[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I want to believe in something. Aliens, ghosts, another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1500585200174.jpg (79KB, 916x892px) Image search: [Google]
1500585200174.jpg
79KB, 916x892px
Guys, I want to believe in something. Aliens, ghosts, another realities... whatever. I'm so fucking bored of life, I don't want to live this reality but I feel like lying to myself when reading about /x/ related things. They're all obvious fakes.
>>
I believe that at this very moment there are a bunch of serialkillers going around and tearing their victims apart alive bit by bit.
>>
>>19327183
But srsly i think serial killers are the creepiest shit ever
>>
>>19327120
explore the dream realm
>>
>>19327120
If you have the ability to read emotions within other people then you have the ability to balance yourself.

I suggest you meditate in nature for a while and then truly ask yourself what it is you would like to see outside of the reality you have been given.

Sorry you are bored with life. I promise you there is so much more out there.
>>
Make your self interesting and interesting things will happen

For example I have a sister, addicted to drugs who claims interest in the "left hand path"
Over the years I have gifted her basic intros to the occult as well as advice to become more proficient within it.
YET she is still and addict, lives with her mom, and puts forth the absolute minimum effort to raise her station in life.
There are no amount of candles and incense in the world that will attract spirits if you are frankly a bum.
If you want the paranormal, you have to live paranormal.
Bemoaning your fate on the internet and playing pretend will change none of that no matter how " hard" you believe.
>>
>>19327120
You have boredom in your life because there is no "great cause" to live up for anymore. Todays society is just a degeneracy ridden society controlled by the zionists and freemasons who live off degeneracy and push for consumerism and individualism
>>
File: rly.gif (871KB, 250x133px) Image search: [Google]
rly.gif
871KB, 250x133px
>>19327556
Orrrr let's not be retarded and be logical, OP is just a bored teenager without a clear objective in life. That makes more sense than your... whatever the fuck that is
>>
>>19327183
source? is this real?
>>
>>19327120

If you are that cynical then i suggest believe in yourself
>>
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Link from a few week ago. If you read this and can't have a spring board to work with then you weren't meant to.
>>
File: IMG_0270.jpg (92KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0270.jpg
92KB, 700x438px
1 Let not your heart be troubled: yee beleeve in God, beleeve also in me.

2 In my Fathers house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you: I goe to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I goe and prepare a place for you, I will come againe, and receive you onto my selfe, that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I goe yee know, and the way ye know.

5 Thomas saith onto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest: and how can we know the way?

6 Iesus saith onto him, I am the Way, the Trueth, and the Life: no man commeth onto the Father but by mee.

7 If ye had knowen me, ye should have knowen my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seene him.

8 Philip sayth onto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Iesus saith onto him, Have I bin so long time with you, and yet hast thou not knowen me, Philip? he that hath seene me, hath seene the father, and how sayest thou then, Shew us the father?

10 Beleevest thou not that I am in the father, and the father in mee? The words that I speake onto you, I speak not of my selfe: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doth the works.
>>
File: IMG_0268.jpg (75KB, 480x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0268.jpg
75KB, 480x552px
11 Beleeve me that I am in the Father, and the Father in mee: or else beleeve me for the very workes sake.

12 Verely, verely I say onto you, he that beleeveth on me, the works that I doe, shall hee doe also, and greater workes then these shall he doe, because I goe onto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall aske in my Name, that will I doe, that the Father may be glorified in the Sonne.

14 If ye shall aske any thing in my Name, I will doe it.

15 ΒΆ If ye love me, keepe my commandements.

16 And I will pray the Father, and hee shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever,

17 Even the Spirit of trueth, whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him, for hee dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I wil not leave you comfortlesse, I will come to you.

19 Yet a litle while, and the world seeth me no more: but ye see me, because I live, ye shall live also.

20 At that day ye shall know, that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.
>>
File: IMG_0269.jpg (81KB, 636x466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0269.jpg
81KB, 636x466px
21 He that hath my commandements, and keepeth them, hee it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest my selfe to him.

22 Iudas saith onto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thy selfe onto us, and not onto the world?

23 Iesus answered, and saide onto him, If a man love mee, he will keepe my wordes: and my Father will love him, and wee will come onto him, and make our abode with him.

24 He that loveth mee not, keepeth not my sayings, and the word which you heare, is not mine, but the Fathers which sent mee.

25 These things have I spoken onto you, being yet present with you.

26 But the Comforter, which is the holy Ghost, whom the Father wil send in my name, he shal teach you al things, & bring al things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said onto you.

27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give onto you, not as the world giveth, give I onto you: let not your heart bee troubled, neither let it bee afraid.

28 Ye have heard how I saide onto you, I goe away, and come againe onto you. If ye loved mee, yee would rejoyce, because I said, I go onto the Father: for my Father is greater then I.

29 And now I have told you before it come to passe, that when it is come to passe, ye might beleeve.

30 Heereafter I will not talke much with you: for the prince of this world commeth, and hath nothing in me.

31 But that the world may know that I love the Father: and as the Father gave me commandement, even so I doe: Arise, let us goe hence.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.