[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to know a little in your face secret? You perform scrying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 16

File: demiurge.jpg (12KB, 181x278px) Image search: [Google]
demiurge.jpg
12KB, 181x278px
Want to know a little in your face secret? You perform scrying on a black mirror both on your computer and phone, its literally a modern day Ouija board. Ask me anything you would like to know.
>>
>>19335880
You're a moron.

on-topic:
Why are you allowed near the general populous? You're blatantly mentally ill.
>>
>>19335880
tell me something awesome
Max Igan has come to the same conclusion about skrying mirrors / screens, interesting)
>>
>>19335891
>>
>>19335891
Did you know mental illness is black magic?
>>19335893
Human beings are aliens and you have powers such as breathing underwater but lose it due to not training. You can breath underwater by sucking the water up your nose, it then gets filtered by your pineal gland seperating the water and oxygen molecules with a mucus like substance. The excess water comes out the back of your mouth, this causes the same affect as a car exhaust system.
>>
Any more questions?
>>
>>19335995
Any good books you'd recommend for a novice?
>>
>>19336011
The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's Future. "1984" was a prediction book for the future, pretty accurate to be honest.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9JIKngJnCU
>>
Reality is scarier than fiction. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbv2DhcKAh4
>>
>>19335935
things aren't so black and white. If I use the energies of Saturn and mars to create something beautiful than that is still black magick no?
>>
>>19336175
Black magic is just a classification of the type of spells it contains much like white magic, The one performing the spell is what defines it with malice or beauty. If one knows how to control black magic then black magic will cause more benefits than harm for the user much like owning a guard dog.
>>
>>19336223
Ok cool that was my point
>>
>>19335880
give me your thoughts on august 21, september 23 and the coming harvest (also maybe on semen retention)
>>
>>19335880
computers/phones are possessed by demons?
>>
>>19336223
thats not a good way to get better. cruise control for cool is to get a bunch of people good and pissed off at you. some one is going to know how to do something you might just have hit the jack pot and they send a enforcer at you

then you just need to either absorb the hate or slaughter the enforcer. the enforcer will be in ethereal form and probably wait for you to be asleep so astral project and beat it up. maybe even eat some of it or flay it. it flees in terror and your now a bit stronger

if its hate absorbing it may not work but taking a direct hit makes you a hazard. become the black cat that brings misery and despair to all who cross you
>>
>>19336262
august 21 will be when black magic is at it's strongest, September 23 is another sign from the heavens that this is the end and darkness prevailing. The harvest is both good and bad, some will be a food source others will be considered the same level or higher and will obtain a newfound status. Semen retention is good for if you want to be more masculine but be warned the pain in your balls will be intense from the buildup.
>>19336283
I've had psychics enter my mind without my permission, I then consumed them with darkness and made their powers my own and they are now very weak or dead.
>>19336278
Nigga you can communicate with another entity from across the world, the tech you have was from the minds of demons.
>>
Any more questions?
>>
>>19336405
Okay, I'm sure this is like throwing a coin in a well and making a wish, but hey, if you want to answer questions I'll ask them
Does she like me back or are we just good friends?
>>
>>19336405

Who should be scared of the future? I have mixed feelings on whats about to happen but I feel like something good might come out of it.
>>
>>19336405

What do the demons want?
>>
>>19336429
You're good friends because that's what you really wanted from her in the first place, this could have been changed if you just were straightforward in the beginning.
>>19336435
The people who are more scared of the past should be scared of it, those that know future events know its better than the past.
>>19336450
The same wants and needs any of us want, companionship/to rule/to control/to just be/to be looked at like a person, not out of fear but respect. They want to exist among us and some want to be us.
>>
>>19336465
>when a stranger on the Internet who claims to commune with demons gives better relationship advice than your family's and friends
Well, thanks,
another question, was I really abducted by aliens when I was younger and does it relate to my almost autistic understanding of "imaginary" aliens cultures?
>>
>>19335880
What happens with the afterlife of a person if she commited suicide?
>>
>>19336465
>You're good friends because that's what you really wanted from her in the first place, this could have been changed if you just were straightforward in the beginning.

Not that anon but this is very true. Many people do not know how to get someone, so they take up the role as a friend thinking that's the way to go.

Unfortunately that's actually counterintuitive. Women want to know just how much you want them. Good post.
>>
>>19335935
HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU PULLING WATER INTO YOUR PINEAL GLAND WITH AND THROUGH YOUR RESPIRATORY CANALS
>>
Whats coming for me for the next year by september, both love and job/study wise.
Also, does she feel the same as i feel, do we have a future togzther
>>
>>19335880
Are you ready for the birth, brother?
>>
>>19336405
Is she what I perceive her to be?
>>
>>19335880
Thoughts on Yellowstone and America in general?
>>
>>19336551
Reincarnation... as a tree.
>>
>>19336589
https://youtu.be/lYu4OvdeFNQ
>>
>>19336648
How do you know
>>
>>19336551
They live 1 incarnation as a tree and have to live as long as the tree lives. Trees are in a semi-dreamlike state, they feel the insects inside them eating them and don't get me started on woodpeckers. They live somewhat peaceful lives.
>>19336589
I cant wait to feast on that child lol
>>19336596
What do you perceive yourself to be?
>>19336578
If you are questioning these things instead of believing in these things it will surely turn out bad in some areas.
>>
>>19336658
Azure heard it from me
>>
>>19336658
(not OP)It's from Dante.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G44uqtNE9N8
>>
>>19336612
America worships me in full sight for everyone to partake in the spoils of my glory. Yellowstone is beautiful, it also has a super volcano underneath, making it cooler.
>>
Is my life advancing anywhere? Is it going to get any better?
>>
>>19336974
Not with that attitude, you have to want it and realize that happiness lays within yourself. You always have the choice to be what you are.
>>
Tyler is wearing my current face in this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUXX55WqYZs
>>
>>19336993
Thank you, quite a simple answer that I was aware of but it being put into concrete words is very helpful.
>>
>>19336558
I am that anon and the only reason we're started as friends was because I was dating someone else, but now we're both single and I was just wondering
>>
>>19337037
In that case seeing as though you're a man that knows what he wants it shouldn't be much of a problem to bag that woman.
>>
>>19337015
Having literally smoked yourself retarded, your usefulness begins to wane.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DTOxTAcP3E
>>
Truth for those that seek it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbkQjIeJFec
>>
Why do you lie so much?
>>
>>19337173
It's because its my native tongue, I'm the father of lies for a good reason, it's to protect you.
>>
>>19337178
Even that is a lie. That is all I needed to know.
>>
This is me speaking to all of you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meDbLUKD3CI
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhNqbe6QENY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_pIvBSEOmA
>>
are soul mates real? tell me about it
>>
if magick is real then why are you poor?
>>
>>19337262
When you come to Limbo you lose half your mind, body and soul and that half becomes your soul mate hence the name.
>>19337264
I've lived in luxury at times and i can tell you it gets boring after a while, when your poor your always at war which is fun all the time and best of all competition.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6Yg0SpkfRU
>>
how to summen lucifer
>>
>>19337324
You are doing it right now, what do you desire fool.
>>
>>19337336
I want women to want me and men to want be like me
>>
>>19337350

Your a loser and everyone laughs at you.

I was laughing at you for asking how to summen lucifer.
>>
>>19337350
The answer is to observe yourself as worthy of anything much like I would for you are beautiful and so are the rest. People respect men that know just who the fuck they present themselves as. They want to see you not a lie so be real to them and they will be real back.
>>
>>19337336
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tN875A3Bj8

The dogs of war
The blind man
The coward
The servant

for more info listen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRqCOIsTx8M

The blind man ( myself )
I'm : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyZ0RxUVYQE
>>
>>19337361
no, you
>>
>>19337368
Sup Leviathan, hows control over the oceans going for you?
>>
>>19337397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgBdEMjeT6E

The beginning of sharknado
>>
>>19337428
That is some pussy level shit bro, you should invest your time in the dolphins, those niggas are so smart they kill sharks by smashing into them making them spin out of control. You used to make giant killers, where the fuck are those things?
>>
What is the question?
>>
>>19337455
You're one weird, deluded role playing cunt. There's no hope for you, you're fucked in the head beyond repair.
>>
>>19335880
what is scrying
>>
So much larp I see now. A shame people are using these names to attract attention. A shame for them, not us. Keep doing what you do, make them lose belief in the beings behind the names.
>>
>>19335880
Should I dye my hair darker or lighter?
>>
>>19335880
Why do I feel like X is a massive portal for spirits, entities, intelligences, etheric beings, etc?
>>
>>19335880
Why don't I find anything on this earth interesting? I've had an interest in Asian style culture and architecture since I was young and Ive recently really gotten into wuxia novels with a world they portray that feels more familiar. The lack of interests in this world leaves me feeling queer
>>
>>19338340
Interesting as in the sense of "that's me that's what I want to do that's what I want to take a step towards"
>>
when did i wake up / how long have i been awake?
>>
>>19338344
>>19338340

You don't know enough about anything to have that kind of interest
>>
>>19335935
I can breathe underwater too, feels pretty good
>>
File: tmnt-gif1.gif (562KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
tmnt-gif1.gif
562KB, 500x388px
>>19335935
>sucking the water up your nose, it then gets filtered by your pineal gland
>>
>>19335935
You realize said gland isn't actually connected to your resp. system, yes?
>>
>>19335880
>literally

Stop corrupting the meaning of words.
>>
>>19339853
literally means actually or without exaggeration.
>>19338495
Just recently because you are still questioning it.
>>19338340
You could make fantasy a reality you know, try actually building your dream so its not a lie to make you feel comfortable. The reason you don't find anything interesting here is due to your soul experiencing most of what life can excite you with. When you wake up you realized you have been poor and rich and all lead to boredom in the end if you choose that way of life.
>>19338229
Lighter is better
>>19338312
The whole internet is a portal to commune with others.
>>19337924
Scrying is the ancient act of divination for the purpose receiving information such as past or future events or communication with an entity. Basically its like using your phone.
>>
>>19339926
Hey bro you ready?
>>
>>19339926
Can I ask you a question ? Should I give some info (like in /Div/ threads) before I ask, so you have more clear info ?
>>
>>19339926
'Literally' is opposed to 'metaphorically'. You fuse those two concepts together and everything becomes a blur. If a computer and a phone can be a scrying tool, then why not a cooking pan, a blade of grass, a bird in the sky, the smile of an old man walking by...

I'm not saying you can't interpret the word your way. I'm saying you can and that it kills the REAL in reality.
>>
>>19335880
i always had the same theory on the black screens. It´s the black magic of Solomon, electricity is conductive of consciousness.
>>
>>19336044
wrong, we are in Huxley´s brave new world.
>>
>>19339994
More like a middle road between 1984 and BNW imho
>>
>>19340038
it´s totally a brave new world. the 1984 agenda is for fear mongering.
>>
>>19335995
Who did you summon
>>
tfw there's legit demons floating around /x/
>>
>>19340231
I'm from a soul group outside of this earth. I'm not a part of these virgin souls being planted and grown here like crops. I remember the origin of this little dirtball and now I regret ever getting myself into the situation that placed me here. There's more to it than 'angels' and 'demons'. Individual souls are very rare in this universe, which is why earth exists. To cultivate new souls that haven't become mingled with pre-existing consciousnesses. It's like putting multiple hard drives inside a computer, each with a different OS and different data stored on each. Sort of. Collective consciousnesses are a norm in the bigger view of the universe, species that have learned to transfer consciousness from one body to another as long as they meet the physical requirements of doing such. Frequency. I for one have never taken to the term 'demon' though and find it disrespectful as it doesn't attempt to encompass our whole being, only what humans consider the "darker" side of us. If Samael is who he claims to be, he can verify this truth. It's time humanity starts becoming more open to universal truths in preparation for coming times.
>>
>>19340294
>>19335880

How do I block psychic intrusions?
How do I stop psychic leaking?
>>
File: venat.jpg (38KB, 878x494px) Image search: [Google]
venat.jpg
38KB, 878x494px
>>19340294
Thoughts on the being in this pic?
>Yes, I'm too much of a hardcore FF fanboi lole
>>
>>19340294

Tell me something I need to know
>>
File: 1500148693226.jpg (102KB, 795x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1500148693226.jpg
102KB, 795x1004px
>>19340355

My thoughts? Based on the image alone, the god-forsaken void.
Based on the lore of those beings, the bittersweet remembrance of communication.
What else do you want me to say?
>>
>>19340370
Something you need to know? You already know it. One keyword is all I need to say. Mother.
>>
>>19340346
In a sense, every being on earth is psychic. Preventing psychic leaking or trying to isolate 'your' mind from everyone else's is a difficult process for humans. If you are a virgin soul, it can be done with tremendous amounts of effort and willpower. You must become aware of your psychic leaking as it happens and stay constantly vigilant as to the state of your consciousness. It sounds like an oxymoron but you must remain conscious of your consciousness. Do not allow the negative energy of the void to emanate from you, only the pure white light of the universe and creation. Learn to love, to show love and compassion because that allows souls to connect on a deeper level, thus lowering the communication barrier between ourselves and reducing the sensory input you receive to distribute it evenly among all parts. Don't worry about psychic leaking, to put it simple. Psychic attacks? As I said, love and be loved in kind. You are stronger than your attackers but returning violence for violence only leads to violence. Respond to negativity with positivity, respond to fear with faith and assurance. It's a sensory overload and weakens your ability to communicate. Embrace the light of creation.
>>
>>19340386
Which?
>>
>>19340401
The one responsible for your consciousness. The one that fostered your physical body until it was ready to survive on this planet. The one connected by blood. The one that's cried out to you before, many times, in silence.
>>
>>19335935
>You can breath underwater by sucking the water up your nose, it then gets filtered by your pineal gland seperating the water and oxygen molecules with a mucus like substance.
no wonder /sci/ laughs at us
>>
>>19340407
I never want to be nothing ever again. We will have to see what she has in store.
>>
>>19340419
We all know that feeling. I don't think any of us want to go back to nothingness. The time is coming, and this one is going to be catalyst in this age unlike anything that's ever happened before. We all feel it. We all know it. Our actions will determine whether or not we have to experience that nothingness again. The cycle is breaking. The walls are crumbling to dust, the light of the universe is shining brightly upon us and it's our decision as a multitude of singularities and a singularity of multitudes to chart the course this takes us. It will either be back to nothingness or on to our place in the universe to take part in the even bigger picture that even we have been blind to, only aware of it being there, but completely unaware as to the contents thereof.
>>
>>19340379
Curious...
You didn't delve in the fact that Venat makes mankind free from the Occuria...
>>
>>19340522
Honestly I didn't even know he did. I played the game once, upon release, and haven't since.

Now that I look more into it, I see what you meant by showing me that image. Oh, the accurate irony.
>>
File: 1499784222770.gif (968KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
1499784222770.gif
968KB, 500x246px
>>19340543
Indeed.
Oh the Irony.
>>
>>19340551
Btw, Venat is identified as a She.
>>
>>19340555
I assumed it was an 'it'. Genderless, in any way, from the human point of view on what a few chromosomes do. So tell me, are you a crop, farmer, or harvester?
>>
>>19340573
None of the above.
And yes, Occuria are genderless.. but Venat likes to be a She, apparently.
>>
>>19340582
Hm.
Of all human beings, most have one face, a brand new face. Tell me, is it your face? Or are there more than one behind the mask?
>>
>>19340609
If I knew my True face I wouldn't be in a singaporean fishing forum
>>
>>19340628
You've got a point. At least you're learning and in the process of waking up. May you reconnect and continue to improve communication. All zealots learn.
>>
>>19335880
Want to know a real secret? You have a real memory, a real name, a real face and you renounce those precious gifts to post this shit, and so do all the people who play along. You players know who you are. I'd say shame on you, but there's no need for it's already IN you. It's blocking you from going back to reality and the life you were given. It's blocking you from seeing others for who they really are. It's blocking you from understanding that you're not alone.
>>
File: ramon_llull.jpg (227KB, 1000x1410px) Image search: [Google]
ramon_llull.jpg
227KB, 1000x1410px
>>19340694
I'll stick to my cave, thanks.
>>
Hello. I am new to all of this, this party you all have going here. I've been scrolling down reading for quite some time. So, what is this, you ask any question and this wise, illuminated fellow answers? Some of the answers seem pretty sound and thoughtful, some I don't comprehend.
>>
>>19340827
To the best of our knowledge. We obviously are not omniscient but the years and desire for knowledge have given us quite a well of information to pull from.
>>
Any more questions?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHA-QM-q-3E
>>
>>19341980

Why do I keep seeing Kurt Cobain in my dreams?
>>
He bends reality like the dream
Upon his throne he waits
Collecting pain, fear, and hate
An army of shadow, machine and flesh
When will this so-called "Master" grow tired of waiting?
When will his feast end and the harvest begin?
>>
>>19342140

The conquest is yet to begin
It'll come as sure as the Earth spins
Holographic knowledge will enter in
Restore Mankind to a blissful zen

https://youtu.be/UFYGRQ1R7LA
>>
>>19342140
As soon as everybody joins in on the feast then we can begin an actual harvest.
>>
>>19342032
I'm sorry to say this but that's either 3 things, past life regression, a demon posing as him to get your energy, or the actual spirit of Kurt Cobain. Choose wisely...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk_QVm247cQ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9893iNWE8w
>>
what's the next step?
>>
>>19340294
>He thinks virgin souls didn't exist before they were souls
>>
>>19335935
Thank you for making this place even more of a laughing stock than it already is.
>>
>>19335880
More like the intelligence agencies are scrying on you through these devices
>>
>>19335880
why do you LARP?
>>
>>19335880
I have reached stagnance in the process of enlightenment.
What are the steps I must take to break through?
Physical belongings like monetary wealth mean nothing to me, only spreading love through whatever I can play on guitar.
Is music my way through?
>>
>>19343670
Learn who you are first so you can express yourself, if money is truly not an issue than learn you are capable of anything if you just do it. This is what i say to anyone going into the music business, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>19335935
im dyslexic. are you saying ive been under a spell my whole life and can be cured?
>>
Al Tele-whatever is Demon Magic, The invention of TV was basically based on black magic, you know what is also Satanbound? imagination and Fantasy, that's right, remember how jesus say that if you IMAGINED something is the same as if you had done it in real life? yeah the bible explicitly condemns daydreaming, if you daydream you are a super hero, you are on space or you are interacting with cartoons you are literally offending God.
>>
>>19345491
I'm sure God is deeply concerned that one of the ants in his ant farm is wasting a bit of time.

You know what I think might offend God? Possibly misinterpreting his lessons, and then preaching them anyway.
>>
>>19335880
What is the next piece of my occult path?
>>
>>19335935
The pineal gland is like a get out of jail free card for you 3rd eye toting indigo children
>>
Looking for a general reading...
Female,sun sign leo, moon gemini ascdent Sagittarius
>>
>>19345867

God hates random shit for no reason what else do I know, he just does hate all that man child.
>>
>>19345875
Remove guilt from your being. You are free.
>>19345312
First you must find the spell that did it in order to find the cure.
>>
>>19336405
how do you communicate with other entities through the use of technology?
>>
>>19347430
You have to find them on the internet.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_v2wkBt3k
>>
what is my role to play?
>>
>>19347895
What have you done so far?
>>
who laughs last?
>>
I let my wife get the last laugh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK-19lEHO60
>>
>>19347912
Who am I?
>>
File: It.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
It.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Will /it/ succeed? If you can really tell me anything, you will probably know what I am talking about.
>>
>>19335935
Shits radical
Sign me up
>>
what is your role to play?
>>
>>19335891
>Why are you allowed near the general populous?
>populous
>Why are you allowed near the general quality of having a large population

Smug anime face.
>>
>>19348008
Even if that happens did you enjoy your own company? If you don't enjoy your own company think about how others will feel, concerned for instance. Love yourself before you can love someone else.
>>19348305
It succeeded long ago bro
>>19348920
Living as myself and doing what I do best.
>>
>>19336307

You call your self Samael and that's all you've got to say about semen retention? Show me how esoteric you can really go on that subject.
>>
When will I get married?
>>
>>19350887
Look up the guy that did not masturbate for 30 years and then you will see the longest cumshot of all time.
>>
When will I find my husband (time frame)? What are his qualities, characteristics? In which area will I meet him? How can I be certain it is him?
>>
I'm going to settle once in for all how you find your true love, you have 7 billion people in the world then you minus the number down by your selections such as followed: gender,sexual preference, haircolor, ect till you get an estimate number of the amount of whomever you are looking for physically/spiritually. In other words you have such a large selection of people to choose from that finding your soulmate is as easy as knowing yourself. Know yourself=Knowing your other self
>>
>>19351880
Well, not the response I was looking for. But of course, I appreciate your time to respond. Perhaps I misunderstood this thread. I was looking for a tarot reading. But yes, I agree.
>>
>>19351893
I don't do childish tricks, when you are the oldest soul in existence you grow tried of entertaining kids and want more up to your souls age people in your huge circle. Yourself is the greatest friend you could possibly have but yourselves is often your greatest enemy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r-JBk5b56U
>>
The experience of my conquest was brought to you by this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHA-QM-q-3E
>>
>>19352050
I had someone use black magic on me when I was a teenager. How do I reverse the lingering effects? I managed to consume one of the entities and scared the others off. However I lost my ability to see clearly, even though I can still sense.

Also why would I feel like I shouldn't be talking to you?
>>
>>19352167
Because I'm the type of god that forgives you even for the most fucked up shit possible. My creator has homes for everyone including this place, Limbo where you can be in hell and still be in heaven, your creator has mercy. Black magic can be reversed if you understand the spell that's on you. By consuming the entity you have molded its being with yours so you should be stronger. Perhaps you have underlying guilt clouding your judgement.
>>
I really hate what time travel did to pickachu, he used to have a black tip tail and now its gone :'( also the thinker my favorite statue changed his fist from being up on his forehead to being on his chin now >:(
>>
>>19335880
What do you see in the black mirrors reflection
>>
File: IMG_1006.jpg (15KB, 115x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1006.jpg
15KB, 115x125px
>>19335880
Woah, OP just hit me with the coolest redpill you got doc, give it to me straight
>>
>>19352294
Past, present, future events
>>19352302
Time travel does not break gods laws, Science is gods magic and because time is looped you can always travel backwards or forwards because all has happened and is still happening in some point.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyI_xZKisUw
>>
>>19347912
Does your buddy Michael have a wife, too, that we're not aware of?
>>
>>19352201
That sounds about right. That's been my problem for a long time. How do I overcome it? Just work through the causes of it?
>>
>>19352333
Everyone in the 7th heaven is married, some to multiple partners. Michael drowns in pussy, he's the nicest asshole you could ever be related to.
>>19352342
All you have to do is forgive yourself and others then you will be guilt free and can get out of hell and ascend higher.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aJw4chksqM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM
>>
This is how a quire of angels sings to their creator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGi033mbHl0
>>
>>19335880
>muh secret
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Arthur C. Clarke
>>
File: 1500084570323m.jpg (301KB, 771x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500084570323m.jpg
301KB, 771x1024px
>>19352359
Thanks for your help and insights. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>19352549
You're welcome
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpDczPhWT9Y
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54wC91fv7WI
>>
Breaking bad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLhN__oEHaw
>>
>>19337207
The devil is a lie
>>
Any more questions?
>>
Gerun or Venat
>>
Venat
>>
File: 1500440683625.jpg (162KB, 540x922px) Image search: [Google]
1500440683625.jpg
162KB, 540x922px
Good boy!
>>
Any more questions?
>>
>>19355533
How do I break addiction to this black box ouija board; what are good alternative practices in your eyes. Peace be upon you
>>
>>19355546
Salam wa alaikum, First you must understand why you are addicted in the first place, understand that addiction is a choice and that you have the power to really change your life. Most addiction is a way of escaping pain, weither it be minor boredom pains to extreme discomfort. Open up your energy by meditating the way you would meditate not how others meditate, make your own hand signs discover yourself and your gifts and learn that addiction is not a curse but a blessing in disguise. To be honest an this ouija board has no addictive properties, oneself creates the illusion of not having control when really they do. Try reading more or go outside and meet people, go back to the old school ways of living and see how that helps.
>>
>>19355546
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzOGcTvoSUs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8HdOHrc3OQ
>>
>>19336405
Are traps gay?
>>
>>19355619
By your definition it can be gay but no, they are the result of men that were more comfortable when they were last incarnated as a women. As a result of having past life regression to quickly the mind grows comfortable with old standards as a defense thus you get men that feel like women and women that feel like men. This is not a disease of the mind but of the soul as one cannot accept change of circumstances. I personally am all for anyone choosing their own path, If a man feels shes a woman shes a woman, If a woman feels he is a man hes a man. If someone thinks they are both/multi/asexual gender that's their choice. All is a form of love the creator blesses us with.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM-3FfOVuQ0
>>
Ever wonder why this song is so scary?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24D8F0moo2c
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ_SrPpXb3E
>>
>>19355644
Hey there, degenerate here.
Any tips for someone trying to get rid of the trans?
>>
>>19355712
You have to condition them to accept their new bodies and show them the positives of their current physicality.
>>
What's the meaning of life?
>>
Tell me the 2 sets of initials I'm thinking of and I might think you're not just a mentally ill larper.
>>
>>19355724
The meaning of life is OM.
>>
>>19355728
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Pt7M0weUI
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMjF_100onI
>>
Any more questions?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f55QO2isoKM
>>
>>19355785
What is your view on sky pepe?
>>19330193
>>
>>19355796
Oh...that big thing in the sky...that's my astral beast form. You see when i leave this body everything gets so much bigger. Down here we are so small the movements in the stars look so slow...but in actuality its going really fucking fast. I'm going to eat that child up there, watch sep 23.
>>
>>19355774
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtdJOTzEEF4
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgCcMv4xnwA
>>
Me:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDwMSRz3KDM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc5iTNVEOAg
>>
Any more questions?
>>
>>19355859
Thoughts on this?
>>>19354579
>>
>>19355867
That's my real face, I'm going to eat that child up there and you all will see it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg2076b5Lqc
>>
Why do i have to eat the child? To bring it down to limbo of course.
>>
Any more questions?
>>
>>19355894
Well yeah we've seen it before.
>>
>>19355926
Did it hurt when you fell?
>>
>>19356094
Did it hurt when you fell?
>>
Do you believe in the paranormal? It has the word normal in it to make it less scary for you children.
>>
>>19356105
No, it has the world normal to set up a groundwork of our reality and para to suggest beyond our perception
>>
>>19356116
very good. If heaven is moving so fast could it mean everything further away from the black hole is moving slower?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhtKSAqBQHs
>>
>>19356130
I'd rather not partake in solving lies within lies
>>
>>19356160
What do you partake in then?
>>
>>19356172
Trying to find lost brothers and sisters in creation and showing them how to fly again.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGguwYPC32I
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgI0dFqHglg
>>
>>19335880
What does one have to do achieve fame/exaltation/recognition for one's work?
>>
>>19356529
Find something you enjoy and master its craft, then know what you like and believe others will as well.
>>
>>19335935
I must be doing it wrong then, I breath water by sucking it up my ass and expelling it through my nose
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.