[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant seem to find this movie anywhere online. I'm posting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1500831549249.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1500831549249.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
I cant seem to find this movie anywhere online. I'm posting this here because if you look closely you will know why.
>>
>>19336058
http://www.smithgroupjjr.com/

"SmithGroupJJRis a 1100 employee, integrated architecture, engineering and planning firm with 11 locations in the U.S. and China."

So they aren't filmproducer's... then what is this about?
>>
File: 1500831605839.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1500831605839.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
>>
>>19336058
"Be obsessed"

In which context does this message serve a meaning?
>>
>>19336058
Because... it hasn't been released yet? All you'd get is baseline scripts and maybe - just maybe - pre-alpha CGI footage.
>>19336112
Both of these look like Star Wars concept art, as in literal concept art of movie sequences.
>>
>>19336169
As OP said, there is ZERO info online about this upcoming movie.
>>
>>19336058
because it has a death star and imperial cruiser?
>>
File: 1500831631726.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1500831631726.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>
Colonization of mars, is that you?
>>
>>19336058

Pretty bizarre. Posters by an engineering company, which obviously has nothing to do with science fiction. The posters themselves are only cheap edits of Star Wars screenshots, so no movie or budget. Then what's the point?
>>
That's a nice Ark.
>>
>>19336216
Triangle.... Stylization of 666 as well as "As above so below" with the reflection. Nice.....
>>
These are the swordfish photos?
>>
File: Symbols.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
Symbols.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>19336376
>>
>>19336058
A star wars spinoff indy flick ? like Jaberwalkie
>>
>>19336376
>>19336413
Trying too hard m8
>>
File: axon.png (18KB, 1440x480px) Image search: [Google]
axon.png
18KB, 1440x480px
Was this really hard for people to figure out? It's not a movie, it's a conference.

https://www.axon.com/info/conference-2017
>Thank you for joining us at our 2017 Axon Accelerate Conference. This year's conference saw 40 sessions focused on policy, products, security, force science, hardware, futures, media training, and so much more. Attendees learned how to deploy the cutting-edge technologies available on the Axon platform, networked with other law enforcement professionals, and helped us design the new devices and apps that lets law enforcement focus on what really matters.
>Interested in attending Axon Accelerate 2018? Pre-register now.
>The Axon Network connects people, devices, and apps to protect life in all regards. From our TASER smart weapons, to police body cameras, to our industry-leading cloud-based evidence management software, we are the world’s premier public safety company and are committed to delivering safe, secure solutions for law enforcement, militaries, and citizens alike. We are Axon.

I would expect Smith Group JJR to be the people that built their new headquarters, seeing as their website lists many construction projects of commercial buildings.

https://www.geekwire.com/2015/photos-inside-spaceship-themed-seattle-office-of-police-body-camera-maker-axon/
>As you approach the entrance to Axon’s new Seattle office, it feels like you’re walking into a spaceship meant for a Star Wars movie — and that’s exactly the feeling the company is going for.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.