[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello, please pray for my Dad he is experiencing methadone withdrawls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: dove.jpg (45KB, 700x549px) Image search: [Google]
dove.jpg
45KB, 700x549px
hello, please pray for my Dad

he is experiencing methadone withdrawls and i understand he may lose his life

God bless you /x/... we are Christians but any prayers are fine by me
>>
Wishing you and your family well during this scary time. My parents have dependency issues too, I know how hard it can be on the whole family. I'm not religious but I promise to keep you and your folks in my thoughts and hope that he beats this and stays clean. Hang in there!
>>
A mourning dove!!!
I'm sending you nothing but love and prayers to your family. I hope that God we find a way to heal him and to heals yalls relationship
>>
>>19332328
Agnostic, but I hope he gets better. Remember that no matter what happens, you have to keep looking out for number one.
>>
>>19332328
Wishing him the best. My dad went through something similar.
>>
File: akuamma.jpg (83KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
akuamma.jpg
83KB, 500x375px
Get him some Akuamma, it will get rid of the withdrawals IMMEDIATELY and is non-addictive! A single seed will stop his pain. They're cheap too!
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 430x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 430x640px
Dont worry dead doesnt really exist
>>
>>19332328
Wishing your father luck. I have a friend that lessened his withdrawals with kratom, he swears by it.
>>
>>19332328
I wish your father well.. Bless you OP.
>>
>>19332328
I prayed for you and your father. I'm sorry, anon. My dad had a hard alcoholic father. My dad took good care of me. I know from what little he would tell me that it was hell.
>>
>>19333723
You guys should look into this.
>>
Christian family and children's minister here. Will pray for your father and your comfort.
>>
>>19333723
Holy shit, God of War helped him with his withdrawals? That's badass.
>>
>>19332328
May he and you find peace
>>
>>19333976
It's a plant anon
>>
Light shined on my path
Turn bad days into good
Turn breakdowns into blocks,
I smashed 'em 'cause I could
My brain was labored, my head would spin
Don't let me down, don't give up, don't give in
The rain comes down, cold wind blows
The plans we made are back up on the road
Turn up my collar, welcome the unknown
Remember that you said
One day you'll walk alone
>>
>>19332328
good luck op <3
>>
>>19332328
Hope your father recovers, anon. Good luck.
>>
>>19332328
Prayed for you anon, hope he's ok
>>
File: 1498414719_latranscanis_hatoful.jpg (105KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498414719_latranscanis_hatoful.jpg
105KB, 1280x768px
>>19332328
RULE 34
he will have a dream about an sexy dove nurse
>>
File: 1408947999-0.jpg (134KB, 600x807px) Image search: [Google]
1408947999-0.jpg
134KB, 600x807px
Sending some love and hope your way anon
>>
This thread has restored a bit of hope in the people that browse 4chan.

Yall are alright.

Praying for you and your dad, OP.
>>
Hope your dad pulls through brah. Sending some good vibes.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.