[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the grays? Biological extraterrestrials? Artificial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1738.jpg (32KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1738.jpg
32KB, 400x600px
What are the grays?

Biological extraterrestrials?
Artificial extraterrestrials?
Future humans?
Biological demons or artificial demons?

They terrify me and I want to know everything about them
>>
>>19327953
They can range from... (twisted and maniacle freakazoid) to... (God's given angel)
>>
All of that.
Biological ones wear clothes.
Robotic ones don't.
>>
CIA agents in costumes.
>>
>>19327964
intredasting...
>>
File: IMG_1736.jpg (117KB, 800x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1736.jpg
117KB, 800x403px
>>19327964
Explain please.
>>
>>19327975
>>19327967
Biological ones have genitals to cover. Robotic ones don't reproduce like that so there isn't anything to cover.
>>
They're demons. They act all afraid and shit around Christian iconography and haven't accepted my claused invitation. The clause is that they are never welcome if they're demonic, via God's fallen angels.
>>
>story time

a few months ago i was having a normal night sleep. in the middle of the night i felt someone or something tap my shoulder. this has happened to me many times before as a child (i am 23 now), but i've always told myself that it was my grandmother or grandfather watching over me.

however this time, i was utterly afraid. i had no idea what it was, but knew for some reason to not open my eyes to see it. i felt myself levitate off the bed and onto my stomach and soon felt poking and prodding on my upper and middle back (performing surgery of some sorts?). this went on for what seemed like a few seconds. then i felt myself levitating again and put on my back again. i woke up in my bed on my back, in WTF mode but still really tired and dismissed it for some reason, so i went back to sleep.
>>
>>19327953

Imagine the universe is like a giant citrus fruit, only space and time are it's layers.

Within these layers exist different probable universes, as close to the one's own, they branch into alternative observational dimensions (and really, universes themselves).

Early on, one major difference occurs, a cataclysmic volcanic eruption that wipes out most of humanity. In-fact, most of humanity is at the whim of early volcanism.

There was Yellowstone, then two thousand years later Toga (for our existence, it was four thousand years difference), then this pushed the populations to the fringes or back towards the Mediterranean - only to experience 'thera'.

Only, the group I speak of never got to move back to the cradles of early civilization to start our 'ancient' world. Their time between volcanic winters drove them underground.

Someplace between toga and yellowstone, there was one solution taken by mass migration, not taken in our history.

This was around the same time Flake axe and digging implements shared with our ancestors a commonality - in the artists 'themselves'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%B6lloch

The rest is the history of a species that selected for genetics long before humans must have, and accounted for them years in advance, as they had roughly 124 miles of civilization.
>>
>>19328199
So inter-dimensional joint species of human?
>>
>>19327953
Irl shitposters on the next level of ironic sexual stimulation
>>
>>19327988
why not show pusy
>>
Elves
>>
>>19328017
yeah........cuz YOURE so important ..right...this is probably the only response from somebody you've ever gotten because you're pointless.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.