[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the true religion, /x/? And how does it relate to paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 246da14db63537a20f5cdc6e50e38e86.jpg (308KB, 1633x909px) Image search: [Google]
246da14db63537a20f5cdc6e50e38e86.jpg
308KB, 1633x909px
What is the true religion, /x/?

And how does it relate to paranormal phenomenon such as ESP, astral projection, ghosts, aliens, cryptids, etc?
>>
Do what thou Wilt shall be with the whole of the Law.
Love is the Law.
Love under Will.

A.'.A.'.
>>
>>19337315
Faggot
>>
The 3 main religions are all forms of False Monotheism.

Because they choose one of the gods with a little g to be their Lord. We call them the Archons or Rulers.

But the True Father of the Universe is the Unknowable God.

Archons come from the Aeons.

But the One is the Aeon of Aeons.
>>
>>19337330
So, gnosticism?
>>
File: il_570xN.750960077_amsq.jpg (103KB, 570x607px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.750960077_amsq.jpg
103KB, 570x607px
>>19337378

Yep

He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.
>>
It's Jesus Christ. Literally followed atheism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Gnosticism before giving it all to Jesus. Those other religions have lot of truth but it was seeking truth that led to the fall of man and creating this hell we created for ourselves. Original sin was with Adam and a sinlessman named Jesus Christ loved you and suffered to take it away.
>>
>>19337439
Fakengay
>>
>>19337439
Leave /x or burn in hell faggot
>>
Who seriously fucking knows. It's not like we have the big picture of history anyway, We're missing 99.9% of it, Not only that but human history is far longer than we realized or have any real evidence to go by.

Your best bet is
>be kind to others
>treat the environment like you would treat family and friends (inb4 hurdur i h8 muh family and i have no friends)
>help people when they need help
>try to find love for everyone, even if you hate their guts
>believe in a higher power, above all, because faith is too powerful to be ignore (looking at you atheists)
>don't be a colossal faggot

It's pretty straight forward.
>>
>>19337282
Humour. You can see the truth of anyone when you allow yourself to really entertain their ideas (even if they're silly, stupid or evil). The only thing you should be serious about is protecting your true identity. Otherwise, you can become a devil, a joker, or worse: a faceless man.
>>
File: gnosis.jpg (12KB, 180x158px) Image search: [Google]
gnosis.jpg
12KB, 180x158px
>>19337282
Hinduism has that shit I don't know about cryptids?
>>
File: alex.jpg (264KB, 1007x694px) Image search: [Google]
alex.jpg
264KB, 1007x694px
>>19337282
There is no true religion
Religions are cults that are mostly used for control and power

What you are looking for is
>direct spiritual practise
It can be mystic traditions of religions as long as it doesnt rely on dogma (or just uses it to point the way)
It can be direct transcendental practice using meditation, trance states, psychedelics, martial arts etc.
Once you go down the rabbit hole yourself, you don't have to rely on any holy scipture
>>
>>19337282
Every religion is just another piece of the same puzzle. Separately, one piece might look like something else. You may even see an entire image in one piece. But you couldn't even begin to comprehend the true image of the puzzle until you actually begin putting it together to catch glimpses of the finished product. What appear as contradictions and lies in opposing religions is simply from human fault, erroneously veiled or half-truths from sources that they couldn't fully understand and translate into a spoken or written language. Then there's the factor of time periods most of the religions were formed in, and the customs and culture of the time helped shaped the essence of each religion. You can't find the truth by staring at one piece. You have to put it together to see how everything fits and reveal truth to yourself.
>>
>>19337282
>What is the true religion, /x/?

I'll explain.

There's the devil-demiurge, whom is the biblical god and is behind every religion, he is fully aware by now that there's a God above him and will try to fool you.
There's the sons of the devil-demiurge populating earth, they make up religions and shitty excuses not to believe, you will recognize them because they behave as if they had escaped hell 5 minutes ago, they are your neighbour and your parents, they are the majority of mankind.

There's the true God, whom is draconic/serpentine somehow, if you're lucky he will give you gnosis to save you, he has more power than the devil-demiurge.

The spiritual world is very complex and is symbollical in nature.

There's a heaven and a hell.

Religions of the world belong to the devil-demiurge and can cause the wrath of God.

Spiritual practices are to be approached with extreme care, do not follow religions.

If you want to know good from evil to try to appease God, listen to your heart, not to a preacher. Your heart, not your dick or your butt.
>>
>>19340331
>All these other books are wrong because this new book says so

Sorry, but your logic isn't any better than anyone of the other religions
>>
>>19337322
:)
>>
File: 1500894098054.jpg (336KB, 1024x835px) Image search: [Google]
1500894098054.jpg
336KB, 1024x835px
>>19340512
Which new book?
>>
>>19340544
This is retarded.
>>
>>19340554
What makes it retarded? Which part spectifically? The belief is not from a text but rather from personal experience and I've met other people with the same belief.
>>
>>19340544
http://gnosis.org/library.html

I assumed you've read the Gnostic text which has beliefs that are basically the same as what you've said
>>
>>19340568
Such as? Which one of all of them?
Because I'm taking from your opinion that you don't quite understand what I believe.
>>
>>19340577
The books state the serpent was Christ giving us the knowledge of good and evil so we can be free from the god that created us to be slaves. Maybe not exactly what you believe but a similar shell.
>>
>>19340630
>Christ
You missed the part that says christ is evil?
>>
>>19340634
What did he do that was evil, and how can you be sure?
>>
I see there being three options:
>human religions all worship the same gods, which are avatars of the One. Gods differ because of the cultural lenses through which people look at the divine
>gods are localized and have more power based on how fervently they are worshipped. This means Allah and YHWH are very powerful now (they may be the same) but Zeus and Odin are much weaker.
>one religion is right and all else are wrong
In my opinion the first two aren't very likely at all. I lean more towards the first view but I still think people have personified "god(s)" so much during history when in fact they are most likely unknowable or abstract and beyond human understanding.

I suppose this makes me an animist?
>>
>>19340673
*second two arent very likely
>>
File: the path of the Dragon.jpg (492KB, 1322x838px) Image search: [Google]
the path of the Dragon.jpg
492KB, 1322x838px
>>19340653
Sixth sense, when I read the gospels and jesus speaks I perceive him as hateful and an enemy.
>>
>>19340693
Oh ok, I thought you were going to provide evidence.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.