[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find God? How do I know God is real? Which religion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1500773733776.jpg (159KB, 570x851px) Image search: [Google]
1500773733776.jpg
159KB, 570x851px
How do I find God? How do I know God is real? Which religion teaches the right things?
>>
>>19335171
Jesus Christ is literally the way
>>
Jesus is a queer.
>>
File: zombeejesus.jpg (24KB, 504x641px) Image search: [Google]
zombeejesus.jpg
24KB, 504x641px
>>19335186
*was, he dead now
>>
>>19335201
He lives forever... in our hearts.
>>
>>19335171
no religion is the complete truth, every spiritual path contains some truth. look into them, see what feels right for you. and remember that your truth will change many times before you find your truth.
>>
Anon, look no further then this next line,
God is the truth.
Jesus found "the truth". "The truth" inspired him, it inspired him to stop the proliferation of "hell". "The truth" is what Jesus found.
So, Jesus found X, X inspired jesus to do Y, Y got branded by "mere mortals" and charlatans. X was perverted. X is being perverted to no end atm.
You are not looking at X thinking, this is the truth, you are looking at X, thinking, this is Y, this is the lie, that you yourself perpetrate.

Tell me anon, how will you find god when you can not find yourself, or have you found yourself? If you did find yourself, why did you not stop reading, when i told you to?
You wanted to find god, but where are you now?

Realize, that you are nothing.
Realize, that this thing that you are, the no - thing, realize, that that is who you are, nothing, if realized, then you can speculate on how to turn nothing into something. But then again, why should some things be better than no things?

Realize, that you are nothing, that being something is not important, but what is important, is the realization that you, are nothing, but that nothing that you are is the most valuable thing you posses.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.