[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are astral projections safe?I mean you leave your body , and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: received_769142769933986.jpg (8KB, 362x335px) Image search: [Google]
received_769142769933986.jpg
8KB, 362x335px
Are astral projections safe?I mean you leave your body , and you can be easily possessed or some shit?
>>
>>19329123

Yes, the moment you leave your body you open it up to possession by other entities. These entities will then naturally try to encourage other people to try astral projection so they loose their bodies as well.
>>
>>19329130
Thanks m8
>>
>>19329130
loose
>>
sounds like a neat idea for a horror film
>>
>>19329123
It's just a lucid dream where you dream that you're projecting
>>
>>19329123
There are ways to protect your body while you are away, but it is a bit advanced for beginners and I don't really care for astral porjection so I can't really help you

But yes, spirits can seep into your body if you leave it vulnerable.
>>
if it actually works, then no it isn't safe

you are leaving your body wide open for anything to enter

if you do it, dont do it in a haunted house or somewhere weird
>>
Holy fuck you guys are retarded. It takes one Google search to be shown by these people who do this shit daily that they have never ran into any situation where they were close to being possessed even though they have ran into said possesers. Sure, if you believe you can be possessed then maybe you might run into the feeling of not having control, but you are much, much more powerful than a demon, and that's why real possessions are so rare.
>>
>>19330331
Like, it takes a fuck ton of energy for a demon to be able to do that. You would have to be afraid 24/7 in your home for years.
>>
>>19329239
Except that it's most commonly done while awake, in asana.
>>
What the fuck is asana? A retarded (american) way of saying sauna? If not, I'm sorry.

Anyways, you people are gullible as fuck. Go do drugs, they are so much more fun that this bullshit you buy into.
>>
>>19330340
LMAO
>>
>>19330362
No it's a term used in yoga you absolute mong. And you're ragging on AMERICANS for being uneducated?
>>
>>19330362
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asana
mix the drugs and the meditation
>>
>>19329239
yea, you said that a quadrizillion times in the last thread...we got it...
Astral projection = lucid dreaming.

I even agree on it...but why try to convince anyone of sth. you know is true? There's no point in it if you are certain in what you say
>>
>>19329164
Insidious
>>
>>19329123
You have come to wrong place for answers on this topic, friend.
>>
>>19330436
where do u go, the akashic records?
>>
>>19329123
100% safe. Your body isn't open. Your active consciousness is still in there in a trance state. What you project with is a copy of that master file. You sort of split yourself when you project. So, even if that projection runs into something unsavory, it has nothing to fear. Nothing harms your physical body.
>>
>>19330443
You can go anywhere. It's all about where you intend to go. You only go where you will yourself to go.
>>
The only difficult part about projecting is the recovery of memories from your trip. The memories are like dream memories. That's why you most often see people recommend working on dream journals. Doing that helps you retain memories like those.

Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce is a great read for more info on projection and techniques.
>>
>>19329123
LawofOne.info
Has some protections. The biggest danger of possession is apparently by unintegrated (unaccepted) portions of the self, I think. Also the biggest danger is of displacement to negative time/space (literally the worst possible outcome), but only when one is trying to be of service to a high degree of purity, and can be tricked by negative entities.
>2.6 Questioner: Consider them asked. I mean, I don’t have anything to go on. What is the proper use of this instrument? What should we do to maximize her ability to… comfort, rejuvenation, etc.?
Ra: I am Ra. We are pleased that you asked this question for it is not our understanding that we have the right/duty to share our perceptions on any subject but philosophy without direct question. However, this mind/body/spirit is not being correctly used and therefore is experiencing unnecessary distortions of body in the area of fatigue.

The vibrations may well be purified by a simple turning to the circle of One and the verbal vibration while doing so of the following dialogue:

Question: “What is the Law?”

Answer: “The Law is One.”

Question: “Why are we here?”

Answer: “We seek the Law of One.”

Question: “Why do we seek Ra?”

Answer: “Ra is an humble messenger of the Law of One.”

Both together: “Rejoice then and purify this place in the Law of One. Let no thought-form enter the circle we have walked about this instrument, for the Law is One.”
>>
>>19329123
Whalt does safe even mean to you?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1500243915055.jpg (60KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500243915055.jpg
60KB, 720x540px
>>19330457
>nothing to fear. Nothing harms your physical body.

>implying 3rd dimensional meat suit is the important part of you
>>
File: 1477024549693.jpg (77KB, 604x401px) Image search: [Google]
1477024549693.jpg
77KB, 604x401px
>>19329123
I've had plenty of extremely realistic dreams of me waking up to go to the bathroom so much so that I swear it felt like I was really going to the bathroom but then I realize I'm still asleep and wake up to actually go to the bathroom. My house and hallway to the bathroom was 100% spot on and entirely indistinguishable from reality....w-was I astral projecting?
>>
>>19330548
One time I kept falling back asleep and waking up doing this and the final time, my bathroom was completely different it turned into a bunch of stalls; similar colors though.
>>
>>19330362
lol irony
>>
Can you do these with a friend?
>>
>>19330583
>>19330548

I usually masturbate with my iPad on my bed, and every once in a while just after ejaculation I'll go in a strange state in which I'm sleeping, but not really. I technically think about nothing, and as I keep doing it images start forming (and I'm never able to get aware them during this process), until at some point I'll be in my bed, browsing my iPad, in some sort of downgraded reality. it's like I can focus for no more than 1 second (and if I'm not focused I'll just go back into that meditative state, which means that I'll think about literally nothing). Usually I can even get up and visit the room. At some point I'll open my eyes and I'll realize that I've in fact never left my bed.

I'm sure this is not normal dreaming, since I'm somewhat awake (I'm aware of the rest of my body). Is this OBE, or just random hypnagogic hallucinations?
>>
>>19331401
We need a masturbation video to be sure.
>>
You are retarded fag... ARE U SERIOUS?
>>
There is dark entities, i have encountered them they go away by prayer
It gets sortof hard to breathe like if theyre absorbing something
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.