.jpg
21KB, 352x482px
>>19340041
>>
i'm spooked...
>>
Did you guys died or something?...
>>
>>19338190
Makes me wonder how many Jap memes think belong to the Japs when they really belong to us.
>>
>>19338190
Nice finding

Kudos
>>
>>19338594
I believe that's what it is, too. I think I remember reading something about it a few years ago on saya in underworld.
>>
File: madonna-vogue-kid-dancing-gif.gif (564KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
madonna-vogue-kid-dancing-gif.gif
564KB, 500x375px
>death by glamour
>>
File: joy.png (598KB, 867x935px) Image search: [Google]
joy.png
598KB, 867x935px
>>19338642
That's not Jeff the Killer, that's Joy
>>
File: roar.gif (2MB, 601x302px) Image search: [Google]
roar.gif
2MB, 601x302px
>>19342901
The original 2007 image looks as if it was somewhat inspired by the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.