[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i become an exorcist/paladin/demon/vampire/were wolf hunter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: home-collar.jpg (9KB, 550x270px) Image search: [Google]
home-collar.jpg
9KB, 550x270px
how do i become an exorcist/paladin/demon/vampire/werewolf hunter?
how do i contact angels/god?
are angels/god even good or are they also evil?

i need to purge evil
>>
FUCKING ROLE PLAYERS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
>>19332797
i'm not a role player, i'm just a college kid who doesn't want to be an engineer for the rest of his life

those who reply are probably roleplayers
>>
play DnD and larp hard enough
>>
>>19332787
To purge evil one must begin by purging the evil within ones self. I suggest you begin with a 9mm right into the prefrontal cortex.
>>
>>19332787
Doesn't the catholic church still teach exorcism rites and the like? They would at least have the books necessary for the subject. Perhaps you should study theology and go into the church.
>>
>>19332825

DnD with /x/ fags would either be the greatest or the worst campaign possible.
>>
>>19332787
It wouldn't work out. It's like trying to be Batman in real life. Very awkward and plenty could go wrong. You're in the wrong era for that anyway. The game has changed. Demons are very powerful in this time and work mostly covertly. They manipulate groups, spread ideologies, meddle with governments and so on. Not many outright manifestations of demonic possessions or apparitions because there is no need. People will do demonic deeds by their own volition. Such is the nature of the times.
>>
>>19332787
You are a LARPing faggot.
>>
>>19332787
hello you wanted to talk to an angel welp im here what do you need help with
>>
Not a roleplayer, not a demon hunter. Would be cool though. I just love learning about it.

>>19332787
>exorcist
Study methods of exorcism. For officialness, become an ordained Catholic priest and work hard on the exorcist angle.

>paladin
I think you have to be knighted for that.

>demon/vampire/werewolf hunter
Probably easier than the exorcist thing, just study them and get the gear you need. Then seek them out. The last part is the trickier one.

>how do i contact angels/god?
People swear by Enochian magic(k) but I don't trust Kelley enough to buy it as anything worthwhile.

>are angels/god even good or are they also evil?
As far as Abrahamic mythology goes, angels are merely servants of God. Ostensibly good, though without enough free will for morality to be an option. However, gods in general tend to be equally neutral. For all some may claim about God being the pillar of morality, there's a lot of terrible shit done in the name of one religion or another, and the actions of gods suggest they are not beholden to the rules they set down for humanity. I liken them to a storm (usually a hurricane). They'll smash through, and if you're in the way, that's your own mistake.

>i need to purge evil
A noble cause, but maybe you'll have a better chance purging evil from yourself.

>>19332849
As far a I know, yes, but I expect it's difficult to get into. Maybe I should research it. But as I'm not even Christian I don't think it'd do me any good. Maybe OP is different though.

>>19333719
>It's like trying to be Batman in real life.
I guess we can't all be billionaires.
>>
>>19333788
if you want to talk to an angel im here but if you want more proof well pray on my day Wednesday or me and you will see life get better
>>
There is evil on earth and its name communism/marxism
>>
File: laughing lesbian.gif (2MB, 245x207px) Image search: [Google]
laughing lesbian.gif
2MB, 245x207px
>>19333719
>Demons are very powerful in this time
I've had contact with three demons.
one talked a lot of shit.
one shitposted here on /x.
one just looked at me.
Demons just think they're hot shit because they're demons.
>>
>>19332849

Yes. There has to be at least 1 exorcist in every single state.

Anyways to OP listen to father Malachi Martin's interviews on coast to coast am on youtube, there's 7 of them and I think you'd enjoy them.

He was an ordained exorcist and priest from the vatican who was close to pope john paul ii.

He predicted 9/11, his own death, and knew all the secrets of fatima. In the interviews though he goes really in depth into exorcisms. The process, the experience, etc.

Just be warned. As Father Malachi Martin put it, with each exorcism / purge of evil you lose a small fragment of your own self (life force) with it.

It's surprising he lived as long as he did and performed exorcisms until the day he died. Exorcists are known to die extremely early (40s-50s) due to the stress and traumatic experiences.
>>
>>19332787
>i need to purge evil

Good, take off your clothes, pick a whip, whip yourself.
>>
>>19333801
>Gabriel
>Wednesday
Isn't Gabriel's day Monday?

>>19333817
Sounds about right.

>>19333823
I'm still not sure how I feel about Malachi Martin.
>>
>>19332787
>wanting to become a exorcist and paladin hunter
>I need to purge evil!

You're doing quite the opposite.
>>
>>19333971
no
>>
if you're looking to become a priest being gay helps
>>
>>19332787
You ask GOD.
>>
I had gay buttsecks with a futa demon. Later I called it a fag and and it just laughed and went away.
>>
>>19332840
This
>>
>>19333765
>>19333801
Are you Joshua from the bible?
>>
Angel means messager.
As long as the messager delivers the message, it's a good one, whatever the message is. Good or bad. But you don't contact a messager , you might be contacted.
As to God, angels work for God, do the math.
Demons, as in evil beings, makes no sense at all. Exorcism is even more a joke. Learn how to make jokes and friends and you will have a good life. You don't need to waste time on nonsense.
>>
>>19332787
read a lot of books and talk to people who know what they're talking about. Learn how to banish, then go from there.
>>
File: 1498567608667.png (58KB, 1229x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1498567608667.png
58KB, 1229x1160px
>>19332787
I don't know how many times I have to say this:
1st you have to kiss baby Jesus.
2nd you have to save up and do a big holy poo.
3rd you have to mush it all up with cum.
4th just wait for the angel's to contact you.
>>
>>19332787
Go into other timeline, There may be exorcists
>>
>>19332787
Easy, accepting Christ already makes you one. Exorcism in the catholic church is NOT biblical and is pagan. The burning of herbs and chants praying to angels contradict scripture along with "holy water". The holy water of catholic churches is modified paganism; salt and herbs are used in paganism to contract or 'expel' spirits (demons).

Simple prayers to the lord Jesus contacts god, no need to talk to angels.

Angels are good as they are the servants of god, however demons, fallen angels disguise themselves to look holy and mighty. The devil (Satan) is a deceptive one who seduces people with what they love like music. The red monster we would like to picture the devil as is not biblical, Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

Here is a free copy of the King James Bible
http://www.biblicalscholarship.net/AV.htm
If you find that version too difficult to read, try ASV
http://www.heraldmag.org/olb/bsl/Library/BIBLES/AmrStnd/asv.pdf

These bibles are public domain, so no need to worry about copy right ;)
>>
>>19332787
How do you become one? You work a case,study,learn,and hunt vampires. As for the creator no one really speaks to him anymore. I can also train you if you want to contact me leave your info shit that's going on downstairs lately we need all the help we can get. As for angels you can summon them but sometimes they find you.
>>
>>19333765
OK Gabriel,what is your grace?
>>
>>19338676
Vampires was a typo meant any monster,
>>
>>19333765

Welp, I'm here too AMA
>>
>>19333812
>an essentially dead political ideology that died a few years after its first revolution is literally Satan, and the global status quo is good and holy because Fox News/CNN told me so
You must have a weak ass mind to buy the BS of the NWO.
>>
File: 0.jpg (45KB, 360x491px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
45KB, 360x491px
>>19332787
>Paladin

Pick one of these bitches up. Learn how to use it. Read the good book. Learn from teachers in the faith. Dawn your armor and sharpen your weapons. Utilize the tools at your disposal and acquire more as necessary. Be a lightbringer. Uphold the law and protect the peace. If you decide to join us you'll realize it is a war that never ends.

>What would Jesus do?
He'd sacrifice himself for the absolute greater good of others, even at the cost of his own life. Contemplate what that means.
>>
File: A+.png (355KB, 1920x1039px) Image search: [Google]
A+.png
355KB, 1920x1039px
>>19338956

>one of these
pic related
>>
ask god
>>
>>19332787
Take lots of lsd feed your face to your dog
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.