[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't you use a ouija board in a graveyard? I always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1499736915475.jpg (61KB, 584x593px) Image search: [Google]
1499736915475.jpg
61KB, 584x593px
Why shouldn't you use a ouija board in a graveyard? I always hear never to do it but no one ever says why
>>
>>19327820
you'll summon the spirit of shrek. beware
>>
>>19327820
Just assuming that has something to do with Jesus Christ's Law of "Do not rattle me bones". I'm ad-libbing.
>>
>>19327820
You open yourself up, and the things that you open yourself up to in a graveyard don't have your best interests in mind
>>
Ignoring spiritual things it's plain disrespectful to dick around on top of/near other people's graves
>>
>>19327820
I would assume that's where you get best reception?
>>
>fucking with evil boards
>fucking around in a graveyard
>disrespecting the dead

Good luck anon.
>>
>>19328247
kek
>>
Look, the territories of the dead are not any more sinister than those of the living. You aren't any more likely to open yourself up to evil there than in a booth at Subway. It is, however, disrespectful to the living to disturb the resting places of their loved ones and trivialize their grief
>>
>>19327820
I wouldn't fuck with a ouija board to begin with. I have twice in my life, first story is short. second if anons are interested, it's very long and a lot of events occurred as I continued to understand what I was talking to, anyways 1st.
>Be me, 16
>Staying over at a friends house, we get stoned and bored and somehow spirits are brought up
>Fuckit.jpg lets use the ouija board.
>I figure we'll be safe because he is a pure bred native american bro and just kind of expect him to be good with spirits. also just super positive person in general.
>We're in the living room which is on the first floor about to use it.
>His cousin is sleeping in the master bedroom upstairs, completely asleep.
>The fucking moment we touch our hands to the oculus and ask "are there any spirits present?" His cousin screams in the other room.
>She runs down terrified saying "some large round black slithering thing went across the ceiling in front of me."
>After more questioning she was suddenly jolted awake and all that was in her sight was this thing.
There is no way she saw or knew what we were doing, native bro did not play a prank.
Anyone interested in the second occurrence?
>>
>>19327820
There is a lot of dormant energy there, and to awaken it with a Ouija and disturb the restful dead is to invite a lot of wrath down on you. When people say not to use a board in a graveyard, listen.
>>
>>19328975
Post it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.