[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dream interpreter and practice thread >Post and try to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: large_OLDLIB1.gif (255KB, 590x455px) Image search: [Google]
large_OLDLIB1.gif
255KB, 590x455px
>Dream interpreter and practice thread
>Post and try to help interpret others
>Pic related
I'll start this shit off with one that features tarot cards and plenty of interesting stuff to look into.
It was a time travel dream, I was with a few other people in an old dingy building, and we entered into machines that looked almost like jankety cyro pods, but we were going back. The thing is that we could only go back to hen the machines already existed, it just so happened these had been built possibly over 100 years ago.
It's hard to describe the amazing visuals on this, but the machine broke me into glowing fragments, rearranged me into a sphere, and then back into myself.
We arrived back in the same building, the machines still hidden away a secret wing f some sort of old west point-esque military campus (all of the dream is dark and night)
As we left to find out places to blend in, tinker with history, collect information, it became apparent that there was a problem...
>continued inside
>>
>>19331062
>OP
Some were adversely affected by the process, were sickly, it was obvious
We got out of view and went out on a pier by ourselves. A girl with purple hair pulls out tarot cards. I think one was holding a bunch of swords, maybe the hermit, maybe death
As we continued to pull cards, she seemed to foreshadow that things were going to continue to go wrong this trip
We weren't going to waste this trip though, we left the worst hidden, and left to continue to blend in with the students here as spies
>>
File: tarot-hermit-400x400.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tarot-hermit-400x400.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>19331081
>>
Well i will give it a shot
This is one of the only dreams i remember and i remember it 100% clearly

I was 10 at the time
I was in a baseball stadium (the ones they use for MLB and such) It was night and all the seats were empty
In the center where the pitcher would be stood the scariest thing i have ever seen in my life.
A tall (probably 7 Foot) "person" The head of the person was just a skull and it had no back, as in the spine was exposed and the only thing it had for a back. the spine was arched and the creature was hunched over. Its arms were attached near the top of the spine and were bent. The creature had torn up brown shorts on that covered its legs
That's all i remember. I had the dream for two nights in a row and i don't know why I remember it so well.
I have never heard of a monster or dream like this ever before. If i remember more of it i might post again
>>
File: 043_fn_001a_v08.0131_pr-lg.jpg (747KB, 2048x871px) Image search: [Google]
043_fn_001a_v08.0131_pr-lg.jpg
747KB, 2048x871px
>>19331081
>OP
Everything seemed to be going well, we were getting close to what we needed to change history
But then as we were in a banquet hall filled with people, i began to notice a change in some of the authority figures
They seemed to be figuring out that we didn't belong there, although i knew the machines were a secret from them, they knew we could be spies
I took the initiative and began to gran everyone to leave and run as smoothly as possible
when got out, we booked it, but the campus was already locked down, large wrought iron gates closed.
I decided we needed to climb it, no matter ho sick anyone was. But first, I had to deal with the guards cornering us. There were only about 2 others with me against 8, I protected them and took on as many as I could. They were like slow motion to me, and couldn't lay a hand on me. Easily they're all taken down.
We manage to get over the fence and disappear into the hidden wing ft his castle like structure, making it back to machines and home to try gain another time, even the ones hurt by the process still made it back.
>Schools and campuses seem to be a reoccurring theme for me lately. Running through he halls, searching for someone in the rooms
I'm curious to see what you might think these things mean
>>
>>19331108
sounds unsettling
a baseball field would be somewhere filled with people, bright, people having a good time.
Instead you see a creature in the middle of somewhere that is a spectacle, somewhere thats supposed to be seen, like it wants to be seen, yet you're only one there
like it's putting on a show of itself just for you, ad all the empty seats are like message that the shows just for you
Is it a message from something? Does it represent some sort horror that has taken over some sort of joy in your life
That im unsure of
>>
>>19331191
Theirs on detail i think i left out.
The lights of the stadium were on and all focused on the monster the inside of the stadium (the field but not the seats etc) were illuminated.
>>
>>19331221
I'm sure the way it looks means something. Skull and spine exposed with no flesh. Most central nervous system piceses exposed. What do you think that says about it?
>>
File: seven_swords.jpg (22KB, 200x351px) Image search: [Google]
seven_swords.jpg
22KB, 200x351px
>>19331081
seven swords was the first card drawn i think
idk much about the cards though
any tarot nerds care to take a "stab"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.