[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why so many stupid people obsess over the Flat Earth when Hollow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1372.jpg (57KB, 660x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1372.jpg
57KB, 660x459px
why so many stupid people obsess over the Flat Earth when Hollow Earth is infinitely more fascinating to think abor
>>
>>19328589
both theories are incomprehensibly stupid, but then again so are stupid people. if i had to guess i would say flat earth probably gets more idiots because flat is a more simple shape than hollow, and also the word flat has less letters than hollow
>>
>>19328589

Would you fuck off and die already?

Jesus Christ I don't understand why society tolerates you chimps.
>>
>>19330389
Because the only other alternative is tolerating chimps like you.
>>
every single person on earth is stupid
>>
>>19330444
i think what you meant to say is everyone on earth is gullible.
>>
>>19328715
>flat is a more simple shape than hollow

Those aren't shapes
>>
>>19330400

Really? That's the best your little chimp brain can come up with?

Hardly surprising from a flattard I suppose.

You people really should be purged.
>>
>>19328589
The idea of a universe where the dimensions of time and space are rotated 90 degrees such that that past and future are perceived as a physical landscape that you can traverse is much more interesting than your plebeian MUH VARIANT EARF theories, but that doesn't mean I believe it's fucking real.
Also go wash your face.
>>
File: soup-is-hot fire.jpg (18KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
soup-is-hot fire.jpg
18KB, 200x200px
>>19328715
>>19330389
>>19330528
>>19330708
shills really coming out for this one!

>mfw im actually starting to consider the hollow earth theory
>>
boom p
>>
so much shitposting in other threads by shill team six trying to kill the thread

nope
bumperino

Ive heard things about the nazis flying through the earth in ww2, anyone else know anything about this?
>>
>>19331124
It's a fun idea, but what are the specifics?
Is the Earth uniformly hollow, or is it hollow in pockets?
How thick is the layer between the surface and the inside?
Is it physically hollow, or is it a solid earth that contains a superimposed world within it in a kind of pocket dimension accessed through a hole in the crust somewhere?

It seems like it should be really easy to test, with a few years of free weekends and a shovel.
>>
>>19331309

>the specifics are what this thread is for

those are all great questions, anon. Im gonna read up on this and be back regularly to bump the thread with new, user-engaging info
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-ZVnK7GYbQ

interesting postulations
>>
File: hollowearthbigmap.gif (170KB, 604x840px) Image search: [Google]
hollowearthbigmap.gif
170KB, 604x840px
?
>>
>>19328589
To bee-leave in the hall-oh earth theory one must first bee-leave that the earth is round, which is clearly nonsense. I think we can all agree that the hall-oh earth theory was created by the gatekeepers, shills, and plants, to bring flat earth truthers back to the round earth fiction.
>>
>>19331372
how much do they pay you?
/x/ boards havent been this active, or cancerous for that matter, in a whiiiile
>>
>>19331309
>It seems like it should be really easy to test, with a few years of free weekends and a shovel.

Tell you what, my dude. I'm going to buy a small piece of land and just start digging. I'll keep you updated. If I reach hollow earth I
ll probably fall in and die though so if you don't here back from me thats why. Also the government might find out what I'm doing a come kill me before I can reach the earth, and then, too, you'll never hear from me again. Ether way, if you never hear from me again it proves the earth is hollow.
>>
>>19331356
This is life changing. Everyone needs to here this.
>>
File: tore up from the floor up.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
tore up from the floor up.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>19331404
sweet lmk bro take a few pics haha! have fun haha and dont forget the firm handshake!

I dont care if nobody else sees this thread, I am now making it my civic duty to actually go out into the real world and expose that the flat earth theory is actually a cover up for hollow-earth!

Have a great day, everyone. Alberto out
>>
File: pirate.png (161KB, 800x845px) Image search: [Google]
pirate.png
161KB, 800x845px
Holy Hot Balls Batman this is Exciting!
>>
>>19331322
I hope you do, as I'm interested to read it. I never believe anything until the evidence for it outweighs the combined mass of evidence against it and evidence for competing hypotheses, but I always leave myself open to new evidence of any kind.
I want to believe.
>>
>>19331511
thx 4 bump
>>
>>19331511
souper in-turd-ested
>>
>>19328589
Thinking abor hollow earth. I prefer to think abor things that might directly affect my life. Maybe it's just mer.
>>
>>19331548
as long as one other person sees the shilling going on here ive done my job
>>
>>19331576
back on your game i see
>>
>>19331590
whale sew am eye
>>
>>19331592
u wont fite me tho bruh
>>
>>19331644
chekd and kekd 4 dubs
>>
>>19330444
I was gonna call you stupid but trips don't lie
>>
>>19331676
DONT FALL 4 THE SHILLING DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH YOU GUYS
>>
>>19331744
more dubs

this is no coinkeydink
>>
>>19328589
Glueman got fat
>>
if the earth were hollow, it would fall in on inself. even moreso if there were a "sun" in the center. you are either a top tier retard or a shit tier troll.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.