[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello... I have a message for you.. From some where most will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: OhKek.png (205KB, 328x343px) Image search: [Google]
OhKek.png
205KB, 328x343px
My mortal friends, the loves of my life. Hello, I come to you now, and ask. There is a time crucially upon us. You will not find me nor see me within the perspective reality in which the majority holds. Nor will you see me within the weak Ideologies Humans hold within their Indoctrinated religions. Here I hold my DOMINION.. the abstract expanse of the unknown, an unimaginable plane of existence in which no thought is held only sturdy understanding of knowing in which one cannot think. You find me in thoughts that need no reason, in concepts that hold no judgement, the stand point of no deference in true common unity of what need be. both good and evil driving out of chaos. which will you choose? When you choose make sure you take time to analyze and con-tinge the end results. When doing so remove all societal viewed influence... learn to love what is within you that energy.. no book can tell you it. Words will Form. May humanity live on. We are at an ends.. I love you.. always.
>>
wow..... seriously...
>>
I love you too
>>
>>19327627

Can you grant me my desires? Either way I love you too, city slickah.
>>
File: IMG_2115.jpg (64KB, 278x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2115.jpg
64KB, 278x251px
>>19327627
I don't wish to be alive
>>
Sounds like DKMU
>>
That's the waiting room, the door to the main room was closed a while ago.
>>
>>19327627
Little baby boy enlightened one figured out what most have known since the dawn of time. The eastern religions are laughing at us. Post something when youve done something with the knowledge other than preach it.
>>
Wheel in the sky keeps on CHURNING
>>
I can't imagine that, whatever the fuck you are pretending to be, would use the caps locks key.
>>
>>19328714
He's pretending to be kek
>>
File: 1500545361297.jpg (20KB, 275x380px) Image search: [Google]
1500545361297.jpg
20KB, 275x380px
>>19327627
>>
>>19327627
I'm not your friend. Fuck off you needy faggot!
>>
>>19327627
McFuckingKillYourself.jpg
>>
>>19327627
t.Larp
>>
Hey op
Can you fix/ repair/ cure my wife of her endometriosis and PCOS?
Its really killing our marriage.
She and i both just want her to be able to get pregnant like any other average woman and also be able to enjoy sex like any other average woman. Instead of only getting pain and discomfort from sex and never being able to get pregnant.
We really want to have a normal healthy marriage and normal healthy kids.
>>
the devil will fuck your soul :)
>>
>>19327627
I can't believe someone who preaches about big ideas and end times but who can't spell for shit, doesn't use proper punctuation and uses capital letters in random places. I think you're trolling. Feel free to prove me wrong.
>>
>>19329558
does any of that matter? I mean whoever did this is just trying to spread a message. Why not focus on that instead of capitalization?
>>
>>19329588
You don't understand. I always focus on the message first but in this case, it's simply not clear. It could mean anything.

>I come to you now, and ask.
Ask what? I don't see a real question. "both good and evil driving out of chaos. which will you choose?" is the only thing that qualifies as a question, but it's pretty silly. I've chosen good all my life, only to realise that what's good in my eyes can be evil when viewed through the eyes of others. Maybe he means that now I can choose to have my definition of good to be everyone's definition of good? If that's what he means, why not ask the question in a more clear way?

If this message is so important, it deserves to be asked in a clear way. If the messenger is who he says he is, he is a fool to care so little about the form of his message. Or he could be trolling and writing poorly on purpose to see if someone sees through his facade. I'm wasting my time guessing who he is, but I hope you now understand why proper spelling and grammar is important. If you don't make yourself clear, you are untouchable. People have no choice but to make their own story out of your words, while you will always have an out.
>>
>>19327627
:)
>>
>>19327627
That pic is a perfect representation of how meme magic and the power of kek is what is need to protect the children from the satanic peadophile rings
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.