[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who really killed JFK? Was it the mafia? Was it the CIA? Was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

File: jfk.jpg (8KB, 176x140px) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
8KB, 176x140px
Who really killed JFK?

Was it the mafia?

Was it the CIA?

Was it a shooter on the grassy knoll?

Why wasn't it Lee Harvey Oswald?
>>
Oswald was trying to shoot him, but was incompetent, shot goes off, secret service get in position. The SS car behind JFK had a newfag in it, ss car hits a pothole and BOOM
>>
A secret serviceman with really bad luck.
The "magic bullet" is literally from the gun of a secret serviceman in the car behind JFK's. The motorcade stopped abruptly after the first shot, and since the serviceman was getting his gun out, his shitty trigger discipline made him accidentally pull the trigger when jerked back from the car he was in stopping suddenly.

Because it's literally the dumbest fucking thing in the world that the secret service accidentally killed the president (and the fact that the public would still want this guy dead for even involuntary manslaughter), they covered it up and let loose a bunch of the government's dumber secrets to muddy the waters.

tl;dr, Oswald AND a poorly disciplined secret serviceman killed him.
>>
The disrespect the media gives mafia no its cosa nostra
>>
The driver
>>
He was the first and last Catholic President.

This coubtry was started by Protestants. They don't take kindly to their enemy.
>>
>>19328430
>>19328438
Yeah, no. An AR-15 is extremely loud, if he had fired it from the back seat the muzzle would have been level with the two agents in the front seat. Both would literally have their eardrums ruptured and reacted accordingly. Meaning an extreme pain reaction. Did not happen.

The agent in question sued the guy who wrote that book and made him write a detailed retraction.
>>
CIA/Mafia Hitmen/Dallas PD
>>
>>19328812
This

Because jfk was against secret societies and wanted to send less money yearly to israel, didnt want to sell atom bombs to them. So (((they))) removed him
>>
File: onion-on-jfk[1].png (274KB, 676x488px) Image search: [Google]
onion-on-jfk[1].png
274KB, 676x488px
>>
>>19328357
The Federal Reserve (aka the Rockefeller/Rothschild/Morgan)
>>
>>19329209

This.

It's what happens to a president that crosses the line.

The powers that be will only tolerate so much before they give the order, Lee Harvey Oswald was just a plant.
>>
well I've heard that it was the government. the reason they killed him was because he was going to let people know the existence of extraterrestrials on the speech he was going to give that day. Same happened to Marilyn Manrole. she was killed for the same reason and not OD or committed suicide like they had said.

watch this:

https://gomovies.sc/movie/unacknowledged-2017/
>>
your mum. xd
>>
File: George Bush.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
George Bush.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
It was George Bush Sr. in the grassy knoll.
>>
>>19328543
You are a fucking moron
>>
Drumpf killed him
>>
The title Oswald used was a cheap shitty Italian rifle that was barely bigger than a BB gun. It was horribly inaccurate and Oswald couldn't hit a barn if he shot from the inside.
>>
>>19328357
We will have our revenge. On this whole world.
>>
>>19328486
its called nothing fucko. not a single guy on bath ave will ever even utter the words of cosa nostra. theres no real set hierarchy either, its not like a company. yes people meet but its all just lose affiliations that pay a tax up to the guys who have connections with the cops and stuff. its just pay for safety to run your hustles, you been watching too many movies.
>>
>>19330311
>>
>>19330323
your mother is a false idol
>>
>>19328357
Ted Cruz's ballie man.
Skip to 1:37
https://youtu.be/5SRLYWLirJI
>>
>>19328357
Bigfoot
>>
>>19328357
watched a doc on the shooters being in the sewers hence the direction of the bullet that blew he's head off from the front, forget the tittle but was the first doc die seen that seemed to be legit
>>
>>19331213
show it or shut it cumbucket
>>
>>19328357
Lyndon B Johnsons guys were meeting a few days before and during to discuss this whole in chihauhua city mexico. the italians would work with spanish descent (white) mexicans like my grandpa and would help set up the meetings and the subsequent assassination. Though they really dont know which of them actually hit him, it was quite a chaotic day.
>>
>>19328588
Servicemen have handguns :^)
>>
File: ZapruderFilm.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ZapruderFilm.webm
2MB, 640x480px
The front of his head explodes outwards, meaning he was shot from behind. The entry wound isn't going to be as large as the exit wound. And I'm pretty sure the wound is too big to be from a pistol like some people are saying. Even if you ignore that, JFK's car just keeps on driving for several seconds before the fatal shot so if the cars and motorcycles behind him stopped the timing is really off for that to be what caused the shot and it would have to have been a hell of a sequence of events for that to cause an accurate headshot from a pistol of some guy 100+ feet behind JFK.
>>
>>19331915
psh...you werent there..
>>
>>19331915
Whatever Tabitha! fucking no it all cunt.
>>
The CIA killed him then the mafia was hired to kill the guy they blamed
>>
>>19329531
Yep, bush jr was in on it too
>>
File: CSMIndex[1].jpg (8KB, 199x270px) Image search: [Google]
CSMIndex[1].jpg
8KB, 199x270px
>>19328357
>>
>>19331915
/k/fag here, it looks to me like he was shot from the front. The "entry hole is smaller than the exit hole" bit is caused by a bullet hitting a soft target, then either yawing, fragmenting, or tumbling once inside the target, dumping it's kinetic energy inside the target and causing a larger exit hole. However skulls are alot harder than other squishy bits so the bullet is likely to dump more energy immediately upon impact and fragment or pass through with much less energy than a center mass shot would
>>
File: 1421554172641.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1421554172641.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>19329701
>>
File: changed[1].gif (8KB, 596x366px) Image search: [Google]
changed[1].gif
8KB, 596x366px
>>19332861
If he was shot from the front (and the gaping hole is the entry wound) then the bullet looks like it struck him on the right side of his head looking from behind him, which would fall in line with someone shooting him from the grassy knoll.

When I first saw the Zapruder footage I did think it looked like he was shot from the front but the entry wound being that large made me rethink that. But according to you it is possible to happen like that.
>>
>>19332936
It also looks to me like he slumped over and turned his head to his left before getting shot a second time
>>
The best theory I've heard was the Department of Defense because of the shitstorm surrounding the Bay of Pigs. Apparently, they wanted to go have an all out war with Cuba and had a passenger plane with fake passenger lists ready to blow up over Cuban airspace and create an outrage. JFK said hell no.
>>
>>19329794
If he was using an uncut Carcano with decent ammo he very well may have, Carcano's aren't as shitty as you think, it's when they're cut down, that's when they're bad.
>>
>>19331386
>>19328357

LBJ
>>
>>19328357
this must be the work of an enemy stand!
>>
It was Oswald, but he was a CIA patsy like he said. LBJ was in on it and Bush Sr. was there helping it go off. Read Family of Secrets by Russ Baker. It is the same cabal that took out Nixon and is trying to get rid of Trump.
>>
>>19328357
Illuminati
>>
>>19333636
I read a theory once that nixon was actually a good guy and found out the truth about jfk and wanted to tell america but the cabal took him down too
>>
>>19328357
It was a really elaborate auto-erotic thing. JFK died doing what he loved! Cummin in public.
>>
>>19335506
Of course Nixon was a good guy. Have you heard his secret tape recordings. Nigga was redpilled as fuck and wanted nothing to do with the bohemian grove.
>>
the jews
>>
>>19332034
This.

Not even a conspiracy, same things prolly gonna happen to Trump, some edgelord SJW will "get a lucky shot off" and we'll have a President Pence who will do everything the CIA and Pentagon tell him to do.

Even if it means pushing through a bunch of SJW legislation to appease unruly activists.
>>
>>19335837
Lord in heaven you are one triggered fuckboy senpai
>>
>>19328357
I heard he died of natural causes.

Seriously: 50+ years later, why is this still important?
>>
>>19335883
It's not a bad thing if anything it's a good thing.

JFK getting killed gave us some progress on Civil Rights and a slightly more stable Welfare State.

We'll probably get some good shit out of this one, maybe some gibsmedats
>>
>>19329301
Kekaroo
>>
>>19328357
Lee Harvey Oswald killed John F. Kennedy. It's a fact, with evidence to support it. Your theories are bullshit and if you believe in them you're mentally ill and shouldn't be allowed near other people. You have a dangerous mentality.
>>
>>19329301
best post
>>
CIA/Dulles

He tried to mess with the Fed reserve
>>
File: conspiracy-theorist-cia-label.jpg (63KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy-theorist-cia-label.jpg
63KB, 504x504px
>>
>>19335900
RETARD ALERT
>>
>>19335964
William Cooper broadcast / Mystery Babylon.
the sacrificed king - Driver william greer fbi shot jfk. Dealy plaza is outdoor Sun Temple.
>>
>>19333636

https://isgp-studies.com/john-f-kennedy-assassination-of-1963
>>
>>19328438
I believe this version
>>
File: didnothingwrong.png (299KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
didnothingwrong.png
299KB, 850x400px
>>19335506
Absolutely. Nixon requested JFK records after he took office, but all the good stuff had already been destroyed (what's left is scheduled for release in October of this year, incidentally, and only Trump would have the power to cancel it. Very bad timing on their part).
The perpetrators of the Watergate break-in were *all* CIA, except for Liddy who was FBI. The main guy, Hunt, was still secretly in their employment, and played a direct role in the Kennedy assassination as well. McCord, the guy who taped the doors and got them caught, did it in such a way (and also taped doors on other floors) that it could only be sabotage. Then they ran straight to the White House and forced Nixon to cover it up. He never did anything wrong whatsoever. He was forced out because like Kennedy, he had his own plans for the country and refused to play the deep state's game. JFK, Nixon and Trump stand alone among postwar presidents in doing this.
>>
>>19329811
Underrated post.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.