[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

welcome to the dogscape 7:36 https://youtu.be/lyu7v7nWzfo?t=7m36 s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: sc.jpg (723KB, 1188x645px) Image search: [Google]
sc.jpg
723KB, 1188x645px
welcome to the dogscape
7:36

https://youtu.be/lyu7v7nWzfo?t=7m36s
>>
>>19334086
A controlled hallucination. You know he didn't go over dreams. Just perception, but dreams would have to be part of our perception.

He basically just said that some are uncontrolled, yet the brain knows when to sleep. Wouldn't that also be controlled?

Still interesting, because he's right. If I was to have sleep paralysis, that would be just a hallucination but uncontrolled, or is it since the brain knows when to sleep?
>>
>>19334086
fuck me this is exactly how I imagined it as I read
>>
>>19334086
>ted
>DUDE WE ARE LIVING IN A SIMULATION LMAO

sure i guess we are living in a simulation if youre going to use that word to describe real life no matter how real real life is.

>DUDE ITS LIKE WE ARE IN A COMPUTER GAME LMAO

we are living on gods earth from the holy bible. he created physical mass to represent us as there is no other physical way of existing through. circular atoms is the only way. he spun the universe like rolling the dice to test us. he created an other for himself (female) which is minus and he holds the positive. when they join together it makes the universe. the universe is tiny but he made the cosmos look big so we would not try to escape our petri dish. he lays the tracks of explanation infront of our questions like a train tracks. we were on a square plain until we reached the edge and he made it circular. the sky was a mile high until we explored and he made the solar system, then he made it look like we are thousands of miles from other stars even though god is sitting right there watching us. there cannot be square atoms. when judgement day comes, god will rewind time by spinning earth backwards and time will reverse. all of our free will actions will be replayed to him as he spins earth backwards. we are god testing himself.

inb4 IF GOD IS REAL THEN HOW COME I FELL AND HURT MYSELF AMD HE DIDNT STEP OUT AND SAVE ME?
youre just a tiny robotic process to him, its not tragic if you fall or die of cancer, its necessary for it to appear real. he cannot magic out his hand to save people or it will wreck the immersion. even if he did stop something tragic, he could jus wipe the memory of those who seen it so you would never know anyway.
>>
File: hjastdf78.gif (200KB, 600x490px) Image search: [Google]
hjastdf78.gif
200KB, 600x490px
>>19334086
>>19334613
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.