[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well hello /x/ I would like some advice on how to get some spirits,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (4KB, 312x162px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 312x162px
Well hello /x/ I would like some advice on how to get some spirits, demons,and shadow people out of my house they scare me to be honest. I beg of you please help me get rid of these spiritual and unholy creatures.
>>
>>19332161
Please call on Jesus anon. Just give him the love he gave you. It just makes this shit easier once you lose your pride and give it all to him
>>
Tell them there's a demon party at my house.
>>
>>19332172
Yeah he didn't answer.
>>
>>19332173
Nice I'll tell them that then die horribly because I tried to talk to fucking demons.
>>
Though I am trying to be serious here so can you guys post actual advice?
>>
go see a therapist
he'll give you some pills that will make the demons go away
>>
>>19332402
Yes genius idea, oh wait I have one and he can do fuck all about this.
>>
>>19332325
There was a really good documentary about night terrors and shadow people called "The Nightmare." But one of the interview subjects got rid of their nightmares by calling to Jesus. She was only 1 of like 8 subjects or so, but she seemed the least mentally ill.

Good movie tho, I saw it at Sundance. this part spooked me hard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux5FRj7iMcI
>>
>>19332522
Brilliant movie.

>>19332315
I sense disdain. My friend you cannot use the name of Jesus as a sigil or spell. It is a call for truth and that requires a truly contrite heart and broken spirit seeking Truth.
>>
>>19332522
Any advice for the conscious lad who sees these beings everyday.
>>
>>19332542
Leave a respectful life.
>>
>>19332539
Yeah he just won't answer me I have prayed to him with sincerity but no response.
>>
>>19332552
Yeah I am doing that.
>>
>>19332559
Sincerity is not all that is required anon.

Matthew 17:14-20
When they came to the crowd, a man approached Jesus and knelt before him. "Lord, have mercy on my son,” he said. “He has seizures and is suffering greatly. He often falls into the fire or into the water.I brought him to your disciples, but they could not heal him.” “You unbelieving and perverse generation,”Jesus replied,“how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy here to me.” Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed at that moment. Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?” He replied,“Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 199x253px
>>19332617
I have faith sincerity but yet these abominations continue to plague my house.
>>
>>19332542
I dunno, the film might make you feel less lonely. Other people have similar experiences.

I sincerely doubt these things are like bugs you'll be able to chase away with a recipe or shit. You also seem to want proof before faith which isn't how Christianity works. But if you internalize the belief, then whatever those things are you would have zero reason to fear them. Isn't that what you want?
>>
>>19332734
Yes that is what I want but I mean I already found out that there are indeed shadow people in my house most specifically a man in a trenchcoat and hat.
>>
Keep praying to Jesus, say the Saint Michael prayer, pray the Rosary(they hate the most. If it's too much work how to learn how to pray at first, get one and get it blessed and just clutch it. Demons hate crucifixes, so get one, too, but learning the Hail Mary is a good idea), get some holy water at a Catholic church and splash it everywhere. Ask the priest at the Catholic church you visit to bless your house.

You have to keep praying earnestly and they'll eventually shut up and leave.
>>
>>19332855
Same anon, just adding onto this.

Say the Jesus prayer" "Jesus Christ, the Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner," over and over. Google the Saint Michael prayer and say it three times sincerely, and the Hail Mary three times, too, or say that over and over, too.
>>
Yeah if demons hate that then these definitely not demons.
>>
>>19332889
Shadow people are just malevolent beings/demons. Just keep trying. It's not going to end in one night, unfortunately.
>>
My little brother at somepoint regularly got sleep paralysis and saw shadow people on a daily basis. He spoke to our grandmother and told him to keep a knife under his pillow when he sleeps. he hasnt had a episode since. this is some old chinese trick to keep spirits and bad dreams away.
>>
>>19332908
I know mate but how might I fend them off?
>>
>>19332929
That sounds like something I did your brother is not safe .
>>
>>19332937
Don't worry about them, ignore their presence, and/or keep praying the prayers I showed you. Like I said, they'll go away eventually.
>>
>>19332952
He hasnt seen anything for like 5 years now.
>>
>>19332970
They are still there.
>>19332966
Yeah I've ignored them for years and they fuck up my life.
>>
Get baptized declare jesus as your lord and saviour

Get priests to speak in tongues to ward the house of all evil

place bibels in your house

if none works find the nearby witch and drive her off/ Kill her
>>
Wow, some amazing non-advice in this thread.

Have you tried asking them to leave OP? It may sound strange but unless they're assholes, stating it loud that this is your space, they're not welcome and you would like them to leave or you will have to make them, just that is sometimes enough.

If you're dealing with assholes there's two ways you can go about this.
Find a witch it a priest to deal with it for you. The witch is more of a foolproof idea but a priest is a solid alternative.
Your other option is to deal with it yourself. If you're not good at sending energy, or have no interest in studying the occult further you should go with the other option, since this one is only conceptually easier. Saging the place, that is. You can easily get some she on amazon or ebay, and just google a chant to go along with it and go around your house until you no longer feel anything there.
>>
>>19334580
>get some she
Meant sage. Sorry, I typed this on my phone.
>>
>>19333037

You anon, You know. I can tell.

I can't see them anymore, I can feel the effects.

How do I fight back?
>>
File: thoughtful shadow the hedgehog.png (82KB, 215x329px) Image search: [Google]
thoughtful shadow the hedgehog.png
82KB, 215x329px
>>19332161
Pray to gods other than the Christian one. If none of them offer you protection for your weak faith then you'll have to fight these creatures on your own. I was in the same spot as you, just that I wasn't rejected but instead was the one to reject protection out of pride. My pride wasn't baseless however because I did manage to make the spirits fuck off.

If no gods decide to help you then you should consider facing these creatures in a place where you're as powerful as your imagination is - in your mind. You have to turn a nightmare that involves them into a lucid dream and defeat them. If you manage to do this you'll be free from gods and evil spirits at the same time.
>>
>>19334580
Well if my place Is already holy and they are still there what then i mean it is and demons would not attack in this close proximity to a church Im starting to wonder if I'm dealing with demons at all
>>19334618
Unfortunately I don't have dreams at least not often.
>>
>>19334580
Yeah I tried telling them to go away then they followed me to a camp I stayed at with some friends.
>>
Apo pantos coco adonimos
>>
Burn sage
Hold a magnet in your hand, walk around the entire house and each room always going counter clockwise when you make it back to the front door take the magnet outside and bury it in the yard.
>>
>>19335390
Sleep on your back. There's a higher chance of nightmares, lucid dreams and sleep paralysis.
>>
>>19335467
Alcohol helps too. I always trip my balls off when I sleep on my back after a night of heavy drinking.
>>
>>19332161
I'd like to know how to get to know these shadow people, if I were you.
>>
>>19335467
I'll try that.
>>19335973
That is a shitty idea
>>19335989
So you want to know more about these shadow people?
>>
>>19335390
>Well if my place Is already holy and they are still there what then i mean it is and demons would not attack in this close proximity to a church Im starting to wonder if I'm dealing with demons at all
Your place is holy how? Also get stereotypical demons out of your mind. Christianity isn't the end all be all and demons aren't the pure evil you're thinking of.

>>19335418
So you're dealing with assholes. I already gave you options of what to do. If they still follow you and you can't get them to fuck off, find someone who deals with spirits to figure out what it is they want from you.
>>
File: IMG_20160419_114322.jpg (248KB, 1474x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160419_114322.jpg
248KB, 1474x950px
Befriending us is the preferred option
>>
>>19337272
I know that i'm starting to think these aren't demons
>>19337289
Fuck that.
>>
>>19335989
wait I just understood your post and thus you are retarded if you think i can talk to them.
>>
Fucking menace those bastards back.
Get a fucking torch and light candles. Wave it at them. Those fuckers should despise fire.
You got any iron lying around? Steel doesn't work. Get cast iron shit and beat them with it if they get near you. Surround your bedroom with fucking iron.
Rage at those bastards. Tell them they don't have permission to be in your house.
>>
>>19337610
Also, SALT. Salt is dirt cheap and vacuums right up. If you drive them back and get a safe zone established do the old salt barrier. Circles are tried and true but lining doors might work.
>>
>>19337636
Finally! You sir are a saint and have given me real advice.
>>
File: shadow friends.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shadow friends.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>19337647
>given me real advice
>>19337610
>Get a fucking torch and light candles
Yes, do light a candle at night and so we can dance
>>
>>19337647
Remember the old words:
"fire to blind
iron to bind"
And fill buckets of water in case shit backfires. They might have the power to snuff out candles but in case of some unholy fuckery and shit catches fire burning down your house is worse than ghosts.
Remember, you're anchored in the physical world and they're just shadows of assholes. You have the home turf.
>>
>>19337661
Thank you o wise anon you have saved me but you may want to know a bit about shadow people I mean they aren't demons but malevolent as fuck and the traditional shit won't save me from these fucks.
>>
>>19337937
If they fear fire they're rogue fae, not demons.
If you want to get technical then you could call them "cognitive shadows with spiritual investiture."
If you have any interesting observations then tell me. I live in a tame part of the world and rarely see apparitions.
>>
>>19337961
well there was a close encounter with 2 shadow entities they were right inside my door even light was hitting the entities but they were a pure black as if they were the void itself.
>>
>>19338037
Do you think they'll be gone permanently?
Your house should have a barrier that keeps evil shit out. It takes years to build up and close family makes it much stronger. People that post here with problems usually invite evil in or have no girlfriends to strengthen their passive home defense.
>>
>>19332161
i keep telling you faggots to just go into overdrive mode and superheat your frame. how hard is that to understand? glow white hot and stop being some limp wristed nancy boy
>>
>>19332161
burn either sage or syrian rue seeds
>>
>>19338064
I've actually had girlfriends and inviting evil in is stupid i don't own a necronomicon or any spiritually attuned items though maybe some urns but those contain cat ash and no they will never fuck off.
>>19338095
what the fuck do you speak of?
>>19338102
Ok I'll try.
>>
>>19338108
Should solve the problem. And as others say, keep light handy. That works too if you get bothered in a dream, turn the lights on if you can. Most important though, stop being afraid.
>>
just sage the place you should be fine
>>
ok I will sage and salt the house now where would i get sage?
>>
Also where would i get cast fucking iron?
>>
>>19338238
Anywhere basil and stuff is sold too. Or order it.
>>19338243
Don't worry about salt & iron, these replies just by kids watching Supernatural.
>>
>>19338251
ok thanks for the tip mate
>>
>>19332161
Tell them to fuck off. Theyre not paying rent and you sure as hell arent going to pick up after their slack.
>>
>>19338674
Np, it will get better. When it happened to me I did that & slept with lights on for a while and it got better. Also don't keep any electronics near your head while sleeping & don't go to bed boozed. That's something me and friends noticed. I still get uneasy being in complete darkness though, feel eyes on me immediately.
>>
>>19332161

have a Catholic priest bless your home if this does not work then move.
>>
Whenever you see them jackoff infront of them
>>
eat sleep and be careful doing meth the brain is very sensitive
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.