[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How exactly do you sell your soul? Has anyone here done it??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 1499658777392.jpg (38KB, 546x719px) Image search: [Google]
1499658777392.jpg
38KB, 546x719px
How exactly do you sell your soul? Has anyone here done it?? If yes, was that really worth it?
>>
>>19329956
if you're already willing to then you already have. Tough luck.
>>
>>19329956
by denying the word of god for your own materialistic gains.
>>
change your name to cody cigar
>>
>>19330161
but I didn't get anything in return?
>>
>>19330174
99% of people dont know how to the correct way and thus get nothing. Don't go down that hole trying to figure out how.
>>
>>19330174
tough shit m8
>>
>>19330174
because souls aren't real
>>
You can do it, but if youre unsatisfied with how your life turns out at the end, the contract for your soul is still valid.
>>
>>19330189
go on
>>
Are you idiots for real? Do you also believe in fairies and Harry Potter?

If not, then why not?
>>
>>19330206
>implying there's anything wrong with believing in fairies.
>>
>>19329956
If you sign the right contract with the right entity to sell your soul for a mortal purpose, what they will do is install a mechanism upon your soul that takes its energies and directs it to act upon itself in such a way that they cause you to act so as to achieve that mortal purpose. Which is to say, they'll harness the energies of your soul to modify your soul in the way that you specified.

(This post was a metaphor for self-improvement.)
>>
>>19330198
Theres a place in Mississippi. A rural crossroad in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>19330239
ther is also a rural crossroad in arizona and every other fucking state. get to the point you jizzy bitch.
>>
File: yupbighatstoo.jpg (71KB, 450x588px) Image search: [Google]
yupbighatstoo.jpg
71KB, 450x588px
>>19330239

Nah, not like that, not really. You gotta wear more hats than that.
>>
>>19330165
Kek believing in God in 2017
>>
>>19330188
Souls are real, but you might not know what it means. Most people don't. 'Etymology' is the word you are looking for.
>>
got me more or less about tree fiddy
>>
File: 1475227900552.gif (252KB, 838x650px) Image search: [Google]
1475227900552.gif
252KB, 838x650px
I think i've sold mine and since then im noticing a lack of empathy in me. Makes me wonder because i wished to be happy forever. Is the devil playin' tricks on me or is it just my mind? Or both?
>>
>>19329956

Go against all your values for lowly materialistic gain.

The metaphor has been blown out of proportion the past few millennia
>>
>>19331991

Also, you don't /have/ a soul.
You are a soul.

You sure you want to sell yourself into slavery?
>>
How do you know if you sold your soul already?
>>
>>19331557
You cucked yourself, son. You're happy all the time so you've become fatigued to the feeling itself.
>>
What makes you think anyone would want to buy your pathetic soul?
>>
>>19329956
You don't have the power to sell your soul. Your soul is my soul, and our soul is Sol (our star). It is electromagnetic energy that is created by the fusion of hydrogen into helium. It's the collective conscience of all life on Earth, individualized only by the carbon in which it resides in.
>>
>>19332096
I'm going to intervene here.

You don't have the power to dictate what others' do with their own soul. Soul selling is feasible, and not more difficult than routing a telecommunications signal through a person's synapses, in order to gain control of their physical body.

Whether you realize it or not, what you just claimed with your post is considered a hostile take over within the community of people who buy and sell souls, i.e. telecommunication rights over people's synapses. If you let it happen again, I might not be available to intervene on your behalf.

>>19329956
The only prerequisite is demonstrating that you understand the feasibility of soul ownership; that you are a consenting individual, who wishes to become a cyranoid, to a specific owner.

https://www.wired.com/2014/09/cyranoid-experiment/
>>
>>19330213
t. Denzel Crocker
>>
>>19332287
Alright, have fun with your cute demonic bondage fetish. You are allowing your fantasy to blind you from the truth and that's fine, because our soul needs ignorant husks of carbon such as yourself to enjoy the garden it's created for itself.
>>
Current value of an average soul is $25 and some change. I'd wait until after the next big war or catastrophe. There are just too many souls out there and it's a buyer's market.
>>
File: 46f68e954be.jpg (17KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
46f68e954be.jpg
17KB, 492x492px
>>19329956
Because Jesus Christ died for your sins, you can typically be redeemed.

If you know something is wrong and do it anyone, you have no chance of being forgiven - unless you're really, really sorry.

In a sense, you could devote your life to Satan by doing the opposite of what God wants.

But, you would be damned to hell and burn for all eternity for a few decades of mostly suffering.

Start reading your bible and repent for the wrong things you've done in your life, Jesus Christ is the only answer.

I'll pray you don't ever consider selling your soul again.
>>
File: 1483559414985.png (72KB, 201x226px) Image search: [Google]
1483559414985.png
72KB, 201x226px
>>19329956
you can only sell your soul if you bow down to the Johnny
>>
>>19329956
In fact seling your soul is seling your self for ethernal slavery... for few years of pleasure..
>>
>post asking about selling your soul
>no marriage jokes
Wtf guys
>>
>>19329956
so you want to be a movie star eh...
>>
>>19329956
God already owns all souls....you cant sell something you dont even own.....dont be fooled again.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.