[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This has pissed me off long enough. /x/, I need your help identifying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: the ring.jpg (38KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
the ring.jpg
38KB, 500x333px
This has pissed me off long enough.
/x/, I need your help identifying a movie using my no doubt dog shit explanation of what I can remember about it.

I merely saw the 'trailer' for it. In that trailer, a woman wakes up on the floor with half of her head, arm and maybe a leg/foot trapped inside of a wall. When I say trapped inside of a wall, I don't mean like somebody has built a wall around those parts of her body or anything, I mean that it seems as if she fucked up a teleport or something and merged with the wall.
I know I'm shit at describing this, but that's all I remember. She wakes up. realizes she's merged with a wall and then screams and the trailer ends.

I don't know if the movie the trailer is for is good or complete shit, I just want to find out what the hell it is because it's stressing me the fuck out not being able to remember it.
>>
That's probably a spot for the show Legion.
>>
Something like this?
>>
>>19329654
>>19329650

Somewhat similar, but the girl didn't seem to be injured in any way. She wasn't merged with the wall quite as much as that, just part of her head ( i think 1 eye was merged with the wall too) her arm and I think a leg. It was in quite a bright room too if I recall correctly.
I really wish I had more detail but that's why it's proving to be such a bitch to find, the trailer was only like 30 seconds long.
>>
Another bump, this is fucking pissing me off now...
>>
>>19331789
yea I know it's leddit but you can ask the subreddit r/tipofmytongue for this kind of stuff
>>
>>19331849
Thanks man, I'm not OP though, OP would be better describing it, I'm only bumping because freaky shit like this intrigues me, I will however keep searching in a vain hope I can help out OP and fuel my urges for fucked up movies/shows.
>>
>>19329631
The Apparition?
>>
>>19329631
How long ago did you see the trailer?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.