[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I met an alien today. I work in a nail salon. This woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Burning-Man-idea-gas-mask-bunny.jpg (30KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
Burning-Man-idea-gas-mask-bunny.jpg
30KB, 500x438px
I think I met an alien today. I work in a nail salon. This woman came in and asked for a pedicure, so I obliged. As I began to remove the polish on her nails, I noticed that her toes were at least twice as long as most people's, more than three times as long as others'. Her toes also curved down unlike any others I've ever seen. Throughout the entire pedicure she gave off an odd vibe, like she didn't belong here, on Earth; and although she appeared young, likely mid twenties, she acted more like an old lady. Her posture seemed "old," somewhat hunched over, like some old woman. And she's probably the only person I've ever seen lay their keys and phone on my caddy (wherein I store my pumice, brushes, cotton, sponges, toe separators, etc). Towards the end of the pedicure (right before I was about to give her a massage, then polish her toes) she talked on her phone and decided she needed to leave right away, so I finished scrubbing her feet, dried her off, and collected payment. As she was leaving, she realized she had forgotten her keys and walked back to the spa area to retrieve them. Then she left. Perhaps she was just an odd, forgetful young woman, but her presence gave me strange feelings. I can't prove that she was an alien, but I'm still convinced she wasn't human. I think she may have studied the elderly, not realizing that old people act much different from young people. I also suspect that her phone and keys didn't mean as much to her because they were only props, or perhaps something foreign to her. She was also seriously thin—almost anorexic. It may have been a poor disguise or an example of a slightly different evolutionary path. It's possible that somehow she squeezed into this reality from another one, a reality were people evolved differently.

Any ideas?
>>
idc if she an alien you kept talking bout her feet my dick got hard
>>
File: IMG_5069.jpg (19KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5069.jpg
19KB, 236x354px
>>19331305
/b/tard derails thread. Kek. I think you should trust your instinct.
>>
keK-set!
>>
>>19331305
Holy shit. I have long downward curling toes, give off odd vibes, hunch over sometimes, am somewhat skinny, and forgetful.

I think you met my soulmate, or she's probably from the same gene pool. What did her nationality seem to be?
>>
I've heard other incidents of strange people being around, both from reading things on /x/ and other parts of the internet. I don't recall seeing anyone too weird myself, except this one girl with these crazy looking eyes back in college, they looked like they had glitter in them and she had this odd staring look whenever she'd look at anyone, I remember being unnerved whenever she was around, and her mannerisms always seemed kind of off, like, she'd do gestures that I hadn't seen before.

In a series of books by Carlos Castaneda he talks about how there are entities around us that disguise themselves, sometimes as an inanimate object, sometimes as an animal, sometimes as a human. Whoever came in to your shop might have been an alien in disguise, an extra-dimensional entity, or perhaps just a reaaally eccentric and slightly deformed person. All are possible, either way, thanks for sharing.

This is now a thread for reporting encounters with weird looking people, who may or may not be ayylmaos or supernatural entities.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 335x151px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 335x151px
>>19331305
She had claw toes this is a serious condition you ass
>>
I remember seeing this little creature running through the woods next to my house once. I was maybe 5 when I saw it. It was small dark and thin, and bipedal. Maybe 3 feet high. Very fast. It was broad daylight in a pretty open pine forest.
I used to think about it a lot when I was younger, now all I have is memories of my memory.
>>
>>19331305
KYS
>>
>>19331305
Did you report him to ICE?
>>
File: tenor.gif (1MB, 450x288px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1MB, 450x288px
>>19331525
LROFLLNAICMAMXVEKSMX SJ IM FUCKING DEAD
>>
>>19331305
>toes were at least twice as long as most people's
did you suck on them
>>
>>19331797
durr and only aliens have them
>>
>>19331797
kek
>>
>>19332977
What if there are still homo erectus living and that's what you saw? That would be cool as fuck.
>>
>>19334866
>Erectus
>Erection

Telle me more senpai
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.