[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magick sucesses and fails thread, post your stories I once made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_0005.jpg (946KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0005.jpg
946KB, 2560x1440px
Magick sucesses and fails thread, post your stories
I once made a sigil to get arma 3 and next day i got it for free from a friend
Also no placenta effect bullshit please
>>
>>19333126
>I once made a sigil to get arma 3 and next day i got it for free from a friend

Wow, that's some serious fucking magick.
>>
>>19333131
it still is magick
>>
>>19333138
>using sigils to get a video game

Does it get more middle school than that?
>>
>>19333141
i dont want to ask for too much, and am poorfag
>>
anyone wanna contribute?
>>
also wtf nobody is laughing at placenta effect
>>
Once took shrooms and talked to god. Would call it a sucess.
>>
>>19333126
>placenta effect
>>
>>19333208

I'm old and none of the rest of OPs post was understandable except 'placenta effect'. Funny as hell - hope he says that one day in front of a doctor.
>>
>>19333374
This happened to my friend except God was a gnome.
>>
File: 1491945826818.jpg (224KB, 1280x1280px)
1491945826818.jpg
224KB, 1280x1280px
>decide to study the feminine side of mystic arts
>train hard in empathy and softness of touch
>get deep into it
>start shaving my legs
>develop minor telepathy
>first thought I hear directed at me is "FAG"
Worth it
>>
>be me
>cast ward magick on my house
>seems to work

>be also me
>take a key that doesnt lock anything
>make it into a ward charm
>while I wear it, no bad shit happens to me
>take it off and feel the effects slowly fade

>continue to be me
>have plans to do something else
>purge what I call "psychic bile" from myself
>take all the bad shit from my head and soul
>like anxiety, phobias, my rage and bitchiness
>and infect them into what I'd call a bane object
>I then have the option to hand that rock off to someone I dont like as a curse. Its psychic poison and its draining.
>will report back on how that works

Basically, I'm a practicing witch, ama
>>
So when I was first starting with sigils I cast a spell to push my midterm back to a later class day. (I was reading occult books instead of studying)
So I casted the sigil and it felt good, on the day when the midterm was supposed to happen my professor showed up 10 minutes late with sunglasses and said to us, "an old friend showed up out of the blue and we drank way too much. I forgot to print out the midterm papers so we're going to watch safety videos instead."
It was neat and I have never used my abilities for anything but petty wants and desires
>>
I summoned an angel to make me the best TF2 sniper in the world.

I heard a voice tell me don't shoot the white bird, the next day, a patch was released with a white bird on the battlements of 2fort and if you shoot it, it explodes. I shot it. Maybe I ruined my TF2 sniper karma by shooting it.
>>
>>19335272
Oh my god, that's hilarious. I thought I was using magick for petty stuff.
What did the angel say about you wanting it to make you good at a video game? Did it have objections? Or are all wants and desires just equal to them?
>>
>>19335284
He just laughed.

Nowadays, I only want to know who I marry, if anyone.
>>
I summoned Baron Samedi one time. I forgot what I asked for. This was over 6 years ago. I offered him a bag of pineapple Spice. Later that night, I had a dream of him and he denied my request. I smoked the bag of Spice and he said he would give me diarrhea if I smoke it. I got diarrhea the next day. He looked like a little skeleton guy sitting on a throne.
>>
>>19333126
>placenta effect
>>
bumperino
>>
>>19335313
What an adventure! Baron Samedi sounds like one of the good ones
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.