[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is that Nightmare you keep having Anon? >laying in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

What is that Nightmare you keep having Anon?

>laying in the bed I had when I was 5
>feel like the world is ending I feel horrible
>In the end it feels like the world is a gray ball that is crushing me

As a kid I would wake a crying now I just try to remember what exacly happens in the dream but the memories fade so fast.

Get the dream maybe a couple times a year though I got it more often as a kid.
My dad say its a demon living in our apartment

Any similar nightmares?
>>
>>19328898
pic no related by the way
>>
I have one like that

I'm outside in a field. Get a string sensation that the world is ending. A giant grey round rock like a meteor is slowly moving towards Earth. I feel terrified at first, then get a strong wave of acceptance over my body, like I realize how beautiful the cycle of life is as it slowly crushes me. Then I wake up
>>
>>19328917
op here
its not really like mine
Thank you for sharing :)
>>
File: everymorning.jpg (43KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
everymorning.jpg
43KB, 512x384px
>>19328898
I keep dreaming about the ex I miss the most. Last night I held her in my arms as she sat in my lap and talked to me. The nightmare begins when I wake up, realize we still hate each other and have to get ready for work.
>>
>>19328898
This might sound ridiculous but it has to do with my left arm unleashing the dark powers and putting an end to this world while i watch my family die in pain and agony ...it's stupid I know..
>>
Wouldn't call it a nightmare, but it feels like something trying to contact me.

Have had a few run-in's with what I guess is some kind of Mayan Shaman that was initially trapped in an underground throne room.

I found a way in, gave him a pendant and he handed me a gold skeleton key.

I've seen him crop up in dreams here and there as if searching for something.

I tend to wake up the next morning feeling like I got a fuckton of sleep, but was extremely jetlagged or something, it's weird.
>>
File: parypa21.jpg (410KB, 1200x543px) Image search: [Google]
parypa21.jpg
410KB, 1200x543px
I've always gone to ocean city (MD) for vacation every summer since I was a little kid, and for as long as I can remember sometime during the week leading up to the trip I always have the same nightmare about a giant tsunami destroying the entire city, the part I always remember the most is right before it crashes down, I'm standing on the beach just looking up at it, and the horrible sinking feeling in my stomach as it crashes down onto me.
>>
The only nightmares I ever really used to get consistently involved ghost chicks. At some point I started squaring up and fighting back so these have kind of stopped. If they were to happen nowadays I'd probably try to fuck them instead.
>>
I don't know what it means but I've only ever had one reoccurring nightmare and only as a child. It was always something innocent and harmless being crushed and destroyed instantly by something large, grotesque and usually spiked. I did play a lot of twisted metal as a kid. Feel free to psychoanalyze my bipolar child mind.
>>
>>19328898
Snakes. Always fucking snakes. I dream that they are dangerous and they always attack me in my worst nightmares. I've had read real life encounters (Ausfag here) but I realise in real life they're just as scared as me. I don't hate snakes IRL because I realise they actually help with rodents and shit. I think they are symbolically something else. But what? I don't know.
>>
File: IMG_4750.jpg (97KB, 430x766px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4750.jpg
97KB, 430x766px
At least once a month or every few months I have a dream about my old parents apartment, lived there for 15 years till it was shutdown due to the owner filing for bankruptcy but this house was paranormal, during spring an infestation of ladybugs would cover the front entrance every year like clockwork, my sister kept seeing an incubus that wouldn't leave her alone, cold spots in random places of the apartment as well, doors knocking when everyone's home, this is just a small sample of shit that used to happens here, but anyways my reoccurring nightmare is reappearing into the apartment itself, all the time something different happens, once dreamt that vampires attacked the whole house, dreamt that a robber murdered my family, dreamt that bears and other animals attack random people outside this apartment, it always revolved around this apartment, I lived in the second floor of this building, 3 bedrooms, a large kitchen, large living room and a large dining room, I left the apartment 8 years ago and then left the city 3 years ago to a different state, but every time I dream something terrible I dream of this awful place, I don't even think about this place ever until I had a nightmare about it and it's never the same kinda dream but it's always a nightmare that drags me back to that hell hole.

The picture is real, door to the left leads to the hallway up the stairs to the kitchen area, 26 steps up to the enormous wooden door, the stairs would curve to the right about 45 degrees to get to the second door atop the stairs, which would lead into the kitchen area which had my room with whom I shared with my younger bro, to the right of the kitchen area was the living room with my sisters room overlooking the street and to the left of the kitchen was small hallway with the bathroom leading to the dining room which has my parents room, and each and every one of these damn rooms I dream about something awful.
>TL;DR Reocurring nightmares about the same apartment
>>
as a child I had a series of re occurring lucid nightmares where I'd be in similar but not the same versions of places I knew. I would suddenly know something bad was coming and would then dive, hide, run but I never saw what "it" was. Sometimes other things would get me before it could (dogs/suits of armour/people). If it ever got too scary I learned a trick to wake myself from the dream but into heavy 1min sleep paralysis (no shadow creatures or fear in paralysis ever)
>>
File: 1473813569280.jpg (24KB, 400x599px) Image search: [Google]
1473813569280.jpg
24KB, 400x599px
>>19328898
Im in a hospital too high to tell where I am
Its dark, probably night, and there is a blue tinged kind of "fog" all around kinda like how N64 games hid the max render distance with fog

the floor is just barely shifted about 10 or 15 degrees and the walls are just giant windows like you see in those office buildings
I constantly feel like im going to slip and fall through out of the building
>>
I used to get recurring nightmares as a child.
One was about courage the cowardly dog screaming as a bunch of heads dripped down from an attic and laughed. One of the heads was a horse. This was before courage ever aired so I dunno where it came from.
Another took place in my elementary school. I was batman and went into the bathroom to take a piss, but as I'm pissing I start feeling really weak and die. Then I switch perspectives to some guy in armor next to him, who starts feeling weak and tries to get out of the bathroom, but dies as he crawls out of the entrance. I would just kinda see that for awhile, before the perspective changed to me in a train car looking outside as it drove along the tracks. the train was surrounded by giant strange looking monsters that were following along. I think the final time i ever had that dream, a new scene was added where a monster picked me out of the train with two fingers because it was fucking massive, and put me on its shoulder. Ive forgotten a lot of details and can only remember the monster that picked me up in detail. Both dreams continued for a few years on a monthly basis until I just stopped having them.
>>
>Be kid
>Have same nightmare 3 times between ages of 5-8
>Starts with little floating robot dude telling a deer that world will end, but not to tell anybody
>Deer, of course, tells all his woodland critter friends
>Weird apocalyptic stuff starts happening, most of it I forget aside from sudden fires and a group of panicking, talking turds.
>Lil robot returns
>Tells deer world will now end, but only because the deer told everybody
>Cut to space w/ giant robot blocking out sun
>Last part of dream is earth exploding
>>
>wake up in dream
>day of an exam/essay due in and I haven't done it or studied for it
>sweating, panicking, freaking out
>go in to school
>trip over my shoes
>wake up irl
>remember I haven't been to school in 5 years
Feels good man
>>
I don't get nightmares. Period. I face all my problems head on and win.
>>
>>19329008
Akira?
>>
>>19329256
I've had similar experiences. I could never remember the start of the dream, but I just remember the end. I'm with some people, and I'm in a huge row of houses. I feel the lights turn off in a wave, and I know I just have to stay still, as I feel a presence come over with the darkness.
>>
>>19328898
Dude I used to dream about being stuck in rooms full of doors. Each door I would go through would lead me to some random fucking place. I have no idea why but I'd always end up in that room somehow. Helplessness is a terrible feeling to wake up to.
>>
Thanks for the thread guys
OP is still here!
>>
I no longer have any of these dreams but when I was younger, every time I'd get sick I'd dream about a very fucking huge stone (?) giant falling and I'd run for minutes but never actually escape it because it was too big.
There was also a variant of this dream in which the giant was a huge stone ball rolling behind me.

the other dream was about a very fat character who was a criminal and he was at the hospital with most of his bones broken and detectives would take him out and throw him at the streets so he'd get all trampled over by cars and trucks and dismembered furiously but not die outright while they laughed.

These dreams stopped coming back when I turned 12 or so.
>>
>>19328898
that im slipping you. no longer functioning in order. think about what could be happening with them? get a letter, "yo this cant be happening. im with you , though." stigmatized. there is close enough to get a positive reading. hope you do well at this point.
>>
>>19334319
schizo word salad
>>
>>19328898
>>19328917
>>19333067
Kind of reminds me of a dream I had. To simplify, I'd be in a field and see that the shy was in fact this giant entity with an orb at the center as some sort of heart. It was destroying the world and was somehow my fault.

It's far from then same, but it all fits the theme of "recurring childhood dream involving a giant spherical object destroying the world". I had a friend who related another thematically similar dream to me as well. Weird.
>>
File: 1500769468931s.jpg (2KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
1500769468931s.jpg
2KB, 125x70px
>"going to shool"
>im actually flying down the side of the road, in the ditch, like i'm sledding down it, in the mud
>the ditch is 100x longer than it is in real life and looks like it's being stretched as im on it
>cut to the field infront of school
>always forget rest
im drawing a blank but i have more weird ones like this. Oh and I always feel very weird the day after i have these dreams, if you were thinking that these arent very scary - they arent
>>
>>19334528
sorry for the double post
also this was when i was like 15
when i was even younger i would have nightmares, where all i saw was disfigured faces yelling at me
>>
>>19328998
Feel you bro, maybe they'll have some sorta revelation later in life & call us up eh? Stranger things have happened
>>
>>19329008
Alright Andou
>>
File: 1398800847654.jpg (310KB, 640x930px) Image search: [Google]
1398800847654.jpg
310KB, 640x930px
>nice quiet night at home
>go out the front for some fresh air
>notice some people up the driveway by the mailbox
>they have guns
>they tell me not to be afraid
>my eyes go wide
>i run back inside the house and start desperately trying to scream for help at my parents and my brothers
>no words come out
>no one can hear me
>everyone tells me to go away i'm bothering them
>they're coming down the driveway, i can see them through the window
>they're at the door now
>i'm crying, i run to the knife drawer and run back to the door and brace for the worst
>doorknob twists
>dream ends

i don't actually get this dream much anymore but it's stuck with me for a long long time, it's probably the main reason why i have a longstanding fear of people not being able to hear me
>>
>recurring nightmares
Those are rare for me, usually it's about going around town. Usually when things get hairy I remember I have powers of invisibility, telekinesis, time warping, and passing through walls.

Death from above is usually a common theme in what I could properly deem a nightmare though. Asteroids, comets, storms, nuclear bombs, alien invasions, some kind of eldritch cosmic horrors...
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.