[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

True story. And i don't even like talking or thinking bout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: red-01.jpg (29KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
red-01.jpg
29KB, 680x440px
True story. And i don't even like talking or thinking bout it because i don't want to give it attention i guess.

I may have been born sterile only to sell my should to be able to procreate. Let me explain

When i was young like 13 or 14 me and my friends were all about that pubescent locker room talk. Eventually the topic of fapping came up. All my buddies would talk about how far they can cum and nasty fag shit like that and i waS like wtf why don't i cum? and i didn't know what the white stuff they were talking about was. Being the retard i was i didn't do any google searches or asked anybody but instead took to fucking praying. I specifically prayed to satan and asked him to take my soul and let me cum just to fucking fit in.

The next day nothing happened but years pass and the first time i cum i have a jolt like a vivid fucking vision of me on the ground kneeling with my hands together...

I think i fucking sold my soul for the gayest ability ever. The most utterly useless, cancerous thing mankind has ever been able to do. My precious soul gone only to fucking spew cum into a vagina in hopes of a money sink i can dump affection into .
>>
>>19335598

Fucking kek
>>
File: laughing anime girls.gif (3MB, 355x201px) Image search: [Google]
laughing anime girls.gif
3MB, 355x201px
>>
File: 3qokRa51qkztg5_400.gif (892KB, 299x224px) Image search: [Google]
3qokRa51qkztg5_400.gif
892KB, 299x224px
>>
>>19335598
Since this story made me laugh, you can have your soul back. Take better care of it this time.
>>
>>19335622
No. Not yet.
OP needs to get laid and bust a satanic nut in some virgin broad and report back to us.
Screencap this thread for when you get laid in like five years.
>>
>>19335636
OP Here. Is this a serious method of literally getting my soul back? I would make it my life quest . I want it back :(
>>
>>19335653
>asked him to take my soul
The adversary probably knows that you really weren't fucking willing to sign your soul away and he's just messing with you to scare you. That's his job. You can easily negotiate your soul back, it might require a dark deed or a dead goat head or something if you don't like dealing with the adversary's adversary.
Anyway, I say hold off on getting your soul back. Get laid first. Think about how many people have dark forces in their ejaculation. It would be a crime against arcana to not fuck a bitch with it. At least nut in a girl's mouth and see if she reacts to the taste weird. It might actually be a cool ability.
>>
>>19335672
I DONT want a fucking demon dick. Although i didn't know that there is a demonic attachment to whatever i was given in exchange for my soul. If that's the case then truly i have antichrist cum OR i wasn't sterile in the first place because i hadn't hit puberty yet OR a tedious scenario would be that like you said i am being fooled with and although you aren't allowed to bargain for your soul back i might be an exception.
>>
>>19335653
Yes.
Your soul now belongs to you once again.
>>
>>19335698
> although you aren't allowed to bargain for your soul back
hahahahaha
You can try to bargain all you want. If you're respectful and know how to negotiate then it shouldn't be a problem. Read some Machiavelli and brush up on dealing with authority.
>>
>>19335703
thank u that was easy !

>>19335704
as cunning and silver tongued a demon may be, he doesn't know the true wit and diplomatic blood of an earthling ;) i'm sure i can spark a bargain
>>
>>19335712
The Devil cannot take what was never his in the first place.
>>
>>19335724
well said brother. oh how i envy you and your natural human semin.
>>
>>19335672
Fucking kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.